Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Long Lost Love
    #5896141 - 07/24/06 10:19 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Lets say someones 18 now and had a gf when he was 12 but lied to his partner of his age during an online partnership (the other was 4 years older). Then one day the deceived individual finds out what her partner had done and left him for the person who tied the two together. Now the one who was the deceiver every few years has dreams and intense love n lust feelings for her. So intense that it breaks him down for a few days then he returns to normal and eventually repeats this over again at some point. He knows he did her wrong but cant help but feel the same love he had felt for her so deeply before. He knows if he truly loves her he should just remain friends but thats hard to achieve. Any advice?

I must say the one whos two faced feels sorrow and guilt for what he has done. He never had anyone to love in his love besides her and feels too deeply for her to just let her go.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (07/24/06 10:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Long Lost Love [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5897387 - 07/25/06 08:12 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

condolences...... i only had one "love" and the relationship was so dysfunction that I am still wounded from it 6 years later..... and I still think about her sometimes.

she was like the finishing move on my self esteem.... my ability to feel that it's okay to express myself and my intentions to others.

it does not mean i have a problem with honesty now, it's just that i am now afraid to open up to people unless they open up to me. i will only give what they give to me and am kind of afraid to push the boundaries sometime.

and yet it's not that way at all either. i dont know, but the loneliness hurts, and i keep feeling like she was right about a lot of things, and really mature mentally somehow.

i can't tell you what to do at all, but sorry about it all the same.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Long Lost Love [Re: leery11]
    #5900003 - 07/25/06 10:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
condolences...... i only had one "love" and the relationship was so dysfunction that I am still wounded from it 6 years later..... and I still think about her sometimes.

she was like the finishing move on my self esteem.... my ability to feel that it's okay to express myself and my intentions to others.

it does not mean i have a problem with honesty now, it's just that i am now afraid to open up to people unless they open up to me. i will only give what they give to me and am kind of afraid to push the boundaries sometime.

and yet it's not that way at all either. i dont know, but the loneliness hurts, and i keep feeling like she was right about a lot of things, and really mature mentally somehow.

i can't tell you what to do at all, but sorry about it all the same.

Loneliness....rly does suck. I wish I could have someone to love the way I had loved her. Its hard after years of being alone to suddenly jump out and want it back so BAD.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Muppet69_420 (07/25/06 10:20 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals