Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFeelers
Anti-Myth-Rhythm-Rock-Shocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Oz
Request for "Spore Sponsorship" from vendors for experiment.
    #6066791 - 09/16/06 12:53 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I have the luxury of using university equipment to do a project on the genetic relatedness of members within the psilocybe genera, and I am looking for spores to analyse. Specifically an RFLP, or Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism. This will show where abouts the species exist in relation to each other, and will be the first time these relationships have ever been studied for some of the species.
The results will be something like as in this post... http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5748260
I have access to a high quality machine that will take very accurate results. To show I'm on the level I took some scanning electron microscope of Psilocybe Atlantis, which can been seen here... Psilocybe Atlantis electron microscope pics.

Spore prints need not be very big, or very dark. I'm particularly looking for azures, Ps. cyanescens, and Ps. caeurleripes. If you have any prints you can contribute PM me. :grin: The only factor that is a problem is time - my project is quite short lasting, and all prints would need to be in the mail within a weeks time.
The thread detailing my project can be found in advanced here... http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=Forum4&Number=6029820&page=0&fpart=all

I will give credit to those who contribute, many members have been generous to donate some very interesting species. All my results will be presented on the shroomery.

Cheers!
Feelers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBabo911
Pooper Scooper
 User Gallery

Loc: Arizona Bay
Re: Request for "Spore Sponsorship" from vendors for experiment. [Re: Feelers]
    #6068734 - 09/16/06 07:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What a nice way to better your knowledge.... and your collection :smile:

--------------------

Ronhero on the Growery is me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules