Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsiloptile
a legal alien
Male User Gallery

My friends are a bunch of unreliable dicks
    #6018278 - 09/01/06 12:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What a fucking drag, man.. My *friends* and I had this trip lined up to go up to Lake Placid in the Adirondack mountains for the weekend.. I try to go twice a year normally.. Once in the winter to ski, and once in the summer with my womana to swim, hike, bike, mush out on a field surrounded by mountains and the like..

Well, this year the womana's taking the LSATS, and she's got a hell of a lot of studying to do, so naturally, she's out.. Which is why I lined up this whole thing with a bunch of buddies.. We rented out a cabin for the weekend.. a six-person joint. Six of us were gonna go. Now, before I go on any further, I'd like to point out that this was in the works for the past two months or so.

Well, two days ago, I get word from one of them that the trip is off because of questionable weather and because one of the original six is over-worked and is facing a crazy deadline at his job.. Fine, that's understandable for the one guy dropping out, that's a good reason to not go - deadlines. Why the fuck is everyone else out? One person drops out, and the rest start doing the same..

We called a *conference* at our favorite Thai place, where everyone present once again swore their allegiance to the weekend getaway plan.. There were four of us, the fifth one was presumed compliant.

Well lo and fucking behold, this morning (the morning of the trip) I get a message on my phone that the one presumed compliant can't go cause he's broke. Two more can't go for some weird fucked up bullshit reason.. one of which was this: *I had a previous family engagement that I forgot about.. I called my mother to ask if she required my attendance, and she said that it would be preferable* (I didn't exagerate the language in this at all, by the way.. that's what was said.) The third guy flaked out cause he doesn't like the first guy, who already flaked out anyway, so what's the deal then?

Now, a bit about these people.. The broke one is a jobless 28 year old who lives at home with his parents and does way too much white, which is a shame, cause he's actually a really cool guy, and really cares for his friends. He used to have a great job, beautiful girl, nice car, the works.. Now he just snorts all day long.

The mother guy is also very much into white..
The other two are, I guess just plain unreliable.

The morning of the trip they all decide they don't want to go.. Instead they'll hang around local bars sniffing coke and getting shitfaced. Really makes me question my faith in humanity.. all over again.

I swear, I think my girlfriend is my best friend.

--------------------
Everything I write is false.. I made it up.. Or did I? Yep.. I did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledrowneduck
The Mad Scot
Male

Loc: Lurkland UK Flag
Re: My friends are a bunch of unreliable dicks [Re: Psiloptile]
    #6018314 - 09/01/06 12:11 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

So is the cabin paid for? or are you stuck with the bill?

OfflinePsiloptile
a legal alien
Male User Gallery

Re: My friends are a bunch of unreliable dicks [Re: drowneduck]
    #6018373 - 09/01/06 12:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

There's a downpayment. I'm not the one stuck with it, one of the others put it on his card. It's not even that that's the issue.. Cabin's pretty cheap.

Sorry, I just needed to vent. I was looking forward to this for half the summer..

--------------------

OfflineHitman203
Stranger
    #6018390 - 09/01/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

its probaly cause u have a favorite thai place hahahahahaha

Lol. But seriously its probaly cause u hang out with a bunch of druggies....

OfflinePsiloptile
a legal alien
Male User Gallery

Re: My friends are a bunch of unreliable dicks [Re: Hitman203]
    #6018423 - 09/01/06 12:40 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, i think that's it too.. And the thai place has free all you can drink wine on wednesdays which kicks it up a notch or two in my book..

Well, Ernesto's coming up, and is expected to reach us tomorrow. Man.. It was going to be a mush-enhanced weekend too, by the way, don't know if I mentioned that..

I rang in the summer with mush, My friend and i tripped out on memorial day and got caught in a thunderstorm.. Hid out on a train platform and had a really close call with a lightning bolt (the thing hit a rail about 20 feet from us..) That's a whole other story though.

--------------------

OfflinePsiloptile
a legal alien
Male User Gallery

#6018623 - 09/01/06 01:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, just an update... After everyone dropped out it was down to me and this other dude.. and I proposed just the two of us go.. He was down with it, and agreed as long as they wouldn't charge the deposit to his card as long as we came and rented something smaller.. Well.. the lodging establishment agreed to this, and for a minute there it seemed as though this twip might still be pulled off, albeit not as a group trip..

When I told the guy they agreed to it he wigged out.. Very last fucking second.

--------------------

Invisiblenfljk12
*~ॐ~*
Male

Re: My friends are a bunch of unreliable dicks *DELETED* [Re: Hitman203]
    #6018824 - 09/01/06 02:31 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by nfljk12

Reason for deletion: .

OfflinePsiloptile
a legal alien
Male User Gallery

Re: My friends are a bunch of unreliable dicks [Re: nfljk12]
    #6019182 - 09/01/06 04:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, i'm gonna start hanging out with my sister's hot friends.. they'll go to lake placid with me

--------------------

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#6019239 - 09/01/06 04:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

This is why i plan nothing!!!! Because i will aways have a friend like you to be mad at me. Thanks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom