Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
my apologies
    #604456 - 04/10/02 03:03 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i just went to my starting point, the shroom wizard, and say a post there, in regards to a previose post i made about his steralization tecniques being under par. i am sorry, maybe i should have kept it to myself, BUT I , IN NO WAY RETRACT IT. Im sorry if i offended, but i will take the advice and expertese of the hundred of regular posters/ growers here at the shroomery, over the advice of one man. i emailed, the SW, which i doubt he will print. how many peeps here agree with the beginning of his "overview of process" which states "In this section I will just give a brief description of the growing process before I get into the actual details of it. First off: Sterilization - Sterilization is a very important part of mushroom cultivation, but not as important as most people think" CONTAMS is 99% of failure!!!!!! we have the best growers here, imho, with thousands of hours combined growing time, and i bet not one says contams aint that important lol
penguin,http://bluntman.dyndns.org/guestbook.asp i think its cowerdly for you to run and snitch like a kid, but you will see that the crow wasnt wrong. http://www.shroomwizard.com/growguide.html and like i said, i stick behind the post your talking about , and even fessed up to the shroom wizard, which you will see if he prints my post.

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: my apologies [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #605024 - 04/11/02 05:05 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Nothing personal but I don't think the Shroom Wiz is too cool.

Another post.....copied.

rico rozzy:
I am just a few days away from casing my jars and I noticed something black that looks like pepper growing inside of them. What should I do with it?

Wizard's Reply: The only thing I can think of that might resemble pepper would be the actual "pinning" of your mycelium. Hopefully that is what you are seeing.

What a joke....he knew damn well that was a contam....and came up with a goofy ass reply to make the guy feel better.
Sorry.....I have no respect for that.:(

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: my apologies [Re: Roadkill]
    #605339 - 04/11/02 11:36 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i know, in my reply to him i asked if i could address a couple of his posts, that was one, its classic bacterial contam. and i mentioned not to breathe any of the dust in. i am sure with his 30 years of experience, he's ran into bacteria, at least once. of course, ya dont get much contams with his method lol.....damn i should have saved my "geustbook" entry, cuz i know he wont print it..... my biggest beef, isnt with the wiz that much, everyone wants to cash in on the noobs, what got my blood pressure up, is the ass kissing going on from the post i mentioned.
My Opinions Dont Reflect All The Feelings At The Shroomery, If You Dont Agree With What I Say In A Post, Take It Up With Me, And Leave The Shroomery Out Of It"
all this cuz i membered he had a sporechicks banner in his links, and i wanted to warn him that they went bad, cuz i didnt want to see newbies get ripped off

btw.... his method 12/12 jars contammed
pf method w/ his substrate ( too dry) 4/12 contammed
pf method ( and still going strong ) 1/48 contammed

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Edited by ChromeCrow (04/11/02 11:42 AM)

OfflineShroom1119
Stranger
Re: my apologies [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #605356 - 04/11/02 11:59 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Man i'm kinda of bumming right now. I was using his grow guide to grow my shrooms and now i'm reading a post where someone else followed it and got a 12/12 contam rate. I posted a question "Which tek is better to use" earlier and i got a reply saying his cultivation tek of using layers of vermiculite and soil was "60's" My friend told me to just tap the glass and lay the contents of the jar, still intact, into the tray and would work better. I dont know i guess im going to go ahead and use my friends tek. Take care people

--------------------
[blue] There are two types of people in this world...Italians and everyone else who trys to be like them[/blue]

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: my apologies [Re: Shroom1119]
    #605392 - 04/11/02 12:36 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

personally i dont understand why shroom wizards grow guide is even listed ... all you hear about is people screwing up with it... it seems way easier than it is

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck