Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
My surprisingly intense weed visuals
    #5837151 - 07/08/06 10:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Background info, I'm an ex pothead.  I smoked multiple times, every day for two years or so back when I was in high school.  That was over five years ago.  I recently started smoking again, only occasionally.

At some point near the end of my pothead years, I used to smoke only right before bed.  As I was laying in the dark staring at my ceiling, I suddenly noticed what appeared to be a forest "below" me(though I was laying on my back so in actuality it was above me).  It did not appear in color but more of varying shades of gray.  I began to see this forest getting smaller, and I felt the sensation that I was floating up.  Suddenly it comes hurling towards me.  I can feel myself sinking into my bed with a great deal of force, the flying sensation is surprisingly intense.  I never actually hit the ground, when I get close I just kinda snap out of the "trance" for a second.

After the first experience I found I was able to manifest this visual whenever I use marijuana, the intensity of the experience being proportional to how high I am.  For whatever reason it is always the same visual.  Trees below me that cover my entire field of vision.  They look like pine trees but for some reason I have always felt a very deep connection to the South American rain forests.  Maybe I am tapping into a previous life experience where I fell out of a plane over South America somewhere  :rolleyes:.

I just wanted to share this and see if my situation is unique.  I know I can't be the only one who has found they are able to do this.  I actually have a  :spliff: of some chronic in my computer desk, the pleasant odor floating around me as I type this.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: My surprisingly intense weed visuals [Re: PowerTrip]
    #5837338 - 07/08/06 11:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

smoke that right now!

i wish i had a joint right now that osounds so nice. but im drunk so it dont matterr.

i found that if i try, and im high (hehe that rhymed), i can get visuals too. most people dont think of weed as psychadelic but i shuree ass hell; do

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: My surprisingly intense weed visuals [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #5837365 - 07/08/06 11:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

and that rhymed too. ba boop de doop de doo.

?

OfflineHugh
Midnight Toker

Re: My surprisingly intense weed visuals [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5837467 - 07/08/06 11:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

One explanation I could offer as to why you saw this in the first place may be hypnogogic hallucinations. When you are trying to fall asleep, there is a point at which you are basically between asleep and awake; it is very common to for any person to hallucinate in the hypnogogic state. I for one, had numerous before I used any sort of illegal substance. I always enjoyed them greatly. Recently, I have found this to be much more frequent and intense while trying to fall asleep stoned.

Offlineastraalialma
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: Funland
Re: My surprisingly intense weed visuals [Re: Hugh]
    #5837524 - 07/09/06 12:14 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I can agree to what Hugh said above.

I have also noticed that these hypnagogic CE V's are much more intence after vaporizing some sativa.

But I've also seen them in the middle of the day when closing my eyes and concentrating my vision in a special way. Like looking deeper and deeper into the darkness and focusing on one point. Twice I have seen this strange spot that shoots circles like a drop of water in a pond and then it starts to feel like a tunnel that I'm speeding through. First time it freaked me out a bit because it got much more intense than ever experienced without mushrooms.

Once I had CEV's that looked like I was racing through a narrow road in the middle of a forest. The trees were passing by both sides of my view and I felt like speeding through. I couldn't focus on the trees or the visuals would have just gone messy. And overall the visual clarity was nowhere near the visuals that mushroom produce. So it is not all that clear and definite visuals but they can be entertaining and interesting.

Offlinepeace_n_love
Soldier of Knowledge
Male

Loc: Canada :)
Re: My surprisingly intense weed visuals [Re: astraalialma]
    #5837569 - 07/09/06 12:37 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I can definately relate, I have very strong CEV when I smoke weed, depending on how much I smoke, it will sometimes feel like a mild mushroom dose. You're not alone buddy!! haha

Peacefulness.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies