Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Well that fucking suck'ed
    #5953957 - 08/11/06 02:07 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

The dubmest thing happend about 10 mins ago during my sesh, I went out to the side of my house with my bubbler and got down in a crouching possion well packing my bowl, After my 5th hit I was still in the same possion and I guess sitting in crouching possion for like 2 mins with my blood circulation being cut off and no air to my brain.... I stood up after taking one last fat rip, my vision started going black and I was passing out and I had a over whelming body high... the next thing i know it feels like I am waking up and I realize I am falling, and I cant get my balance, at this point the only way I could desribe myself is being piss drunk is what it felt like... anyway I end up falling in to a brick wall next to me and fuck up my arm, and I  realize I am violently shaking I get up and I realize I gotta calm myself down just take a deep breath after 2 deep breaths I was alright, I just feel really stoned right now and I clean'ed up my arm...

anything like this ever happen to anyone else?
Ive been smoking weed for 10 years now and I have never had this happen before  :eek:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #5953972 - 08/11/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Oh on a another note I am very happy I didnt brake my bubbler in all the confusion :smile:

--------------------

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #5954006 - 08/11/06 02:26 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MauiGanjaMonster said:
Oh on a another note I am very happy I didnt brake my bubbler in all the confusion :smile:

That's what I thought the topic would result in lol.

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: Newbie]
    #5954016 - 08/11/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like you just got up too fast, and weren't breathing enough oxygen between hits of that goodness, so you started to pass out due to a lack of oxygen and all the blood rushing from your head combined. I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with the weed itself.

I saw the same thing happen to a girl after she took a bong hit. But she was dehydrated, had low blood sugar levels too, passed right out and smacked her face on the floor.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offlinebmh8938
FrequentMind-Flyer
Male

Loc: Between the Atlantic and ...
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: kake]
    #5954041 - 08/11/06 02:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

yeah man this one time i was just lighting up a J walking beside my friend and all of a sudden i got a little dizyy. then after like the 3rd hit i just fell over and blacked out completely...my buddy was scared shitless and just kneeling poking me like 'wake up man, are you ok, wake up man!' and then 20 seconds later i just opened my eyes and slowly got up and was back to normal...idn weed does fucked up things to you every once in a long while...i guess people can have weird ass adverse reactions to anything. but yeah, thank god that bubblers still good haha!

Offlinedizzim
Born Again Head
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: bmh8938]
    #5954056 - 08/11/06 02:44 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I've had the same thing happen to me when a few times when stoned. usually its when i get up to fast. i've also gotten too high a few times and blacked/passed out for almost a minute.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: dizzim]
    #5954124 - 08/11/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You'll live.

If it becomes a recurring thing, get your blood pressure checked out.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: dizzim]
    #5954125 - 08/11/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Blood rushed to your head.. not sure of the medical term, but be glad you didn't get a brain aneurysm, heh.

even if you're not high, and you do the same thing you will get the same exact feeling. air force pilots have that happen to them with extreme G-forces and blackness starts surrounding their vision - it's nicknamed "tunnel vision."

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5954133 - 08/11/06 03:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i have that happen now and then. you start to feel dizzy and black out so u get close to the ground, and ur holding ur face from hitting the floor but ur shakin around dizzy not knowing whats going on. and you rest your head on the ground til it goes away. a mix of lack of oxygen, and increased blood flow with the cannabinoids contracting vessels in your head, yes?
either way sometimes its pretty scary and fucked up, i always ask myself "what the fuck is happening to me?" cause im always so out of it and dizzy when that happends.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: Ashland]
    #5954135 - 08/11/06 03:13 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

(You'll live.

If it becomes a recurring thing, get your blood pressure checked out. )

Yeah I was fine afterwards I just had to calm myself down cause I realzied that I was actually shaking.

(even if you're not high, and you do the same thing you will get the same exact feeling. air force pilots have that happen to them with extreme G-forces and blackness starts surrounding their vision - it's nicknamed "tunnel vision.")

I have had tunnel vision many a times but just not with the feeling weak and falling over happening.

--------------------

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

#5954139 - 08/11/06 03:15 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

LOL ShroomieOfDoomie you hit the nail right on the head everything happend in the order of what you said :smile:

--------------------

Offlinefrostbitten
Strange
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5954433 - 08/11/06 04:46 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
i have that happen now and then. you start to feel dizzy and black out so u get close to the ground, and ur holding ur face from hitting the floor but ur shakin around dizzy not knowing whats going on. and you rest your head on the ground til it goes away. a mix of lack of oxygen, and increased blood flow with the cannabinoids contracting vessels in your head, yes?
either way sometimes its pretty scary and fucked up, i always ask myself "what the fuck is happening to me?" cause im always so out of it and dizzy when that happends.

Great description. That used to happen a lot when I got no sleep and had to stand durring church. Good thing I don't go anymore!  :cool:

--------------------
my.web dev

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: frostbitten]
    #5954456 - 08/11/06 04:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I always thought it was caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure when you stand up ?.

I get it ALOT when i'm stoned, if i put my head down and go lower to the floor it goes away. Ive fainted from it before.
Ive seen a couple of friends faint from standing up to fast too so i think it's fairly common.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5954488 - 08/11/06 05:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Happened to me, I was worn out from getting to the location in the woods where i was going to smoke, then smoked a massive blunt and basically fell down and couldn't move. Not enough oxygen. I was alright completely a minute later.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: Dihnekis]
    #5954684 - 08/11/06 06:39 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

ive done that with a J i just kept hitting and hitting big hits as fast as i could for some reason and i couldnt take it, got a weird nitrous like high and thought i might pass out as i got a blackend tunnel vision.

--------------------

Offlinep_dot_cubensis
Failed MushroomHunter
Male

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: Dihnekis]
    #5954686 - 08/11/06 06:39 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I've actually tried purposely doing this a few times! =D lol...

Seriously though, I have, It's funn :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleEbb
Rasta Pasta,with mushrooms
Male

Loc: in your cochlea
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: p_dot_cubensis]
    #5954709 - 08/11/06 06:46 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

when i was young and would sit on the couch watching TV, i would jump up real quick, do a few jumping jacks, and then crash on our comfy recliner and just trip out for a few seconds.
ive never experienced what you guys are talking about otherwise, but i do know the typical loss of blood pressure to the head.

--------------------
I'm not foreign so don't hang up on me.
:crankey:

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
    #5954738 - 08/11/06 06:54 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Ive gotten a few head rushes from bong hits, my friends use to purposely crouch, hit, and stand up real fast as they clear to get a buzz.

I was tripping on shrooms with a few friends a few nights ago and my friend passed out, fell back hitting his head on the edge of this large chopping block, continued falling and hit his face on the dishwasher. It looked like he broke his neck at first, it all took us a few seconds to react to it, we had no idea what happened for a couple seconds. Gotta be careful

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Well that fucking suck'ed [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5954842 - 08/11/06 07:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

About 6 months ago or so, was at a friend's, me and 3-4 other people split a 1/4 oz. I was up in the kitchen looking for something (a ziplock bag I think) suddenly, blured vision, I know the feeling, go sit down and let it pass before I fall over... Hear someone in the basement say "what's taking him, gonna go up to check on him" figure "shit, it'll look bad if he comes up and I'm face down sitting at the kitchen table" try to get up, walk over to the counter, HUGE rush, in seconds my vision goes black, my muscles give, and I slam down on the floor. All I hear from the basement... "Wait... thud? That didn't sound good..." Comes upstairs to find me draging myself off the ground. Crap, bad idea... thud... Try to get up again, this time I barely get my head off the ground... thud... Then I just decided to drag myself to a couch... Sucks when it happense in a bad place, fun when it happense in a comfortable chair  :wink:

Edited by StickyWater (08/11/06 07:33 PM)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5954848 - 08/11/06 07:34 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I always get a bit dizzy and get head rushes when I stand up too suddenly after a session. It's pretty normal, I understand.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale