Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemindxdetergent
Hunter
Male
Loc: NEPA
Salvia Divinorium
    #6065466 - 09/15/06 04:48 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Today I smoked Salvia Divinorium for the very first time.
I watched everything and myself die from inside my head, reality didn't exist. my friend had purchased several grams of 20X and gave it to me due to his dislike for it. Which surprised me as we smoked some earlier and we both had fine trips. As he told me about his dislike I preceded to take a hit and TRY to continue to take another but found myself locked watching my death and darkness consuming everything around me. after this i had fallen to my knees on the floor, and then realized i was on a drug and regained somewhat of control.

has anyone ever had any experiences like this? i've read of similar cases before on Salvia FAQ's so lets hear some

--------------------
With the strength of his spiritual sight and insight, the distance as if it were the space, around man continually expands: his world grows deeper, ever more new stars, ever new images and enimagas come into view

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorium [Re: mindxdetergent]
    #6065505 - 09/15/06 05:01 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

The first time my best friend tried extract when he was alone he fell to his knees. He felt as if he was praying or like a dog/horse that turns it head down to show respect, was almost forced to do so.

The first time I used any salvia it was 10x and I took two massive hits alone and without even thinking about it My posture stood streight up and I locked my legs into a meditative position. I was never into meditation before that, its like my body wanted the energies to flow correctly when the tactile hallucinations took over.
The fact that I did that naturally the first time kind of amazed me.

I guess it did feel kind of like death. Like my heart and torso area was pooring out into the world as it sucked back in all of my surroundings. One of the greatest and most short lived experiences I have ever had.

I had so many trips under my belt that I guess I was just very sensitive to it. The visuals were so amazing that it really reminded me of a less machine-like/geometric form of smoked nn-DMT. It seemed that it didnt follow the same rules as any other psychedelic I have tried.

I have been extreemely interested in the stuff from then on.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinemindxdetergent
Hunter
Male
Loc: NEPA
Re: Salvia Divinorium [Re: yageman]
    #6065549 - 09/15/06 05:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I've taken a number of other various hallcenogens but the last was lsd a few months ago. it was very strange to me thoughh, as the first time i took 3 hits and tried my best to hold it in well, but the second time i took one large hit and held it in as long as i could, and as i went to take the second i just remember everything looked like it was zooming out into the darkness of the middle of my head. crazy shit. im still looking forwarde to trying DMT althouoght it has similar effects, ony way to unnderstand death is to live it... felt real enough to convince me. it just may take me awhile to finish off the 3 grams of salvia i have left lol.

--------------------
With the strength of his spiritual sight and insight, the distance as if it were the space, around man continually expands: his world grows deeper, ever more new stars, ever new images and enimagas come into view

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6065614 - 09/15/06 05:36 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, you have three grams of 20x......... hehe

Make sure you share it if someone wants to try it, and dont smoke it too often. People who smoke 20x daily might be in for a rather elongated mindfuck surprize eventually.

Once a week is alot better than once every two days if you know what I mean...

3 hits of 20x every other day is pretty nutty. You might just feel ready to do that though. People who are ready to do that to themselves usually know what they want. They dont expect to be entirely normal ever after, they expect to learn something.

Have a crazy time with that sack of 20x........shit man, good luck with it too

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

#6065878 - 09/15/06 07:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, actually. I have been studying the effects of salvia by smoking different ammounts. The first time I smoked salvia I thought I was in a dark and alone world with village people trying to take my soul.
I have smoked salvia twice this week and I had an experience with a portal and I went into dark space in both trips. I have also noticed this gain of some controll, but I still have confusing thoughts after the strong hallucinations are over. Have fun with all that salvia, sounds expensive!  :grin:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Edited by colimon (09/15/06 07:16 PM)

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
Re: Salvia Divinorium [Re: colimon]
    #6066622 - 09/15/06 11:07 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I recently got my hands on a gram of some fairly potent stuff. I don't believe it's any sort of extract, but it's definitely powerful, because a friend of mine smoked an eight of a gram of the same batch, and was left quite blown away.

I'm game to take the salvia trip, but I want to make sure I'm in a comfortable setting beforehand. There is no way in hell I want to go into something like that with a mess in my head.

I'd feel safer smoking a lot of DMT to be honest.
Salvia is a jump into the deep end.

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6066685 - 09/15/06 11:41 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

the only difference between daily use and every 3 or 4 days, is that with daily use you hardly really notice the afterglow.
I normally have it daily this year.
if I am too busy to smoke daily then on the second or third day I note a gentle tingle in fingers, and a general boyancy of attitude.
so I am not sure about the mindfuck surprise warning.
whatever do you mean?

the amount I smoke is moderate:
occasionally going to level 5 but usually hovering at 4 for 5 mins generally smoking around 350 mics of salvinorin (either on leaf or on cig paper fragments).

i think of it as a way of slipping sideways into a looking glass world. i experience it as stacking up of all sensory and mental activity.

BTW
not expensive - if smoked efficiently
it is about 30 cents per experience or less.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblerepeat
breaking in...
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #6066777 - 09/16/06 12:44 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Its a great experience, but nothing to take lightly.
Which of course I'm sure you understand. I've been smoking it
for a few years now, before this big boom in popularity, but
I'm sure the guru's are much farther into the journey of this
wonderful plant than i.

Ive had my "everyday for a few weeks" spurs , no problems really. I do find that in moderation, its much more enjoyable. Making it an event, pushes me farther out into the trip.

the cheapest way, my conclusion, is to buy raw leaves in bulk, and
extract. there are a few tutorials over the net, i believe erowid
included.

-repeat

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
    #6066813 - 09/16/06 01:11 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

yes I have had a similar experience to yours. my friend and myself had already ate three hits of LSD. all was going well until he got the idea to smoke some 20x in the water bong. I agreed and waited for my turn to hit the bong. my friend hit it and started to laugh and walk away while chuckling to himself. one large bong rip wasn't enough to break though so I had another. this is where it got really intense.

somehow I had no idea I smoked the saliva. I looked over and saw myself lying on the bed. It felt like I was outside in nature when in reality I was in a room that was very modern. my body seemed to float upwards and I was thinking what the fuck is going on here. I saw my mothers face in her hands. I could see better now, and I was lying next to a car and thought I was in a accident. when I realized I could move I jumped up and went over to my friend. "Are you Okay man? I asked him. He replied something like,"whoa your eyes are really big, ARE YOU OKAY?"

I clutched his hand and squeezed really hard and kept asking him over and over,"Why is my mom over there crying?" "Are you okay?. The whole time thinking I was brought back to life after dying in a car crash.
I came to my senses shortly after the saliva worn off, and my friend said these words,"man you had a bad trip on the saliva, snap out of it."

The saliva really killed the LSD "magic" and the remainder of the trip I tried to make sense the whole car crash incident. my worst tripping experience. I will never mix saliva with any other hallucinogen ever again. I love the stuff but sometimes it scares the shit outta me. I still can't remember the whole bad saliva experience but I tried my best to spill it out at 3:10am.

Offlineshroomhead712
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorium [Re: despisedicon]
    #6081154 - 09/20/06 01:34 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I recently decided to try salvia for the second time (Not tripping in the least bit the first) not knowing what was about to happen. I had just bought a giant bong and said id take three hits and pass it. I sat on the couch and took two hits only, b/c as soon as i was done with my second hit, i noticed that the computer about ten feet in front of me was telling me to "come closer". I kinda of shrugged it off. But then i started to get pulled in. A spiral of some sort popped out of the computer (I had the visualizer on), and wrapped around my arm and began pulling me in. I started floating and began getting sucked into a portal of spirals, I thought i was going to die. I completely lost touch with reality and everything around me for 2-3 mins. Then my friend yelled at me to quiet down and stop yelling. Apparently i kept yelling "Stop!!, Im getting sucked in" and then it the hallucinations stopped. I just felt really drunk and had trouble with my short term memory for about a half hour. the crazy thing for me though was when i started out smoking, i was sitting on the couch, and when it was over with, i was standing ten feet away from the couch. if anyone else has had something similiar to this let me know

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorium [Re: shroomhead712]
    #6081213 - 09/20/06 03:13 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

compulsions to move are common at level 5
amnesia sets in at level 6 so you can move and forget it, or think it happened in a dream

the memorable trips that go to level 5 and level 6 may do it in a spotty manner like this 8 minute graph:

I like to dose a bit more lightly to get this graph

I don't mind being a little bit twisted but I hate forgetting sections

often I hear about 12 minute trips that are pure overdose when people take 10 times what they should it is much less spotty about level 6:
often people are totally horrified by this experience. usually it is their first and last time.

I think that happens because they want results the first time and use too much. It almost seems an unjust result for a bit of impatience.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Salvia Divinorium [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6081214 - 09/20/06 03:15 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

^ my girlfriend did that recently

she got VERY physical, had no memory of what was going on or who she was.

i had tried suggesting to her the same dose i take, and even a little higher to no avail. she killed a whole bown of 12x in one hit and was gone.

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#6081408 - 09/20/06 07:45 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

yageman said:
Wow, you have three grams of 20x......... hehe

Make sure you share it if someone wants to try it, and dont smoke it too often. People who smoke 20x daily might be in for a rather elongated mindfuck surprize eventually.

Once a week is alot better than once every two days if you know what I mean...

3 hits of 20x every other day is pretty nutty. You might just feel ready to do that though. People who are ready to do that to themselves usually know what they want. They dont expect to be entirely normal ever after, they expect to learn something.

Have a crazy time with that sack of 20x........shit man, good luck with it too

I've smoked 20x pretty much every other day for the past 3 months - I usually take at least two huge hits, which always makes for quite an experience. Every day pre- and post-salvia has a completely different feel, like I'm living in the same day but it's divided somewhere by a couple hundred years. It has absolutely changed me, but only for the better. I recommend it to anyone who has hit a wall with other psychedelics or with meditation - it can enhance both! But it's best, I've found, for doing some serious stretching in the afterglow phase, or even starting right after peak.

edit: When I first started this regimen, after a powerful acid/salvia trip at Bonnaroo, I smoked twice a day for 2.5 weeks straight. These two weeks were some of the strangest of my life, particularly given the revelations during aforementioned acid trip which led to this salvia regimen. But it became too draining to smoke twice a day, and eventually the effects were blunted, so I cut back.

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

OfflineAnthonyStoner
Stoner
Male

Loc: Beyond the realms of deat...
    #6081427 - 09/20/06 08:02 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mindxdetergent said:
Today I smoked Salvia Divinorium for the very first time.
I watched everything and myself die from inside my head, reality didn't exist. my friend had purchased several grams of 20X and gave it to me due to his dislike for it. Which surprised me as we smoked some earlier and we both had fine trips. As he told me about his dislike I preceded to take a hit and TRY to continue to take another but found myself locked watching my death and darkness consuming everything around me. after this i had fallen to my knees on the floor, and then realized i was on a drug and regained somewhat of control.

has anyone ever had any experiences like this? i've read of similar cases before on Salvia FAQ's so lets hear some

20X?? Shit, I only ever had 1x and that was nice. What happens to me is I spin around anti-clockwise for a couple of minutes then come back to normal. First time I got fucked up on it I felt compelled to turn around like that, like there was a giant screwdriver in my head turning me, and there were two "beings", dunno if they were human or not, and I could sense them giggling at me. I didnt really see them as such, I'm not even sure if I heard them, they were just "there" if that makes sense, and they seemed to like the absurdity of me spinning around like an idiot! lol

--------------------
If I medicined you, you'd think a brain tumor was a birthday present.

Dave's not here!

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
    #6081761 - 09/20/06 10:20 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

All I'm gunna say is-- One time I tripped the FUCK OUT.

In retrospect, for the completely land-scaped and apparently conscious environs to be experienced by myself, generally my entire brain would have had to been working in unison to develop the "reality" I had found myself immersed in. And that, is fucking CRAZY... Some people know what I'm talking about, the utter unexplainability of it...

All I can say is... I think I was a plant, and I got to experience what it is like to be a plant, rooted in the ground just using the sun so that animals could walk around.

I've got respect for plants, I'll tell you that much...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom