Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Has anyone had sucess with P.semilanceata?
    #603624 - 04/09/02 06:57 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I have a jar of P.semilanceata,dried and packed in honey.Well it is about 30% filled with spawn.All the air space and much of the honey is taken over by the delicate mycelium.I am going to make a liquid inoculum from it.My question what is the consensus on the best chances for creating a perrenial patch,the pasture I have or would I be better off creating a special environment.Let me add I realize the problems associated with the culture of P.semilanceata so this is just an experiment but I would like to see it succeed.Perhaps I should also try inoculating sterilized straw to create more inoculum?It appears to me as though free of contaminants at this point(perhaps honeys antibiotic properties inhibited the competition) and I live near the area where the mushrooms were found . Am I wasting this freebie by inoculating my goat pasture?Any body have a better plan to try this out?.P.S. I am a newbie to the site but have some experience with P.cubensis and P. cyanescens(on cardboard).Many thanx in advance WR.

--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluepoo
journeyman
Loc: europe
Re: Has anyone had sucess with P.semilanceata? [Re: whiterasta]
    #603751 - 04/09/02 10:05 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

(j.Gartz) has hes the only one i know of who grew them indors

--------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
the above is what the litel leprecans told me to say and should be regarded as such

Offlinebluepoo
journeyman
Loc: europe
    #603752 - 04/09/02 10:05 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

(j.Gartz) has hes the only one i know of who grew them indors chek erwid.org i think

--------------------
the above is what the litel leprecans told me to say and should be regarded as such

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#604080 - 04/10/02 07:08 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Offlineflein
journeyman
    #604087 - 04/10/02 07:27 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think that liberty caps needs to have a symbiosis with grass to grow.
but you probably know that....

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Has anyone had sucess with P.semilanceata? [Re: flein]
    #604102 - 04/10/02 07:55 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I had pretty much assumed a symbioitic link with the grasses,hence the notion of a simple inoculation of my own pasture,it has many of the same varieties of grass.But as I raise goats not horses or cattle I am concened that I could be missing an important element that could be corrected with a simple amendment to the soil or by creating specialized grassbeds.I've always wondered what would happen to P.semillanceata if grown on and with a high alkaloid Phalaris sp. such as tuberosum.So how about I try this and post what I find.First select a prime location in my pasture then fortify with manure and straw and plant a high alkaloid Phalaris in the bed,then Inoculate with my active mycelium?PS Phalaris grows all about the area where these are found.PPS Thanx loads from the new guy! Bon Chance.WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract