Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerubixcubies
porch monkey ferlyfe
Male User Gallery

Loc: ottawa on
fruiting chamber idea/plans/questions
    #6022815 - 09/02/06 04:58 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'm thinking of building a fruiting chamber with dimensions of 17"H x 32"L x 20"D with a flap door running the length of it to allow for co2 to escape from the bottom. The covering will be a clearish shower curtain. I am planning on attaching a cool mist to it for humidity and some holes with polyfill for air exchange. the frame I plan on making from bent wire hangers and the bottom is one piece of glass.

does anyone have any suggestions, comments, improvements, advice for me? or should this work pretty well

additionally can you fruit edible species of mushrooms in the same chamber as cubensis or would i be best to make a seperate one?

--------------------
i'm a very evolved ape you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: fruiting chamber idea/plans/questions [Re: rubixcubies]
    #6022846 - 09/02/06 05:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldn't fruit edible species at all. What're you gonna do, eat em? Wait a half hour. Wait an hour. Nothing happens. Woohoo. I ate some shrooms that did nothing. I spent a month tending to there every needs.

JP.
You could, it wont be a problem as long as they have the around the same needs.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: fruiting chamber idea/plans/questions [Re: rubixcubies]
    #6022883 - 09/02/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale