Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
Shroom Dust
    #6017676 - 09/01/06 08:12 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

hey i took alott of shroom dust and it jacked me up. i was wondering if the shroom dust is more powerfull the shrooms them selves.

or was it i just took way to much shroom dust?

i had a trip like i was in a lucid dream but i was in reality...
so that turned out bad.

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Shroom Dust [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6017688 - 09/01/06 08:18 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Most of what is considerd shroom dust is spores, and spores have no actives in them. Depending on how much you took, as you give no weight, it sounds like a strong low dose trip, which is not unheard of.
And the fact that it was powder may have aided in the intensity, due to greter speed of absorbtion. Just my two cents.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Edited by ThirdEyeOpening (09/01/06 08:20 AM)

Offlinethehandtruck
Just ahead of me

Re: Shroom Dust [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #6017699 - 09/01/06 08:21 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

You ate some shrooms ground up in a coffee grinder. They are no more powerful, but they have more surface area so when you took them you digested most of it at the same time. So you tripped harder.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags