Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWig
Stranger
2C-I Trip Report (20mg)
    #5952927 - 08/11/06 02:23 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I heard heard a lot of shit about this drug. I had heard it was "like a combination of LSD+MDMA, but nothing like the two together" and that the visuals were akin to five hits of acid. I've never done acid before, so I was excited about that.... I read basically every trip report on Erowid about it, and Google Groups. I wouldn't exactly be writing this if I never got ahold of the substance, so here we go.

ACQUIRING THE POWDER: SKETCHY MAIL ORDER

A friend of mine I talk to online (yes, I know him in real life...) said he had a lot of 2C-I and was selling them in capsules of 20mg each. I talked to my friend and we both decided to get one each, I'd be ordering them. If they arrived soon enough, we'd do them on a Thursday. I ordered on Tuesday. They arrived on Wednesday. We were set.

THE FAILED EXPERIENCE

I was called into work the day before to do a eight hour night shift, so I knew I was going to get any sleep. I was hyped though, and since it gives like an amphetamine like energy high, I was sure I'd be able to keep up (and it's not like you can sleep on it anyway). We had decided to drop at 8am. 7:50am rolls around and I call my friend. No answer. 8am rolls around. No answer. 9am rolls around. No answer.

I'm pissed. So I go to sleep. He ends up calling me about 11am saying he got up at 6:30, went into his living room and fell asleep. Said he forgot about the 2C-I. Well that pissed me right off. He only wanted to do it just to say he had done an RC (research chemical) before, and a new drug. I told him I'd be doing it tomorrow. Since he had work, he wasn't going to be doing it. I was flying solo.

UNABLE TO LIVE UP TO EXPECTATIONS

Well, Friday rolled around and I was a little apprehensive about it. It was my first "major" trip by myself. In any case, at 8am I swallowed the capsule containing 20mg of the substance 2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenethylamine. I can honestly say I didn't feel anything until about the hour mark. Then I started to feel a pretty big body load, which didn't feel bad, but was weird. I also realized I felt really sick. Only, the body load was "hiding" the sickness, so I didn't feel bad at all. All in all, I'm gonna sum this one up. It wasn't 5 hits of acid visually. It didn't feel like E. And even though I've never taken either, I can tell you with 100% it wasn't either. It was just...weak.

2C-I DECIDES TO TURN ME ON

There was still the problem of me having a 20mg capsule of this shitty, shitty substance. My friend didn't want it anymore, and since I had paid for it anyway, I decided to take it a few days later. About three. It was around 9:45pm when I finally swallowed the pill. Within twenty minutes I was feeling slight stomach feelings and a "weird" feeling. At about the hour mark Closed Eye Visuals (CEVs) were occuring (not too strong though) and the body load was coming on strong in waves.

Nearing the two hour mark I could definitely tell I was tripping. But, if someone were to ask me what I saw, how I felt, I couldn't provide any "proof" at all. Nothing was "actively" happening, but my mind was in a different start, the body load was huge, and it felt pretty damn cool. I'm talking online to a bunch of people and somehow, no clue how, I keep my control. I'm being understood and making sense. Yet I can barely see the screen, the words are wriggling together, the walls are breathing, patterns are emerging.

Then the guy that sold me the stuff decides to link me to www.superbad.com That site transported me about seven levels higher than I was. CEVs were huge. My monitor looked like it was rocking back and forth through the universe, yet it was always right in front of me. When I looked at the wall behind my screen, I literally couldn't see it. There was too much visual distortion.

At around midnight, I decided to turn on Dark Side of the Moon, lay in my bed, and just chill. Previous to this, I was listening to Velvet Underground's "Sunday Morning" over and over...and over...and over. It was piercing my skull with how great of a song it was. Anyway, I turned on Dark Side and layed back. Pretty soon...boom...boom...boom...boom...echoing through the whole of my room. When the maniac laughing started, I knew this was gonna be nutty. The music from Breathe reverberated through me. Time controlled my thoughts. The keyboards from Any Colour You Like sent my body into waves upon waves up MDMA like pleasure (I'm assuming).

The CEVs I got from that CD were amazing. Mystical faces, tunnels leading everywhere, geometric patterns crisscrossing over the universe. Everything.

COMING DOWN FROM IT ALL

Like most of the trips I read, the comedown was strange. One moment I was tripping really hard. The next, I wasn't. I spent about a good two hours talking to people on IRC about the mayan calendar, end of the world, death, etc. Shit like that. Very interesting. I finally headed off to bed at about 3am, but didn't actually get to sleep until like 4am.

ALL IN ALL

I could see how this is used recreationally. It's not so trippy that you'd get lost in it. I can't see how at the dose I took you could get a bad trip akin to an acid trips I've heard of, but I'm sure it's possible. At all times I was in 100% control. I could easily talk to people normally I found out, and I even talked to my mom for a period. I'd like to see how this does socially, so as soon as I get back to school...

I wish I could add more experience to this thing, but it really was pretty nutty and a lot of it was inexplicable, and just feelings I can't put into words. All good though. Everything was good. I even tried willing myself into having a bad trip portion of it, but couldn't do it. I guess happy ass people (like me) just can't have bad trips . GOOD FOR ME!

Anyway, yeah.

Definitely a good trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMelusina
Male
Re: 2C-I Trip Report (20mg) [Re: Wig]
    #10039465 - 03/25/09 03:03 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Wig said:

I could see how this is used recreationally. It's not so trippy that you'd get lost in it. I can't see how at the dose I took you could get a bad trip akin to an acid trips I've heard of, but I'm sure it's possible.

This is exactly what my experience with it was...a hallucinogen that was just that. Makes you hallucinate and have a body load-even hear things. Physical, auditory, visual...but just not mental or spiritual.

Shulgin says something similar in Pihkal.

I've found that with all the phenethylamines I've tried, including ecstasy. There's no god/universe/one-ness thing there, like there is with the tryptamines I've tried.

No life changing experience, unless you count the hangover.

BUT...mescaline is a phenethylamine, and it obviously has spiritual uses...

So I'm not sure if it's a difference between phens and tryps... or just that mother nature created the best shit, and humans just can't synthesize better...sure, ecstasy comes from sassafrass, but you can't eat sassafrass and roll. On the other hand... LSD comes from ergot...people tripped on ergot accidentally (St. John's fire) way before Hofmann isolated LSD-25...

Hmmm....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale