Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLoveShroomDearly
CosmicCapriciousComtemplater

Mixed Emotions...(Trip Report)
    #5850332 - 07/12/06 10:12 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I have just recently been introduced to the wonderful world of shrooms.  My first time trying them I did a small dose and then went to the woods and took a walk and meditated.  It was a good experience that gave me a slight feel as to what mushrooms could do.  Second time i did a small dose with a few friends and had fun but in no way was it a full trip.

So anyways I began reading up on this site and understood that shrooms are not supposed to be used regurlarly if you want to retain the magic and mystical side of the trip.  So the eighth that i had bought and planned to eat was saved.  I figured that i would wait a few months for the exact right time and then go on a shamanistic journey.  But my friend called me up and told me about a concert that was going on so i decided to bring the shrooms along. the whole ride up to the show i was debating whether i should show him the shrooms or not, and then about half way there i got out a cannister of altoids (where i had cleverly hidden the shrooms) and asked my friend if he would like an altoid.  He opened it up and discoved the shrooms.    :mushroom2:  :shocked:  :grin:

So we took half an eighth each. This was my largest dose yet.  We went into the venue which was rather small, it probably fit 300 people or so and we were ready for the trip. There was an opening band that was pretty goood and i was able to enjoy their music along with intense visuals that i began to experience rather rapidly. At this point i was in a good mood and i just let the mushroom take ahold of my body and mind.  I could feel the music pulsating through my body, i could close my eyes and be taken into a world of exploding colors, my body swayed unconciously to the music. it was a great feeling. But things got a little weird.  After the band completed one of their songs i yelled,

--------------------
What I do not know now, I will know when the time is right...

This very moment is a shining expansion of the breathing universe,

This exploding sensation of complete tranquility,

The one, the all, the sweet bliss of tasting God.

---LoveShroomDearly a.k.a. LSD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLoveShroomDearly

Re: Mixed Emotions...(Trip Report) [Re: LoveShroomDearly]
    #5850413 - 07/12/06 10:39 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

this is the second half.

--------------------

OfflineLoveShroomDearly

#5850417 - 07/12/06 10:40 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

for some reason the second half will not post. i tried posting it and it says that it cant post when the post is empty?????

--------------------

OfflineLoveShroomDearly

#5850427 - 07/12/06 10:43 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ill try again...

--------------------

Offlinemellowrubberduck
NDE on 7/8/06
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
    #5850506 - 07/12/06 11:16 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Were you using double quotes?

Edit: Yea, some people use question marks for double quotes, I use asterisks, you can use single quotes too.

Edited by mellowrubberduck (07/12/06 11:17 AM)

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Mixed Emotions...(Trip Report) [Re: mellowrubberduck]
    #5850522 - 07/12/06 11:25 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Pretty small dose but yeah, strangers always make me overly self concious

Offlinemellowrubberduck
NDE on 7/8/06
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
    #5850523 - 07/12/06 11:25 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

IMO, the only time mushrooms are wasted are when they aren't potent. Each experience adds to your ego, and the more you know, the more you know to avoid or strive for. Trips in public like that are roller coaster rides for me as well. It doesn't really matter what I avoid doing, other people can trigger the downhill slope of the trip.

Again, I don't think it was a wasted experience. If you think you should've waited to go on a nature trip, well go out and get more mushrooms! There's no set time limit on how often you should trip because it's a matter of personal preference. If you meditate, isolated in the middle of nowhere, it'll be more mind-opening, and you won't feel the need to trip soon after.

Have fun man.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #5852156 - 07/12/06 08:08 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

See, mushrooms do teach you things!

As far as feeling guilty about disrespecting them, don't.  They are a teacher and they taught you something so they're goal was fulfilled from your view of them.  And do you think that such a wise teacher would not understand that us mere mortals will slip from time to time and would be unforgiving and condemn us forever?

They will teach you what you need to know at the time.  It may be a harsh lesson sometimes, but that's probably what you need at the moment to learn.  Relax and have some trust in the ones you respect so much! :smile:

It does me good to hear of someone with your attitude at such an early phase of the psychedelic path!

Great report and an even more wonderful attitude!!:thumbup:

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale