Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepacking
Stranger
 User Gallery
mushroom id
    #6060464 - 09/14/06 11:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Good evening. These mushrooms sprouted up about three days ago so I snagged them. What are they?

Habitat- Kyushu Japan. I would say a very muggy atmosphere, climate is beginning to go into autumn. It has been very overcast lately and this past week we have seen frequent showers. I located them in grass parking lot. There are people who walk their dogs around town, but the feces is collected after. These were not found in feces.

Gills- The gills are white. I picked these today and by this evening they are turning into a light blue. However at different angles it could be considered turquoise. The gills are attached to the underbelly of the cap.

Stem- I have collected all shapes and or ages of mushroom. The largest being 10cm long with the width of a pencil. The color is white but on some of the larger ones it is brown and white. It looks to be like a straw, however there all some webbing in the center, but not as solid as the walls. Very smooth, like skin. The stems are like I said the size of a pencil so its not very thick.

Cap- It varies, however the largest is about 10cm. They are white with a brown center. I have both, in a table form and some bell shapes. And the bell shapes fold down not up. One more thing, the tops of the cap seem to be shedding brown flakes.

Spore print- The spore print color was turquoise as well.

Bruise color- I haven't been able to get a bruise color per say. I cut the cap but it only turns turquoise. In some cases it appears to just become brown like its decaying.

Scent- And lastly the scent is just as any other mushroom I have smelled, like old socks, musky.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to receive a response. I am a novice so I have included all that I can. Thanks. Please check the pictures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenobhdy
ETNAV
Male

Loc: CT
Re: mushroom id [Re: packing]
    #6060535 - 09/14/06 11:59 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm it could be any number of things.

do you have any pitures?

--------------------
[quote]Gumby said:
And if you are going to waste peoples time with your stupid questions, at least try to have grammar skills higher then that of a 7th grader.

READ DAMNIT! [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder