Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineR1j27
Lil Sister. ^_^
Female
Mushrooms in Kansas, please help identify?
    #6066197 - 09/15/06 08:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, these are some shrooms I found in a small town in Kansas. They were near a Highschool which was surrounded by pine trees and shit... There is also a fertilized field only about 100 feet away or so. some of the shrooms were underneath the pine trees, and some were in the grass. The larger ones I believe were positioned in the grass, while the smaller were under the pine trees. They grew in small clusters of two or three but were slightly numerous and scattered feet in between.
Caps: Range from 2-4 inches long... White colored, slightly crinkled now that they are dry. Completely white.
Gills:Light brown/medium brown, slight ridges-wavy to straight underneath
Stem:Long, brown, has a slight ring growth just beneath the gills.

These are the gills of the first shroom. About two inches long.

Up close image of that same shroom. The stem is not attached.

The cap of that same shroom.

The stem and bottom of another shroom. Stem attached

Another view of the shroom.

Cap of the same shroom. Sorry, it got a lil crinkled in the bag. lol.

Ok, now, can anyone PLEASE tell me if these could possibly be psylocibous, and if you would trust trying a bit?
If there's any more information I can give you, please tell me, and ten prisa, por favor!! :xD

GRACIAS!!

P.S: I read the rules of shroomery, and am sorry if anything's fucked up, I WILL change it immediately! And I am willing to take more pictures and shit to help you guys out if you think there's a possibility it's magic. I haven't taken spore prints, but, they are kinda dried out now, will it still work?... And i'd like to know before tomorrow night, so, I dunno if the spores'll be ready for ID in that time. :frown:

--------------------
If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and there's no-one around, do the other trees make fun of it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMontanahunter420
Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms in Kansas, please help identify? [Re: R1j27]
    #6066227 - 09/15/06 08:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Look to dry to make a Id. Throw em away.

--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Mushrooms in Kansas, please help identify? [Re: R1j27]
    #6066636 - 09/15/06 11:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It's hard to say, but they are probably some member of the genus Agaricus. They cartainly not active.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies