Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) * 1
    #5940286 - 08/07/06 09:59 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Hey I'm new here

I've done just about every drug(not bragging its actually sad)
Never had a weak stomach, not even railing heroin made me throw up...hell I loved the taste (another day another story)

But anyways the latest batch of shrooms I got from my boy, looked a little...errr lets say ugly

The other batch were all connected all cap/stem combos non broken fresh in color golden caps fresh brownish color stems

The latest the caps looked normal but the stems were a dark dark blue, like they were all old

Anyways after taking them I went out into the heat (bad idea) threw up, and I mean THREW UP!

My question is how long does it take for the shrooms to go from stomach to bloodstream?

In other words since I threw up what I just ate, is that going to make the trip weaker or stop all together?

Basically I'm looking for the pharmacology of how long after ingestion does it not matter if you throw up or not

Like I was on methadone, if you waited at least 15 minutes, you could throw up and it was still in your system...

Thanks for any info

BTW
I talked to other people who got this same batch, said they were great, no sick problems at all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: StackedMAK90] * 1
    #5940397 - 08/07/06 10:50 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not an expert but 15 min sounds like a good time frame. I've had friends throw up a little before and a little after and still had an enjoyable trip. It depends on how much was in your stomach, your BMI, etc..

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: Newbie] * 1
    #5940411 - 08/07/06 10:58 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Throwing up is fairly common. I'd say a good rule would be if you start coming up before throwing up then it shouldn't affect the intensity of the trip. It has happened to me once and I tripped harder than ever before (however I was on a very empty stomach).

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: StackedMAK90] * 1
    #5940431 - 08/07/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I would try to keep them down for at least 30-40 minutes. 

Once I puked early on the comeup and my trip disappeared quite early and suddenly. 

I guess it just depends on your own body. 

Happy tripping.  Let us know how it turns out.  :smile: :heart:

InvisibleUnderNose
all out of bubble gum
 User Gallery

Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #5940458 - 08/07/06 11:12 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Puke, Fuck that are you bulimic.:what:
Usually I have dry shroom & wash it down with a cup of tea or coffee
Get em down& keep em down. :thumbup:
IMO this gives a longer more intense trip.:toomuchacid:
But to each their own

Alcohol, now that makes me puke.:projectile:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: UnderNose] * 1
    #5940472 - 08/07/06 11:15 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Um...I definately don't prefer to puke, no.  Those shrooms go down the hatch, they better stay down there.

Unless your reply wasn't to me.  :smirk:

InvisibleUnderNose
all out of bubble gum
 User Gallery

Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #5940554 - 08/07/06 11:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Of course not nobody likes to spew.
But do you think all active ingredients would have been removed in 30-40 min?
I would think that after the stomach the intestines would also do some extracting.

--------------------
LAGM 2.022

:dna::dna:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: UnderNose] * 1
    #5940561 - 08/07/06 11:42 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I definately agree, but for weak stomachs out there it can be difficult to handle the up/down belly feelings when coming up on a trip.  The longer the shrooms are down, the better.  :smile:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5940570 - 08/07/06 11:45 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Usually, if I throw up on a drug, that's a sign that I'm going to trip balls.  The one exception was when I threw up immediately after ingesting San Pedro(all that cactus juice for nothing :nonono:).

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #5940623 - 08/07/06 12:07 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Throwing us, is a sign of "had enough" .. !?

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #5940657 - 08/07/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I puked literally 5 minutes after eating a 6g mushroom taco and all it did was kick my trip in right then and very hard. Still had to drive to my buddies house, and I was scared shitless. The clouds were too pretty to look away and I kept thinking I was at a stop when I was driving down the highway.

Anyway, my 2 cents about throwing up.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: Gomp] * 1
    #5941556 - 08/07/06 05:44 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for all the replys guys

It defenitly wasn't a case of taking too much, not by any means

I think in this case though when I originally threw up It was really sobering, then it started to come back some, smoked some bud, then(because I can't risk missing any work) I just called it a day and didn't eat anymore, I gotta wait till the weekend anyway...

A little history if anyone cares
I'm about 25 now, first did shrooms at 15/16 totally freaked out, was totally scared to do any pschyedelic, I mean I would do eventually end up doing EVERYTHING for hte next 10 years but never did shrooms

Up until this year 2006 I ran into someone I havn't seen in a while, he said he had some, checked em out, ate some by my pool when my family was having a party, little booze(only couple beers not a big drinker) sun, fun, the girl I was talking to was there(but she was drunk and I had sunglasses on so she didn't notice)
But I can honestly say its the most fun I've had since I was 15 years old... I mean I was laughing, talking to people, and NO ONE had any idea what I took, or that I took anything for that matter

Anyways since that day I've taken them several times and had nothing but luck

I think now that i'm older and wiser, I can handle things(anything) better

I was really F'ing up, I mean I went from one drug to the other, then right to the big boys, then right to the clinic(methadone)

I have however managed to turn it around and for the past few years only smoke weed and (recently eat shrooms--no addiction problem there) at least not physical

sucks being an addict don't it?(anyone out there who is one knows what I mean)

You KNOW You can't safely just do, this or that, without going all out and risk collapsing everything you worked for

Walking the line    i guess

Anyways I'm thinking my early younger year experience with shrooms I just wasn't ready, before that all I did was weed

Since then and doing them in 06 I did so many different things, some trippy, like Ecstacy and Ketamine at the same time, and PCP(dust), the other non trippy things just fuck you up things like well.. you get the idea

I guess i'm saying all this because if there is someone who is younger and had a bad experience, that doesn't mean you can never do them again, I thought I wouldn't and didn't for 10years,but low and behold they are BACK! :smile:

OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
    #5941582 - 08/07/06 05:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

welcome to shroomery, that's a better entrance than most people.

lay back, relax, breath deep, it's chemicals hitting the stomach nerves just right, nausea is a relatively common sympton amonst orally administered drugs.

OfflineStackedMAK90
Stranger
Re: Throwing up shrooms, will it stop/reduce the trip? plus Hello :) [Re: Nashbar] * 1
    #5943330 - 08/08/06 06:40 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Nashbar said:
welcome to shroomery, that's a better entrance than most people.

lay back, relax, breath deep, it's chemicals hitting the stomach nerves just right, nausea is a relatively common sympton amonst orally administered drugs.

See thats the part that gets me

I've oral ingested about every substance known to man, why would this one make me sick?

I use to do dope with people that threw up EVERY TIME, and i'm just sitting there lauging at them...like why are you sick i dont get it...so I figure I dont have a "weak" stomach

Then years later these hit me... maybe because its a fungus? I read somewhere that they are very undigestable anyway so.....

I'll probably try again, maybe have a trip report if anyone cares

-Blue Eyes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract