Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
4g mushroom trip
    #5948497 - 08/09/06 07:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Me and a few friends planned to trip at one kids house, no parents, weed, trails, food - good time none the less. I ate one 4.1g shroom, they both ate eigths. We ground them up and mixed with orange juice so we were all feelin them within 10 mins. Watched tv for a while, smoked, another kid (not on mush) took 1 hit of white on white fluff. So about an hour in im full blown. were all in a circle sittin in lawn chair on his driveway, i was just starin at the gravel. The vision i had is almost impossible to describe. I was just focusing on the gravel, which turned into a lorge kaleidescope/fractal type pattern and as my friends talked, got up, walked around, took a hit, anything they said or did would be connected to this pattern i saw. Not physically but just the essense or life of there action played a part in this large geometrical pattern. It took place basically the whole trip, within the whole 5-6 hours my memory consisted of this large pattern, id remember things that happen and seem it as a part of this large structural pattern of life.

Another awesome visual i had was while walking through the woods. Were walking single file and i was behind everyone, it got to the point where there was no more depth, no 3rd dimension. My friends were nearly camouflauge - it was a 2d picture layered on my eyes with all slices and cuts in it. While trying to look at my friend, all i saw was a big picture, with a Predator (the movie) / Picasso type image, he was cut up into triangles and angles and some peices were there, some opaque some translucent.

Went back to the house, cooked some food. My friend passed out, hit his head pretty hard on a chopping block, that was pretty crazy, i thought he broke his neck. Then another kid came out and ate an eigth and we were all coming down, he played some video games, i left. Smoked some weed, went to bed. Had an awesome time, if i had taken any more than that im not sure if i would have been able to see at all.

So the moral is, eat mushrooms and go for a hike

Edit:

I tried to recreate the vision in the woods. I Photoshopd this picture:

Edited by jst31 (08/10/06 12:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: 4g mushroom trip [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5951789 - 08/10/06 07:46 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like you had a good, spiritual time out there! I haven't experience the blurry sight, but I have heard of it before when people have explained to me their trips! Happy tripping!  :thumbup:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag