Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSolidcell
tolerance++;
Male

Loc: Memphis & 53rd
Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much?
    #5947285 - 08/09/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I see more weight and extraction related posts, but I'm in a slightly different situation. My friend and I already blended 3 feet from this monster:

And didn't weigh it before blending it (now it has added water weight). I'm just wondering, if this happens to be a very potent specimen, could this possibly go wrong? Is this a good amount to be going with? I've read up on erowid but I just got twisted with the "best (worst)" and exctraction weighed in mg stuff.

Thanks guys, we're ready to have an amazing time, I just want to make sure what we're doing is safe.

--------------------
Psychedelic Jar Project

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong." -Voltaire

"Everything that I accepted as being true up to now I acquired from the senses or through the senses. However, I have occasionally found that they deceive me, and it is prudent never to trust those who have deceived us, even if only once." -Descartes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: Solidcell]
    #5947420 - 08/09/06 01:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

OMG, that is the biggest Pedro I have ever seen. Is that yours or did you come across it?

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: AKSE]
    #5947484 - 08/09/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

He stole from it.

No, you won't OD from a foot and a half.

Don't fucking steal cacti. (I saw him post about this in the pub)

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineSolidcell
tolerance++;
Male

Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5947548 - 08/09/06 02:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Koala Koolio, no, I didn't "fucking steal cacti." I asked the owners if they wouldn't mind us taking a branch from the back and they were happy to let us have it. We split it into segments and are planting 2 and eating the rest (3 feet). We're helping the SP species thrive if you ask me.

Maybe you shouldn't assume so much.

--------------------
Psychedelic Jar Project

"Everything that I accepted as being true up to now I acquired from the senses or through the senses. However, I have occasionally found that they deceive me, and it is prudent never to trust those who have deceived us, even if only once." -Descartes

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: AKSE]
    #5947560 - 08/09/06 02:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry, my mistake. I was actually the one who advised that in the other thread. It was the original poster who said something like "they wouldn't notice if you took some".

I assumed that you wouldn't have picked some up already, less than one day later. I was wrong, my apologies.

And yes, of course planting it is helping the species. I'm glad you did that. I mean, I wouldn't honestly have a problem with eating some of such a large plant, even if some wasn't to be planted. My only issue was with the theft that was mentioned in the previous thread. Sorry again.

Having said that, 18 inches should be an enjoyable amount.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
    #5947566 - 08/09/06 02:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

A good rule of thumb I've heard is that one foot = one dose. Considering you cut 3 feet off, and plan to split it with your friend, I'd say you're relatively safe. As far as I know mescaline toxicity isn't that drastic that it would kill you if you overdid it a little bit.

But hey, since you said you did the extraction (properly I assume) and there's added water weight which makes it difficult to weigh out.. just let the water evaporate until you have a powder and then can dose it more appropriately. cap it, even.. makes it go down easier.

OfflineGSxx83
He, Himself
Male

Loc: EARTH
Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: Ashland]
    #5947623 - 08/09/06 02:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Ive been told that mescaline is one of the most gentle psychdelic. Is this true? I dont even recall erowid having a "bad Trip" section.

Can anyone elaborate. I am very fascinated.

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: GSxx83]
    #5947628 - 08/09/06 02:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

thats an impressive san pedro :smile: one day i will have something like that damnit :smile:

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: shamantra]
    #5947662 - 08/09/06 02:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

"A good rule of thumb I've heard is that one foot = one dose."

It can be a good rule of thumb, but I've seen dozens of people disappointed with that amount. I'd say that if you're a first time tripper (or maybe you've taken 2-2.5 grams of mushrooms a couple times) a foot would be a reasonable dose, even if it is disappointing. Some people also don't figure in the fact that they will likely not finish it or puke some of it up before it can get in the system. These are not unreasonable expectations for a first time.

But, if you're an experienced tripper, 18 inches will likely not be too much for a first time. I had 19" my first time. It was strong, but stronger would not have upset me. :smile:

"As far as I know mescaline toxicity isn't that drastic that it would kill you if you overdid it a little bit."

It wouldn't kill you if you overdid it a *lot*.

--------------------

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5947691 - 08/09/06 03:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

okay, good, then my sources are accurate enough :smile:

only cactus I have experience with is peruvian torch, so I was just going off of the one foot rule from that little guy :smile:

OfflineSolidcell
tolerance++;
Male

Re: Could taking 1 1/2 feet of SP possibly be an OD/too much? [Re: Ashland]
    #5948127 - 08/09/06 05:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

It's cool Koala, no worries.

So my friend and I boiled it down last night and we ingested it from 2:55pm-3:25pm. It's now 4:42 and the nausea is getting just slightly more noticable, we'll see what ensues...

--------------------
Psychedelic Jar Project

Offlineezsefix
Steve
Male
Loc: The United States of Emba...
    #5948181 - 08/09/06 05:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Lucky bastards! I really wanna try any of the mescaline containing cacti.

--------------------
I am a fictional character

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale