Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealyssaxleigh
Stranger
Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend.
    #5859603 - 07/14/06 08:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I am doing shrooms with my boyfriend in a few weeks. It is his first time, but I have done them before. we also have a very good relationship, so this will probably effect it.
I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with doing shrooms with their girlfriend/boyfriend and if they were good. because i read that you should not do shrooms with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
but i think that is complete bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: alyssaxleigh]
    #5859628 - 07/14/06 08:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

bad idea...tripping with a significant other makes their flaws more prominent. it is possible to have a good experience, I just don't recommend it.

--------------------

ilove my woods...

InvisibleMezcal
    #5859726 - 07/14/06 08:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

My girlfriend and I have tripped together probably 30 times... all but one or two have been really excellent. I generally prefer to have her around and we have a blast :grin:

Invisibledrijx
ҽӽҏҽґіᵯҽӣҭӧґ ғҽҁҽᴢᴢ
Male

Loc: Ⱥʍͼѓᴉᴋѧ
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Mezcal]
    #5860061 - 07/14/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

doooeeeeeeet

--------------------

Offlineonicko721
I'm only human
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Mezcal]
    #5860104 - 07/14/06 10:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I trip with my girl and its awesome. It's nice because we totally trust each other and can absolutely let go. She doesn't really like acid only shrooms. I love both but on acid she always turns in to a green munchkin and waddles around. The first trips she did this I was a little freaked because I though the munchkin was tormenting my soul, but now when I see the munchkin she is nice and I just feel a really nice energy. Shrooms are totally different for us and we both love what they teach us together.

My advice would be to go for it as long as you have been together for a bit and trust each other, especially if you enjoy being smoking weed together.

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: onicko721]
    #5863239 - 07/15/06 10:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I do psychedelics with a girl is like the first kiss of sorts it is an important event in a relationship. Knowing that we then share a level of psychedelic understanding only adds to the intimacy of the relationship. You are on the same level as your partner.

habitat0789 - I see only beauty while I'm tripping, uncontrollable relentless beauty.

OfflineEraserhead
Lost Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5864450 - 07/16/06 06:14 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

my one and only bad trip was with my now ex-GF

It probably would have helped if she hadn't flushed her part of the lsd, After I had already dosed my 7 hits, and lying to me about it saying she just wasn't tripping, then totally ruining my trip trying to "talk me back into my sences" the whole time... fucking bitch..

Only one good thing came of that trip, I learned I could understand german (she put in a fucking rammstein CD that has an english song on it)

I hope your situation goes better than that :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Eraserhead] * 1
    #5864464 - 07/16/06 06:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Haha talk you back to your senses... I would have slapped her and left. Good thing shes you ex now.

Three  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: for her retardedness.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5864506 - 07/16/06 06:58 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I say it's bullshit. I'd say about 90% of my trips in the past year and a half (as long as I've been with my BF), have been trips with my boyfriend. There have only been a small handfull of trips I've gone solo without him. And those are mostly the "I just want a solo trip" as a personal thing, and not a "I dont want to trip with you"

Tripping with your partner can be great, and in general - I would highly recomend it. I am very thankfull that I have a boyfriend that is open to psychedelics, and open to trying and expirmenting with them. From LSD to Shrooms, to being open to trying things like LSA (we did HBWR seeds together), and soon we will be trying Mesc and possibly Aya together also. He has a strong interest in the natural psychedelics (not so much RCs), and looks towards me to be the 'one who does the research'

But, as I said - I tend to trip a few times a month, and most of those trips are me tripping with my boyfriend, and having him around has made them some of the best trips.

I recall awhile ago, I did a solo-LSD day one weekend, came home at around 10pm, my BF had just done mushrooms as I got in and he was playing a set on his decks. I danced around my apartment to his set for an hour or two, then we went out for a long walk and had a really good chat, came home - listented to some more music and relaxed. Its probably one of the highlights from my summer so far. Having someone who is so much on the same wavelenght has you like that can be amazing.

note: I'm currently visitng at my parents right now and just got a msg that he did 2 hits of LSD. Now I'm just jealous that I'm not there also :P

Mind you, he's never done a solo-LSD trip before, and he didnt drink this time (which he normally does), looking forward to getting home soon and chatting with him to see how it went :smile:

Edited by kaniz (07/16/06 08:22 AM)

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

#5864515 - 07/16/06 07:04 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I tripped while on the phone with my new girl recently and it was wonderful...its still new so I'm feeling all kinds of intense emotions so the trip just played on that and I had a GREAT time! :smile:

I say bs as well

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5864680 - 07/16/06 08:49 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

tripping with your significant other is the most amazing feeling in the world. especially if your relationship is going smoothly, you love this person and are already well connected with them.

After tripping with them, it will be like you both starting dating all over again.

OfflineTomcat23
Shoomery Noob
Male

Loc: Central Florida, Gulf Coa...
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: BiG_StroOnZ] * 1
    #5864728 - 07/16/06 09:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I wish I could find a girlfriend material type girl that'd actually trip with me.. Cause I know of girls whom I could trip with but their either crazy, or a skank... but thats probably just my area, my age range. Lord throw me a cutie to trip balls all night with, and I'll throw you the rest of my stash.

--------------------
Mescaline man, im in need!!!

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Tomcat23]
    #5864742 - 07/16/06 09:23 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

and then you'll have nothing to trip ON...lol don't screw yourself over with the big man(kidding :P)

Offlineshroomguest
Stranger
    #22364052 - 10/11/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Me and my bf tried them together for the first time last night. We both ended up being very grateful that we did them together because we trust each other very much and are comfortable together. However, don't expect to hookup at all during. You just get so distracted by tripping that you can't even think to do so and libido is gone.
However, we both ended up having very rough trips that frightened us both off of it likely for a while, if not for good. Still, we were grateful we had each other to help calm us down and take care of each other.

OfflineP.Zappatecorum
Lophophilus
Male

Loc: Cactaceae
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: shroomguest]
    #22364463 - 10/11/15 05:21 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Tripping with your SO is a stress-test of the durability of the relationship.  If you're a good match, it will in all likelihood just end up being a fun time and it may even bring you closer together and strengthen the relationship.  Mushrooms pretty much saved my marriage, or anyway they came along at a point where things were getting better after a rough spot and helped bring us a lot closer together. 

If there's some simmering resentments, lies and general bad juju hidden under the surface though, shit will come out of the woodwork and it will be a bad time.  I've had trips that rang the death knell of a relationship and know that others have too. 

Just do it.  If the relationship was meant to be, then it will be good times.  Also, if you haven't already, a good roll with your partner is a must, and will bring the love and intimacy to whole new levels.

OfflinePsychedelicGinge
Cheeser
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: P.Zappatecorum]
    #22364891 - 10/11/15 06:45 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

My favorite mushroom trip ever was definitely with my ex when she was against the mushrooms but completely changed her mind when my bud started to weigh them out for me and my friends. She saw us all doing them and she was like, "Okay I think I'm gonna try them". At this moment in my mind I was like, "YES, FUCK YES, FINALLY, YESSSSSS :bender:".

At first she started kind of freaking out a little bit but probably an hour after coming up she was having full on pleasure seizures. She was moaning like she was having orgasms and then screaming with excitement at any object or idea that was presented to her. Having known her for 4 years and then tripping with her after all of that time was a really intimate thing and I definitely felt even more positive about my relationship when I didn't think it could be any more positive.

Unfortunately, after trying mushrooms a few times and then acid once, she began to swear that these drugs were terrible things and that they were making her go crazy. In reality it was the stress that she was putting on herself by not allowing her to have any free time by completely overbooking herself with school, multiple scholarly clubs, and work. I recently stopped things with her but the first mushroom trip with her was definitely the best I've had and I think I did it 4 times before me and her did them together.

So, OP, I think it is a GREAT idea to trip with your girlfriend. Do that shit.:seriousthumbsup:

--------------------
Do not let psychedelics allow you to think lower of people who haven't done them or don't plan on doing them because "they don't know the truth". Let your enlightenment acknowledge that everyone is equal and that no one is inferior. This mentality goes against what they are meant for.
By the way, everything typed on this account is completely fictional and all for the purpose of entertainment.

OfflineFilterhead462
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: P.Zappatecorum]
    #22364898 - 10/11/15 06:47 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I've tripped twice with my girlfriend
The first time was with LSD at a bush doof, didn't go so well because it was her first time and we got separated, she ended up having a bad trip while I was so out of it I walked around the campsite for 3 hours trying to find my tent, instead I met God :smile:

Second time was on mushrooms in a forest, both of us had an amazing time however we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend anymore whilst tripping instead we were two childish friends exploring a giant natural playground

--------------------

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

Offlinenewshroomer123
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where ever the weed at Flag
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Filterhead462]
    #22366219 - 10/11/15 11:37 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

My gf(now fiance) and I trip together whenever possible. It definitely brings us closer, and those moments where you start to freak out a bit and have that person to turn to is the greatest safety net in the world. We have sex on the come up or on the come down and it brings the trip back on. I'd say go for it if this person is someone you are comfortable with.

InvisibleSludgeCity
I Am The Beast I Worship

Loc: Bottomless Pit Flag
    #22366282 - 10/12/15 12:04 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I've tripped with my girlfriend nearly every time.
Sometimes she doses, most times not.
I never see her "flaws" if anything I turn more into a depended puppy & hang off her the whole trip.
Best sex, amazing conversations. I feel it can really bring back a spark if you feel your relationship is getting repetitive & nothing new is happening.
Like any trip don't overthink anything too deep just go with the flow & have the perfect setting like a good night in with him, since he hasn't done it before & you have just walk him through it all & I'm sure you'll have a great night.
:mindblown:

--------------------
:trippinballs: CHOOSE THIS LIFE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN :trippinballs:

OfflineP.Zappatecorum
Lophophilus
Male

Loc: Cactaceae
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: SludgeCity]
    #22366391 - 10/12/15 12:48 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SludgeCity said:
I've tripped with my girlfriend nearly every time.
Sometimes she doses, most times not.
I never see her "flaws" if anything I turn more into a depended puppy & hang off her the whole trip.
Best sex, amazing conversations. I feel it can really bring back a spark if you feel your relationship is getting repetitive & nothing new is happening.
Like any trip don't overthink anything too deep just go with the flow & have the perfect setting like a good night in with him, since he hasn't done it before & you have just walk him through it all & I'm sure you'll have a great night.
:mindblown:

:lol:  That's cause you love her dude.  Same thing with my wife, if I do acid with her it's just a non-stop stupid smoochybooches gaga "I love you" fest. 

But if you trip with a girlfriend that you're just not into though, man, it shows and the trip can really go south.  The girl I was dating when I first got into shrooms was a cool chick but the relationship was coming to an end and neither of us had really realized it.  We did tea for the first time, brewed up a quarter ounce and she pussed out and drank half of her half so I took something like 6g of tea my first time doing tea and my second time doing shrooms, I saw nothing but tesselating viscera and ghoulish death's head entities, she was having a great time laughing and I saw her transform into a cackling witch.  At the end of the trip she was all crying saying shit like "we're just not meant for each other."  That was no fucking fun.   

On the other hand, if you love your girl and you've been fighting and shit then tripping will usually start off as a bad trip, you'll have terrible visuals and massive amount of guilt until you purge all the drama, work it out together and make up, then the trip will get super fun and goofy and it will be good times and maybe some awesome make up sex.   

Sex on psychedelics is great, although it can be difficult to get or stay hard depending on the dose and the drug.  Shrooms are terrible for sex IME, only once have I gotten priapism and a massive crazy sexdrive and had a sexy shroom trip.  That time was great though, just not a common effect for me.  Mescaline is super sexy.  LSD is more sexy than mushrooms but not quite as good as mescaline.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies