Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebrandspankinnoob
Stranger
Legality in California
    #6052349 - 09/12/06 02:24 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Hi i am very very new to the shroom world and i know that some forms are illegal in the "great" state of California. However i would still wish to grow my own. My question is if anyone knows how hard it is to obtain spores or whatever else one would need in order to grow their own shrooms, or if it is even possible at all. From what i have researched so far many online websites ship them to you but has anyone ever heard of not recieving orders because of legal interferance or anything like that. Also if anyone has some tips for a noob all advice is greatly apreciated! THANKS SO MUCH

"If you must choose between two evils, try the one you have never done before."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline76degrees
Apprentice

Loc: Middle Earth
Re: Legality in California [Re: brandspankinnoob]
    #6052523 - 09/12/06 06:55 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Most vendors (if not all) will refuse to ship to any state where spores are illegal. I'm sure a smart person like yourself could figure out a way to get around such a fascist state policy... but then again, I'm not recommending you break any laws.

--------------------
The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #6052540 - 09/12/06 07:17 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Most posts asking this question get dumped but I'll give you your options.

If you live in California, Georgia or Idaho where spores are illegal you might want to try...

Buying from a Canadian or European Spore Vendor...
they don't have to follow US Laws like American Spore Vendors do.

or have a family member in another State send you some...
although they would be breaking the law doing so.

or if you live close to the Border of the State, get a Post Office box in the next State and have your mail forwarded to you.

take care!~

:smile:

Now since we don't discuss this illegal activity on the board...
I have to close this thread!~

:smirk:

Click!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #6052541 - 09/12/06 07:17 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
^^^^

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags