Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
slow bluethumbs bags or slow max brand TC spores?
    #604857 - 04/10/02 11:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I innoculated 4 bluethumbs bags 8 days ago with 2.5ccs each of a TC syringe from captain max that I won in a contest of his and I'm not seeing any signs of germination or growth (or contamination for that matter). I know the temperature hasn't been optimal, probably about 73-75 rather than 84 or 85. Am I just being too impatient, or what? Thanks for any input.

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
Re: slow bluethumbs bags or slow max brand TC spor [Re: CynicalMagician]
    #604910 - 04/11/02 12:33 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

word is that TC's can be a bit slow. I'd wait a bit longer seeing as how your temps have been low. If it gets to two weeks and still no sign, hit the panic button.

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

Anonymous

Re: slow bluethumbs bags or slow max brand TC spores? [Re: CynicalMagician]
    #604924 - 04/11/02 01:05 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

anyone else tried bluethumbs Magic Bags?

Im interested in the large bags and how they turned out..
Thanks

OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
Re: slow bluethumbs bags or slow max brand TC spores? [Re: CynicalMagician]
    #606890 - 04/12/02 11:09 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Woot, day 10 strong signs of growth, particularly in one. I guess TC's are just a bit slower than other strains.

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

InvisibleFreewired
journeyman
Re: slow bluethumbs bags or slow max brand TC spores? [Re: ]
    #606904 - 04/12/02 11:35 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I ordered some of Bluethumbs's bags several weeks ago, but they're still not here.
I'm also trying some Sporeworks bags, and two have colonized so far, but not quickly or fully. What does the colonization process look like? The one that's most colonized has these like nuggets of substrate and mycelium on the top, but not a lot throughout. Is this a problem? Is there anything I can do to show them the right way to grow? Can someone post a pic so I can show it to them, so they get the right idea? Am I screwed, or just paranoid/overprotective?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale