Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebum
journeyman

Collecting bags?
    #594494 - 03/31/02 10:21 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

What do you guys use to collect your mush?

What's the best way?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Collecting bags? [Re: bum]
    #594726 - 03/31/02 04:18 PM (22 years, 2 days ago)

paper bags.

cause plastic makes them get all messy and nasty.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #595111 - 04/01/02 01:14 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

I use the obvious, brown paper bags..
-Then when i get the pickings home,
I just rip the bag in half,
So I do not have to dump them out
and damage them any more..

I think a basket of some type could be better though.

Keep shroomin dude,
GG

OfflineYourHighness
ruling since1991

Loc: TX
    #595319 - 04/01/02 08:17 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

I use a plastic grocery store or convenience store bag (actually I like the blue Wal-Mart bags the best --white ones are too visible from a distance).

I take the handles of the plastic bag and tie one to the front-left belt loop of my jeans, and tie the other one to the right-front belt loop of my jeans. Voila! A hands-free basket!

And I always drop a couple napkins or paper towels in the bottom to absorb excess moisture. More clean paper towels get folded & stuffed in my back pocket for cleaning my hands. And a Wet-Nap from KFC is great for cleaning hands, too.

Take a pocketknife or some foldable scissors.

Wear thick boots for protection against snakebites. (You never know)

If you take your cell-phone, turn the ringer OFF. You don't want anyone nearby to hear your phone ringing in their pasture.

Toss a pair of clean shoes in your getaway car. Change into them as soon as you leave the area. That way, if you're stopped by a cop, he might not notice your muddy shoes & ask about where you've been. Always have a good lie ready to feed the pigs just in case.

The harvest gets hidden in the trunk before you leave the area. You can gloat over your harvest when you get home. There's no need for the cops to admire them.

Happy Hunting!

--YourHighness

Edited by YourHighness (04/01/02 08:20 AM)

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: Collecting bags? [Re: YourHighness]
    #596445 - 04/02/02 11:48 AM (22 years, 14 hours ago)

YourHighness has a point, don't leave that ringer on, That happened to me just last week but luckily no one heard me. I use brown paper bags to hold the shrooms at all times becuase they allow the mushroom to "breathe" and allow the escape of excess moisture. You might want to bring a couple bags, they sometimes get soaked and break, but this is rare. Make sure you check those treelines!

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract