Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemascarasnake
Stranger
growboxes and supplies
    #5981435 - 08/20/06 01:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

all of the growboxes online seem to not ship to the US since they contain spores, is it possible to just order a box and supplies without the spores, then just order the spores seperately? I'd love to start my own crop but it's really not as easy as it looks here...what would I need for soil exactly?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: growboxes and supplies [Re: mascarasnake]
    #5981443 - 08/20/06 01:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You need to do some more research . Chances are you have something that could be a grow box in your possession right now :thumbup:

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

InvisibleSpookerShroom
Shroomerite
Re: growboxes and supplies [Re: HippieChick]
    #5981458 - 08/20/06 01:24 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HippieChick said:
You need to do some more research . Chances are you have something that could be a grow box in your possession right now :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: growboxes and supplies [Re: SpookerShroom]
    #5981469 - 08/20/06 01:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SpookerShroom said:
Quote:

HippieChick said:

:thumbup:

I was gonna second that.  But now it looks like I'm just gonna Third it. :thumbup:

Dude, Growing mushrooms really isn't hard once you understand the basic concepts.  In about 5 hours of good research on this site you will have a very good understanding of what you need to be doing and how to do it.

Check this out
http://www.shroomery.org/index.php/par/23593

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1323317/an/0/page/0

Pretty easy...oh and use Shroomery vendors for the spores
www.shroomery.org/sponsors

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: growboxes and supplies [Re: musher_420]
    #5981637 - 08/20/06 02:59 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

If you're buying a grow kit, you're being ripped off when you could have spent 10 minutes reading the PF Tek. However, I would spend some time surfing the boards and reading Teks every day as you wait for your spores to come in, and even more so as you start your first grow.

Have a plastic storage tub? Have $20 for some jars and some potting mix stuff like vermiculite and perlite? Order your spores, or find someone giving them away for free. You'll have an ounce of dry shrooms (thats ~15 trips for you to share with your friends) sometime next month.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck