Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNamelessRevolt
Stranger
Actives in Nebraska
    #5977077 - 08/18/06 09:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I've looked on the main website and through google and haven't found any information regarding Psilocybe Mushrooms growing in Nebraska -- More specifically Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. Perhaps I've not looked in the correct places, but I haven't seen anything online. Do such mushrooms not grow in this wretched state?

Reading from older posts Panaeolus subbalteatus apparently grows in horse crap. Anyone happen to know if I can possibly find anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineplurby
In Russia,mushroom eatyou!
Male
Re: Actives in Nebraska [Re: NamelessRevolt]
    #5977099 - 08/18/06 09:38 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

These kinds of posts are redundant. If you want actives, use the PF Tek or anything else you find and grow yourself. And if you're not up for that, just keep looking. I read that every state has actives in it, its just that you need to find (or discover) them! Happy hunting!

OfflineNamelessRevolt
Stranger
Re: Actives in Nebraska [Re: plurby]
    #5977130 - 08/18/06 09:46 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I was kind of hoping to get an idea of what to look for. I'm not in a position to grow them at the moment, either, unfortunately.

Offlinexmush
Professor ofDoom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jaw-juh
    #5977166 - 08/18/06 09:58 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

In your region Pan subbs are your best bet. They grow pretty much everywhere across the country. Horse dung, especially mixed with straw, or rotting hay are good places to look. There is quite a good bit of info on this mushroom on this site apart from peoples' posts. You may be able to find Gymnopilus spectabilis but I'm not sure.

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #5977212 - 08/18/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

EDIT: my post was irrelevantby accident... lmao my link didnt help this situation....

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Edited by tickettothemoon (08/18/06 10:37 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals