Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCapless
Student
 User Gallery

Bad trip or good trip?
    #6007538 - 08/29/06 09:06 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Hey guys, I recently started growing my own mushies. I have done 35g wet before, and 2g semi-dry. Both experiences were very nice. My first 35g trip was a badass eye opener. Anyway me and my buddy were sitting around yesterday and we decided to take some more just to feel them out again so I took 5g dry. I was hesitant to do so because when I take them I get really horny and I feel really lonely, not to mention my reality gets flipped upside down. Anyhow I took them and smoked some bud waiting for the come up. My friend took 7g dry, but he took them about 30-50 minutes after me.

When I came up it hit me pretty hard. My vision was interrupted with patters and colors, which was really nice to experience. Some other people came over to smoke bud, so we threw in some Fusion Frenzy on Xbox and they started going at that. At this point in time I was lulling into my mind and beginning to think very heavy. They threw in some South Park which brought me back for a bit, but no sooner had I come back I was gone again into my head.

At some point in time during this trip everything I had come to know in reality had been taken and completely turned upside down. I seemed to know nothing about what was going on around me. My perception of time was the most fucked up all my senses. I kept beginning to think that my reality wasn't what I had thought it was. I thought my childhood had been a figment of my imagination. I had a good feeling that every memory I had ever had was an experience I had made for myself and lived through and passed on. Soon enough I began to long for my ex-g/f and get really horny. I can't tell you how much the mushrooms make me only want sex after a while, but they do a damn good job of it.

Eventually some time through the trip I was good enough to drive home, so I ended up going back to my house from my buddies. I came in, laid on the bed wallowed around for a bit. I talked to myself about my ex, I told myself she was the most beautiful creation I had ever made(keep in mind I still think I am the creator of all my experiences at this point). I had good mind that since I had experienced her once, that I would never get to see her ever again. Suicidal thoughts came upon me, I was thinking that I hated my life at this point among other things.

I eventually got my phone and gave my mom a ring, just to keep in touch. When I heard her voice it brought a sense of reality back to me. I told her I mentioned my ex-g/f to her, and I told her a missed her a lot and I would like to see her over Thanksgiving(which was a plan with my ex in reality. Also note at this point and time I was thinking that since these people were 'made' by me they would tell me whatever I wanted to hear in their own way). I told her I felt sick and I was coming home. I ended up taking the two hour drive home which cheered me up a lot. It gave me lots of time to think about what had happened and what I had learned from this experience. I went to see the family and it made it much better. If you guys ever get depressed over drugs go see people you care about, it will make you feel much better.

This was a learning experience I will never forget. I don't think I will being doing mushrooms much more, at least not anymore the 3.5g. All I can say is that my third eye has been cleansed. Thanks for reading.

--------------------
http://www.toolband.com/
"... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember, We are eternal.
all this pain is an illusion...."

Edited by Capless (08/29/06 09:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCapless
Student
 User Gallery

Re: Bad trip or good trip? [Re: Capless]
    #6007543 - 08/29/06 09:08 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Oopsy, I didn't see the trip report page. Could somebody possibly move this?

--------------------
http://www.toolband.com/
"... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember, We are eternal.
all this pain is an illusion...."

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: Bad trip or good trip? [Re: Capless]
    #6010990 - 08/30/06 08:16 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

why did you want to expiriance mushrooms in the first place?

maybe you should consider trying a diffrent set/setting if you're gonna take mushrooms again! i know exectly what you mean about feeling lonely while on the mushrooms...
it's simply that there is so much going on you feel you HAVE to realy it to someone close that would listen and understand (and perhaps help you figure some things out)

you have to remember though that mushrooms do those kinds of things and it's not always just fun visuals and a nice laugh :shrug: sometimes you encounter thoughts that have to be dealt with... sometimes you face your fears... you have to remember that you're still Capless behind all that and tomorrow it's gonna look a little diffrent, but that's not to say theres no validety to these thoughts/feelings!

that's why it's so important to let go and let it carry you to where ever you need to get carried too :tongue:
there's really no reason to be afraid of your self!

thanks for sharing!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Bad trip or good trip? [Re: Simisu]
    #6028270 - 09/04/06 01:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I think most of my harsh learning experiences on mush have been thoughts that seem to all result in lack of love. Not having people that understand you, enough. Ya gotta have faith and hope.

Shit will come in time. Be strong. Go out and help the lonely. And if your a little kid like me, be patient.

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: Bad trip or good trip? [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #6036047 - 09/06/06 07:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I think you were beginning to go into that world where nothing around you matters and you kind of panic because you're used to the world. Just sit back and let the trip take you, it doesn't take kindly to you if you just want out right away. It sounds like you had a learning experience though. I also have experienced lonelyness from eating magic mushrooms, that seemed dark and gloomy (actually it turned dark and gloomy), but if you find someone to talk to or something to watch to take you mind off things, it helps alot. Also, NEVER DRIVE ON SHROOMS! I don't care if you're at one of those points where you think you're fine in the trip... WRONG... You still trip even worse after those stages happen... Just a word of warning to you... Happy tripping..

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Edited by colimon (09/06/06 07:05 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck