Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: here
Happiness and liberation.
    #6022104 - 09/02/06 12:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I just took a road trip across Canada with 3 very close friends of mine, over the last month, and I have learned a lot from it.

Something I learned was that it is very easy to change, if you want. I began to really just try and stop making excuses, and instead start changing my views on things quickly and decisively. For example, if someone wanted something and my first reaction is that it is too much work, or someone else can do it or something, I would instead do it, and try and feel as happy about it as possible, and it always worked.

Then it got to a point where I would plan things in advance to try and help people out, it was great, I was really enjoying myself. Everything was little, I didn't do anything huge, but I was certainly learning to be more mindful of other's needs, and it was a great excercise for enjoying work.

Now, I discovered as well, through my fast a couple of weeks prior, and just generally trying to get rid of some attachments I have, that it is also rather easy to loosen attachments' hold on oneself. I have learned that you can really evolve if you want to.

I still find one little problem. I still get occcasional feelings of doubt. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and just don't feel happy. The thing is though, now I just keep in mind that if I allow myself to feel right feeling those things they will continue, so instead when I feel that way, I take a moment to try and clear my mind of the thought and come back to all the exciting prospects that life has to offer.

The only problem I see with this, is that, though it works, it is not really a solution. It seems as though relying on a crutch of thinking of the exciting prospects of life, to feel happy, is not as good as being happy with nothing. Perhaps my mind will soon banish the thoughts completely, as I do see them decreasing. Either way, I was just curious if anyone else had any experiences like this, and wanted to share their story.

Also, I am excited to be back. We should have a good time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom