Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing
    #5878293 - 07/19/06 04:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing

July 18, 2006 11:41 p.m. EST

Josephine Roque - All Headline News Staff Writer
Buenos Aires, Argentina (AHN) - Argentina commemorated the anniversary of the 1994 bombing that left 85 people dead and 300 injured at a Jewish center in the nation's capital. Mourners again called for better investigations and justice for the perpetrators.

Until now, no one has been convicted for the crime. The current government said it will secure justice.

The year before a prosecutor pointed a finger at Hezbollah for the bombing. The group denied involvement.

To commemorate the event a siren sounded on the exact time of the bombing.

People laid roses, lit candles, and held up photographs of the victims as their names were called out of the 85.

The bombing that happened on July 18, 1994 obliterated a seven-storey Jewish-Argentine Mutual Association (AMIA) community center.

"We were looking for justice but we found impunity," was written on a banner during the ceremony.

The case has been otherwise riddled with unconfirmed rumors of cover-ups and accusations of incompetence through the years.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7004258636

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing [Re: Luddite]
    #5878349 - 07/19/06 04:35 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

The Buenos Aireans were just defending themselves, and those dead Fucking Joooooooooos should apologize.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing [Re: lonestar2004]
    #5878392 - 07/19/06 04:49 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

So your pretty much just a troll now?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5878550 - 07/19/06 05:39 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Accusing another member of being a troll treads dangerously close to the "no flaming" rule in this forum. This is a bit of friendly advice rather than an official warning.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing [Re: Phred]
    #5879542 - 07/19/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Accusing another member of being a troll treads dangerously close to the "no flaming" rule in this forum. This is a bit of friendly advice rather than an official warning.

Phred

But actually trolling doesnt?    :eek:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5879555 - 07/19/06 10:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

Phred said:

Phred

But actually trolling doesnt?    :eek:

Zahid was never banned and neither were the other countless trolls.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing [Re: downforpot]
    #5879582 - 07/19/06 10:50 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

What a fucked up forum this is.

No wonder I dont post here much anymore...

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #5879794 - 07/19/06 11:46 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

No wonder I don't post here much anymore...

This is a great Political Forum! (BALANCED), entertaining, Educational.

I have learned a great deal here. Thank You Shroomery.

You could Post at a different Political Forum like Democratic underground.com if you don't like different viewpoints.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing [Re: lonestar2004]
    #5879813 - 07/19/06 11:55 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

No wonder I don't post here much anymore...

This is a great Political Forum! (BALANCED), entertaining, Educational.

I have learned a great deal here. Thank You Shroomery.

You could Post at a different Political Forum like Democratic underground.com if you don't like different viewpoints.

He didn't say anything about viewpoints. He was talking about all the trolls that run around here just stirring bullshit up for their own pleasure. You KNOW ZAHID WAS ONE. He even explained his BULLSHIT as some socialogy class experiment, LOL.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Argentina Commemorates 1994 Bombing [Re: downforpot]
    #5879835 - 07/20/06 12:01 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Exactly.

My first 6 months at the Shroomery, this is the only place I posted. 95% of my posts were here, it was awesome. There was great debate going on all the time, even amongst people who hated each other.

Now, you just have people coming into a thread with NOTHING to add, just throwing out a silly comment to see if they can get someone angry. Its stupid and juvenile.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder