Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Loc: Australia
New Purple Power
    #6017166 - 09/01/06 12:11 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well, i decided to share some pics of my ladies. strain is called NPP.

these were taken 2 weeks ago, they are at 4 weeks flowering now....i had my buddy bring his cam over to snap some pics today, he just hasnt gotten a chance to send them to me. should have updated pics tomorrow.

they are just beginning to turn purple now(at 6 weeks), hopefully you will be able to see the purple in the pics i took today(or yesterday, its late) And yes i know these pics aren't the best, but i figured fuck it, better than none at all, right? should be harvesting sometime in the middle of sept. :laugh: :heart:

--------------------

always remember.... to respect the fungus!:awesomenod::inlove3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: New Purple Power [Re: Mushroom_Mike]
    #6017216 - 09/01/06 12:47 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

very impressive, mushroom mike

i like thee stealth tactics

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6017596 - 09/01/06 07:07 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

If I remember right, doesn't cannabis fix nitrogen in the soil, which would allow the corn to absorb more nitrogen and grow better? Or is it just hemp which is/can be used in crop rotation?

Nice looking.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
    #6017710 - 09/01/06 08:27 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The farmer is going to be in for quite a surprise :what:  :eek:

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #6018316 - 09/01/06 12:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Looks like you'll need longer than the middle of Sept.

--------------------

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Re: New Purple Power [Re: Organic]
    #6018826 - 09/01/06 02:31 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

nah, they are well hidden, and i pray for their safety. they will be fine.

Organic, the pics shown are actually at 4 weeks, i took those 2 weeks ago.  they are CURRENTLY on week 6, though. this strain is said to need 7-8 weeks flowering time and it began showing signs in the middle of july, so should be cutting them mid sept. they are twice the size NOW...like you know they should be if they only got 2 weeks left :wink:  PLUS they are just now beginning to show purple hue's, so i know everything is going great. except those fucking little orange catepillars, theres 2 or 3 spots where theres some white silk spun around the buds(no not mold, they are the catepillars silk, i pulled one off and smashed him with no remorse.. damn neem oil didnt work for those???? :crazy: i aint tryin to use anything unorganic. these are 100% organically grown. from the soil to the nutes to the insecticide. :thumbup:

all in all im satisfied with their performance so far. ill chime back in with the updated pics, because the ones i have up now just fuckin suck, maybe after this ill grab myself a nice digital so i dont have to always rely on my busy friend.

they should look something like this when they are done:

http://www.femaleseeds.nl/Engels/Pictures/Wallpaper_Purple.htm  that is where seeds came from. they didnt hermi either, as far as i know, atleast ive found no signs of male, but i do have seeds.... which im sure is from some local ditchweed, it's all over around here.

--------------------

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #6021238 - 09/02/06 02:47 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i would let them go as long as you could. i would watch for mold in the catepilar areas. but they look to me like they could go alot longer then 2 weeks. the longer the larger the yield presuming no rot or serious insect damage. remember to let mother nature to do her thing dont cut her benefits off early.

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

#6021334 - 09/02/06 04:03 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck, I remember those caterpillars. Lizards seemed to be the only things that would kill them...no amount of neem or any insect control is really effective on them since they are so sneaky and get inside the plant so well. Shitty to have a mold resistant strain, have a caterpillar snip a bud at the stalk connection, and THAT cause mold...:bored: heh.

I'd try to let it go as long as possible like durban said, they can usually stand a little longer than the banks tell you.

--------------------

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#6021539 - 09/02/06 06:32 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

very nice, I love seeing it growing outdoors :thumbup:
Good luck, to harvest time, going to be great. :cool:

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #6024642 - 09/03/06 11:12 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Here is a couple shots from my NPP last year, too bad I never got to harvest them, some asshole cut them down on me :sad:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Re: New Purple Power [Re: Kerr]
    #6025431 - 09/03/06 04:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

hmm, maybe i will have to let them go a bit longer then.. we'll see how the trichomes look in the middle of the month, maybe i will end up letting them go until the end of this month..we'll see.

well here are the plants at the beginning of week 6, the first three are of my smaller plant, the last two are the big tree. Atleast you can see the purple starting on the bigger plant. The smaller one may be a week or so behind the big one. You guys still think they need longer than middle of sept?.

--------------------

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Re: New Purple Power [Re: Kerr]
    #6025472 - 09/03/06 04:42 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

thats bullshit someone pulled your plants! if someone swiped my plants id probably cry, lol. then if i found out who did it id burn them like they did my weed :evil: cuz thats bullshit, you can tell when a plant is planted and taken care of and when its just a bunk ass wild plant.  i must say it looked damn happy. im sorry.

another thing, my plants didnt start turning purple as early, they are just beginning to now on week 6. do you remember how far along yours were when u snapped those pics?

--------------------

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #6026290 - 09/03/06 09:45 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

If I was to take a quess I would say halfway through this month, maybe 3rd week or something like that

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #6027689 - 09/04/06 10:18 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

That'd suck if you came back and the field was chopped down already

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

Re: New Purple Power [Re: Boom]
    #6028427 - 09/04/06 02:40 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

these plants are more my neighbors than the neighbor down the road :wink: the corn field surrounds my house, so all i have to do is journey through a couple dozen rows and im there. Plus the farmers that own the land are my neighbors and they do the fields closest to their home, last; usually.  the corn is still green, barely turning color yet, and this field usually doesnt get picked until all the chlorophyll is out of the corn. I highly doubt they pick this field before mid Oct. :thumbup:  but if they do ill just sneak out and pull em before they get to the area....i know where they start and where they finish, it's done the same every year.

--------------------

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
    #6028774 - 09/04/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Organic said:
Good luck, I remember those caterpillars. Lizards seemed to be the only things that would kill them...no amount of neem or any insect control is really effective on them since they are so sneaky and get inside the plant so well. Shitty to have a mold resistant strain, have a caterpillar snip a bud at the stalk connection, and THAT cause mold...:bored: heh.

I'd try to let it go as long as possible like durban said, they can usually stand a little longer than the banks tell you.

You can't use a biological control or companion planting?

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Re: New Purple Power [Re: Silverwolf]
    #6034990 - 09/06/06 12:47 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Neem did not work as I mentioned.

They go for the CORE of the buds, so ladybugs, mantis', etc are ineffective.

Companion planting...hmmm I don't know what plant repels tiny inch worms/caterpillars...

I would hope you have some suggestions to follow up your question :smirk:

I don't grow anymore but I'm sure this info would help someone

--------------------

InvisibleMushroom_Mike
AGAPE LOVE

#6050063 - 09/11/06 02:04 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ah, got some stale news for ya'll. my friend with the cam......he's a pussy to make a long story short, and he wouldnt get his camera to take harvest shots.  i harvested because for some reason a lot of my buds were dying, im thikning spider mites by the looks of the damaged crop, i only check on them every few days.  didnt see anything because we had just had a rain so if there were any spider mites they prolly got blasted away.

anyway, its still going to be some good mid-grade quality herb. and ill have a lot of hash or hash oil(havent decided for sure which ill make yet)from all the trim and junk buds. i'll try and make sure my buddy doesnt blow me off again so i can at least get some pics of the dried harvest.  some buds had a lot of purple, others barely any at all.  and nearly all the buds that have purple are only half purple because of how the corn blocks half of the plant/s from getting sufficient sunlight.  but comparing both sides, they are(at least to the naked eye) equally covered in trichomes.  so i dont know how much of a difference it really makes. it's a nice sativa high for sure though, so i love it.

again, im sorry that i dont have harvest shots, i really wanted them to show you guys, but my friend was a complete pussy. thinking about it now, i really want to jack him in the nuts and tell him after he yelps that i just had to check and make sure they was still hanging down there. i mean fuckin christ. :smirk:

well i'll holler back this weekend, all should be ready for curing by sat or sun, ill get a pic of the pile....hopefullly...  :rolleyes:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract