Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Fuck GreenPeace (Bones Tribute)
    #604134 - 04/10/02 09:15 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I just want to use this post to say fuck greenpeace and whatever ligitimate claim they hold on American citizens' though. I before was under the impression that these were enviornmental saviours, but now I know they are front for the International drug mafia. I talked with A Samoan recently, and he informed I , that Green peace is spraying pesticides in American Samoa to eradicate crops. Is'nt this the job of the DEA? or someother organization? They are probraly so corrupt as to channel go lucky american environmental donations to their own pockets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Fuck GreenPeace (Bones Tribute) [Re: nugsarenice]
    #604180 - 04/10/02 10:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

By the way, Starkist is cruel unloving company.

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

#605410 - 04/11/02 12:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

take it easy man... are you sure about this?

i mean have you got anything for the rest of us that didn't speak with a Samoan??

this might be a rumour that someone that doesn't like what greenpeace is doing started

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Fuck GreenPeace (Bones Tribute) [Re: raytrace]
    #605672 - 04/11/02 06:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, this is stright from the samoan's mouth. He is from America Samoa, not British Somoa, you might be confusing the two, i'm sure the British don't enforce the marijuana laws.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #605673 - 04/11/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

And the only thing About starkist that is wrong, is all the marine life they kill, not unfair labor practices or anything.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #605682 - 04/11/02 06:46 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

deeper explanation: maybe it was just a front, greenpeace was, for a mafia task force to eliminate the cash crops, that might have been funding anti-government forces. So even though this is not Greenpeace's agenda, it was still greenpeace, even though it might not have been an employee or employees of Greenpeace, greenpeace was the front. Basically, I don't know enough right now, but I need to keep in contact with this guy.

American Red Cross and Shield sponsored cia agents in their overseas programs before, so maybe greenpeace was used in this same way.

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

#606166 - 04/12/02 07:19 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

anyway, i think it is not wise to say fuck greenpeace just because you heard something from a someone

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Fuck GreenPeace (Bones Tribute) [Re: raytrace]
    #606171 - 04/12/02 07:25 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

and you get your information from? Not from word of mouth. News? Internet? This guy was visiting from American Samoa, english is the national language, I don't think I misunderstood anything he said. I replied to him, Green peace, really, Greenpeace is spraying crops with helicopters. And he said yes. Maybe you should go ask a government official if greenpeace does this, so they can lie to you, or maybe this an official part of Greenpeace, I don't know much about the organizttion except that they try to help the environment, hopefully in a green peaceful way like there name insinuates.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
    #606172 - 04/12/02 07:26 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

And then I asked, what are some big companies there? He said, there is'nt really any big companies, besides Starkist. I said are their clothing companies? He said no, and then we both started hitting the bong. And he started telling me what the right things to say in certain situations while in American Samoa.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #606242 - 04/12/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I hate greenpeace because they are affiliated with the E.L.F. along with the sierra club and PETA and other wack job special interest groups....but in their defence you may want to do your own research and not rely on just one mans/womens opinion. ie: world bank, alaskan drilling and now this

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Fuck GreenPeace (Bones Tribute) [Re: Innvertigo]
    #606256 - 04/12/02 10:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

So you think I should go to American Samoa, plant marijuana, and wait for Greenpeace to come and eradicate the crops?

You also want me to start buying a steady supply of leather slippers?

And finally there is no way in hell I could get into the world bank again, I guess I should have taken a few james bond photos, except what exactly could I have done more, then what I did do, I checked out each floor, spoke heavily with director of southeast asian affairs, and the Jamaican ambassador. What would you have asked, if you could talk with some of the people there?

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #606270 - 04/12/02 10:25 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

***So you think I should go to American Samoa, plant marijuana, and wait for Greenpeace to come and eradicate the crops? ***

I'd suggest smoking the plants before the planes come....at least that's what i would do

****You also want me to start buying a steady supply of leather slippers? ****

ah....ya lost me here...but if you want leather slippers go right out and get some.

****..........and the Jamaican ambassador****

i would love to talk to that guy...or smoke a bowl with him..ha

****What would you have asked, if you could talk with some of the people there? ****

First i would find the numbnut who told you that we should go into double digit inflation and kick him in the nuts.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Fuck GreenPeace (Bones Tribute) [Re: Innvertigo]
    #606285 - 04/12/02 10:37 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

My first suggestion, that I bullshitted about it, the only thing, was that a good reccomendation would be to decrease the american dollars worth, to that of a peso, that plus china's already devalued dollar, would create a worldwide effort to decrease poverty, and hunger, and create trade and investment. I'll admit, I did'nt ask anything about economics, because I don't know anything about economics, by trip there was strictly business, let's just say I was remodeling the floors, illegally. My inflation suggestion, was that of what I would do if I was president. Which is still a very good idea.

Before I stated that the Alaskan indians are producing leather slippers, and small ivory statues, trying to create an export based economy so they can afford to import food, This was'nt alwasy neccessary though, because, they could sustain themselves off fish, but now the fish are toxic, becuase of the oil spill. Also, not to mention that for them to import food, they have pay a regular airplaned shipping, small airplane shipping, then finally helicopter shipping, because their are no land routes, and the weather is so bad, that that is the way that the coast guard stationed at Port Au Prince get their food and supplies. Also my brother did buy some ugly ass slippers, and ugly ass pants, that noone with any fashion sense at all would buy. Just because he felt sorry for them. Now, I'm not saying that the indians won't recover, and finally start becoming cheif exporters of leather products, but I seriuosly doubt it, and they are probraly doomed to the same fate of all other indians, assimilation.

Jump to top Pages: 1