Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSkizz
Psychonut

So I finally got something out of Salvia last night...
    #5999441 - 08/26/06 05:54 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

As some of you may know I've been trying to ease my way into salvia space and I've tried smoking it in a joint and tried 2 small bowls as well... anyways, last night I put some into the bowl... I'd say just a little more than the last 2 bowls, but not much more really.

Anyways, I took the hit, held, exhaled... It quickly crept up on me and within 30 seconds after I exhaled I was seeing hundreds of frames of what I would normally be seeing but flying away from me at a fast rate... its hard to explain, but each frame was an actual piece of information in time, like the last 10th of a second of my vision, so if I moved my hand I would see the movement frame by frame, and see the old frams (where my hand used to be) flying into infinity. I was fairly scared and just overwhelmed by the intensity of this... I was unsure of what I was actually doing and I was thinking that there was one side of me that was tripping and then my old self left sober, I was scared that I was going to take more hits of the pipe even though I plainly wasn't, and I started telling my trip sitters " I don't want anymore, I don't want anymore" and then I threw my pipe into the grass. There were birds constantly chirping but it was tripping me out even more and the speed they were chirping was going to speedy flying frames... The chirps were interperated into my trip as some weird word structure as "oh my god tree thump thump thump", but was being said very quickly and was rehearsed in sync with the frams. The frames continued to fly into infinity and I also had a weird feeling that I was moving my head at an extremely fast rate sort of like a printer and thats why I was seeing these frames... The whole thing lasted about a minute and a half and I was glad it was done soon. The intensity overwhelmed me but I'm looking forward to trying it again and maybe thinking to myself that I'm just tripping and in reality I'm perfectly fine.

Anyone have any similiar experiences?

--------------------

I <3 Psilocybin

Edited by Skizz (08/26/06 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetwelvelookslikeu
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So I finally got something out of Salvia last night... [Re: Skizz]
    #5999451 - 08/26/06 05:58 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yes and in every frame it feels like million of needles poking at your body.

--------------------

Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: So I finally got something out of Salvia last night... [Re: twelvelookslikeu]
    #5999522 - 08/26/06 06:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

^ i have had such different body highs on salvia, where you feel like you are getting poked and i have had a smooth body high where i felt so damn good about everything.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: So I finally got something out of Salvia last night... [Re: twelvelookslikeu]
    #5999524 - 08/26/06 06:18 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

always happens
I am very interested in frames of experiencing:
how they arise normally yet fade away more slowly when stoned.

it makes space feel huge to me
very refreshing
I like that such an impossible thing is possible in that way

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: So I finally got something out of Salvia last night... [Re: onetwo4]
    #5999531 - 08/26/06 06:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

hmmmm, That poking feeling is for me, actually geometric designs flowing around my body and in and out of my body.

Like my skin is crawling with geometries.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: So I finally got something out of Salvia last night... [Re: yageman]
    #5999669 - 08/26/06 07:07 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I've experienced what I've been calling "the flowing layers". This is apparently similar to your "frames". But, yeah, a couple times when I smoked it everything turned into layers and I think everything started flowing from left to right. You can, I think, become so fixated on these layers that you lose sight of reality and you can actually trick yourself into believing that objects are going to get sucked out of the plane that you're existing in. Some crazy shit, no doubt!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order