Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNewHunter
help
Loc: Washington
Do Cubensis grow in washinton?
    #603416 - 04/09/02 02:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

This might sound really stupid to some of you, but i have looked in a few books and all around on the internet and they only talk
about them growing on the gulf coast. But then i talked to some other people who hunt in my town and they say that they
pick cubensis but they dont seem to know anything about them, like the season, where they grow or anything. I was
just wondering if they were full of shit or if they do gorw here. Thanks

NewHunter

--------------------
RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: NewHunter]
    #603421 - 04/09/02 02:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineNewHunter
help
Re: Do Cubensis grow in washinton? [Re: Anonymous]
    #603424 - 04/09/02 02:52 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, i was pretty sure these guys were full of it. They probably just go out and eat a mushroom off the ground
and call it cubensis!

NewHunter

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by users_request [Re: NewHunter]
    #603428 - 04/09/02 02:57 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

OfflineNewHunter
help
Re: Do Cubensis grow in washinton? [Re: Anonymous]
    #603431 - 04/09/02 03:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I know most of the ones in my area, i was just getting really confused when everything i read told me they were not common here and they loved the gulf coast but these people kept telling me that they picked "pounds" of cubensis out of this field they go to. They just must haver there shrooms mixed up.

--------------------

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
Re: Do Cubensis grow in washinton? [Re: NewHunter]
    #603590 - 04/09/02 06:11 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

LOL, newhunter i know what you mean there are alot of morons around here that think cubensis grow. Many people think blue ringers are cubensis and call them that. I talked to a few people last year that went into detail on island by marysville that had a shitloads of cubensis that started growing by escaped spores from someones indoor cubie grow. Regardless to these rumors the fact remains that cubensis growth in washington is HIGHLY DUBIOUS. Although if you were to grow some spawn and plant it outside and maintain it carefully you might be able to get a few flushes from like the B+ strain of cubensis. NO WILD cubensis that is for fucking sure.

Over here in eastern washington everyone seems to think "magic mushrooms" (no specie specific info) grow on the underside of cow patties and you find them by wandering around flipping them over. As a general rule when people talk about mushrooms they dont have a fucking clue.

Hey newhunter do you go to school or work or what man? I am coming over stevens pass sometime on friday and was thinking about scouting for some pan subs.

--------------------
stay off my land

Offlineshroompickerinwa
Re: Do Cubensis grow in washinton? [Re: cardboard]
    #603709 - 04/09/02 08:43 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

whats up fellow washington people i had some kdis yell out there window hey want some mushrooms (pretty much obvius that i do drugs by my car full of pot stickers) well they say hey we just picked a shit load of cubensis. i laughed so hard at them i said sure nice cubies and laughed some more.i made plenty sure i told them that they could be poisenus. by they way i live in vancouver i really wanna meet up with some dudes from here and go pickin i know of some really good spots for azzy on the coast and some damn good places for libertycaps in town here but all during the fall i need some mushies to hold me over till i grow my own pm me or reply to this message if ya wanna met up sometime and pick

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #603722 - 04/09/02 09:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Of course Cubensis grows in Washington.

In my basement...lolz

We have no wild strain of cubies up here in Washington...at least not in the wild.
In someones house....yeah!

You could possible grow some cubies outdoor up here in the summer.
Which I am going to try and do....just for the fun of it.

Good luck hunting they are coming soon! 

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineNewHunter
help
Re: Do Cubensis grow in washinton? [Re: Roadkill]
    #604263 - 04/10/02 12:22 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey CardBoard, i go to school actually i am on spring break right now, thi sleaves me with a lot of time to go hunting. Make sure to tell me when you are comming over. I am still having trouble finding these pan. subs. I dont think the temp is quiet high enough yet. I went out yesterday for a while again and only saw a lot of harse shit and hay piles. I know they are gonna start comming up any day now.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #604286 - 04/10/02 12:37 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Here is aptch near Port Angeles grown when a terrarium wa dumped outside.

Later these mushrooms grew in the summer of 2000 in Washington State.

mj

OfflineNewHunter
help
Re: Do Cubensis grow in washinton? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #604292 - 04/10/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

wow, thats awesome. Did they only last taht summer? I go out to port angeles a lot is it a good picking place, I have never really looked there cause i am always with family but it it is good i will make sure to go out hunting at least for a little bit. Awesome find MJ!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds