Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another country?
    #6016956 - 08/31/06 10:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What im talking about here, is a private military of mercenaries, literally taking over a country by force. This would be done in order to install a democracy in a "corrupt" coutry.

what do you think?
This would be an interesting turn for warfare, mo longer conducted only by nations, but by comercial industries !

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another country? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6016960 - 08/31/06 10:47 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

we already hire mercenaries as private contarctors in south america, so yes.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6016961 - 08/31/06 10:47 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

They may or may not allow it, depending on whether it suits our national interests.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: Silversoul]
    #6016966 - 08/31/06 10:50 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

im ont talking about somthing sponsored by the us government, not by any country.

This would be a war thought up, paid for, and executed by private industry.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6016973 - 08/31/06 10:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

like if microsoft took guam? its possible

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: roby000]
    #6016989 - 08/31/06 10:55 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, exactly. i think that its entirely possible, microsoft with its owner, the richest man in the USA bill gates, is the sort of example i was thinking

that corporation has a hell of a lot of power, financially and also has some pull in many other areas as well. It would be entirely possible for them to do this.

What countries do you think could be potential targets for a takeover, and what would they have to offer as a nation?

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
    #6016992 - 08/31/06 10:56 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

cuba for the realestate.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: roby000]
    #6017007 - 08/31/06 11:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Maybe.... I am actually for it because a private company might be better at doing such things but they will probably not have to abide by the geneva convention or any other rule.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#6017071 - 08/31/06 11:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

No.

I dont think the federal government would allow its citizens to amass the serious arsenal necessary to invade a country unless they were working for the government (i.e. private contractors). Last I checked, citizens cannot privately own bombs or missiles. If the organization were not citizens and not under U.S. jurisdiction, the federal government would support the organization only if they were aligned either with the ideology of the US or fighting the enemies of the U.S.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: Vvellum]
    #6017116 - 08/31/06 11:49 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Private armies did wonders in Africa. I remember watching a documentary of how small groups of merceneries were able to wipe out rebel camps all by themselves. I don't remember which conflict that was though. And these merceneries were run by western companies by the way.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: Vvellum]
    #6017138 - 09/01/06 12:00 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
No.

I dont think the federal government would allow its citizens to amass the serious arsenal necessary to invade a country unless they were working for the government (i.e. private contractors). Last I checked, citizens cannot privately own bombs or missiles. If the organization were not citizens and not under U.S. jurisdiction, the federal government would support the organization only if they were aligned either with the ideology of the US or fighting the enemies of the U.S.

This is a very good point, but you might be missing one thing. Allready in american society, and western society as a whole, these companies allready have great pull in the social and legal realms. They have a LOT of money.

As the all mighty american dollar seems to be king in this society, i would imagine that any Comercial enterprise that wanted to follow the course, and take over a country, could have those laws changed, or bent to their needs.

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: Silversoul]
    #6017506 - 09/01/06 05:28 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

> They may or may not allow it, depending on whether it suits our national interests.

Exactly. Democracy has nothing to do with it.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: Seuss]
    #6018220 - 09/01/06 11:36 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

no not at all, it would just be a false flag and bulshit war cry/excuse to do it

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another country? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6018294 - 09/01/06 12:06 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It depends which country the private army invades. If UN troops won't go into the warlord governed African countries to stop genocide, I'm sure a private company could sieze power somewhere. I've always thought a Bill Gates could do something like that. The tricky part would be to organize an armed force without the government getting wind. You'd probably have to conduct the recruiting in secret and ferry recruits to some discreet island to train and organize the coup.

It IS possible.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: TODAY]
    #6018471 - 09/01/06 12:59 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, just buy out the mercenearies for a Seciroty mission in a small town in said country, and then start a land war, just moving strategically as a real army would.

in those poor ass african nations, you could definately controll the media enough, so that you could prevent the story of what is actually going on, for quite some time, if not indefinately

wow, i sound like fucking hitler, lol

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6018507 - 09/01/06 01:09 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, I would take over Panama. That is where it is at. :wink:

When Manuel Noreiga makes it out of jail, you know he's taking it back! :evil:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#6018600 - 09/01/06 01:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ast I checked, citizens cannot privately own bombs or missiles.

International arms dealers deliver to all who pay. A means of delivery is transfer from ship to ship on international waters.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Do you think that The usa would allow a private military to set up a "democracy" in another coun [Re: Asante]
    #6018983 - 09/01/06 03:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I think we should hire blackwater and other firms to help take over iran.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale