Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejohndoe277951
A Few Simple Questions *DELETED*
    #5826627 - 07/06/06 04:42 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by TheTrueDarkman

Reason for deletion: Concerned about potential employers digging up this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: A Few Simple Questions [Re: johndoe277951]
    #5827205 - 07/06/06 10:50 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

First of all, most straight edge people are a pain in the ass and just a social conflict waiting to happen. They have NO idea what you're doing, they have NO idea what you're experiencing... If you don't mind sitting there for 6 hours telling him to stop waving his fingers in your face, he's a fucking idiot then by all means invite him. Just remember that the urge to trip you out or play with your head will come up for him, and not knowing what he's doing, he'll probably follow it, even if he's a really trusted friend.

Of course while this is not always the case, generally people's desire for attention and the curiosity of their reaction and the humorous thought of their friend thinking their fingers are worms coming to eat them does get the best of them, but luckily a sitter shouldn't be necessary. I never really feel a sitter is necessary except for mental support. They can act as an anchor to reality, you know if anything happense or if you're doing anything drawing too much attention they will be there to tell you to stop. Other than that though I find they're more just a responsibility you find yourself stuck with and just 1 more thing stopping you from letting loose.

1/8oz (3.5g) should be fine if you've tripped a couple times before. Just remember that any fear is false and that you'll only get worked up if you allow yourself to get worked up.

Weed is a little double-edged. It can calm you down and put you into a good mood, I usually find it adds a distinct edge to the visuals (a recognizable one for me) but at the same time it can completely force you into your own head. Not a bad thing, just don't expect to get much done, you'll mainly just want to sit in silence thinking. Weed deffinitely puts a different spin on the experience though, worth a try though during the come up and DEFFINITELY a must during the comedown...

But yeah, unless you're an idiot and don't take into consideration that you're on a drug when deciding your actions you shouldn't have to worry about getting lost (in other words, use some common sense, just because you're in an altered state of mind doesn't mean you're no longer responsible for your actions). Yes, people have done some rediculously retarded things on shrooms, and I'm sure a good number of people have wandered off and gotten lost. But that happense to sober people as well. Just yeah, don't be a jack ass and get too caught up in the moment to think things through.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Few Simple Questions [Re: StickyWater]
    #5827229 - 07/06/06 10:58 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

some good questions here.

first and foremost, do not use a sitter that is against drugs. whether or not they will be judging you the entire time is unknown, but the perception will certainly be there, and the feeling of being judged while tripping is never a good thing, especially if the judgement is coming from one who would automatically disagree.

and second, about the vitamin c thing, thats a LSD-exclusive(?) effect, preventing depletion of the vitamin C from the adrenal glands.

check out this AWESOME link (not directly related to shrooms, but related nonetheless):

http://www.diamondhead.net/oits.htm

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisibledrijx
ҽӽҏҽґіᵯҽӣҭӧґ ғҽҁҽᴢᴢ
Male

Loc: Ⱥʍͼѓᴉᴋѧ
Re: A Few Simple Questions [Re: kotik]
    #5827513 - 07/06/06 12:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Your 3.5g will do the trick. Be prepared though. If you've tripped hard on 1.7g, 3.5g will be intense.  I would take vitamin C just for the placebo effect, personally. Anything like that would help.  I find grinding the shrooms up and sitting them in lemon/lime juice to be a big boost in intensity (if that is what you're going for).

My suggestion as far a location of the trip . . . go outside. Inside is only good for pitch-black rooms as far as I'm concerned (something to try while on shrooms).  If you're honestly worried about getting lost, just don't venture too far, find a patch of grass and watch the trees or something :laugh:. I find walking through the woods to be a nice experience though.

Smoking Marijuana usually helps people make it through rough come-ups.  So if you're experiencing stomach pains, you might want to light up.  My friends and I smoke before we eat them, and usually start dabbling in weed about an hour into most of our trips. The shrooms can be just as intense without it though, trust me. If you haven't smoked on your previous trips, and the weed is plentiful . . then go for it =]

It's your call, but you're not going to want a straight trip sitter there.  To follow-up on Sticky's remark, they tend to be extremely annoying and can cause SERIOUS panic without even knowing what they are doing (when trying to fuck with you).  You three should be fine on your own, just stick together.

Eat the 1/8 and relax :laugh:  Be safe. Have fun. Good luck!

--------------------

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: A Few Simple Questions [Re: StickyWater]
    #5828118 - 07/06/06 03:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

StickyWater said:
Of course while this is not always the case, generally people's desire for attention and the curiosity of their reaction and the humorous thought of their friend thinking their fingers are worms coming to eat them does get the best of them, but luckily a sitter shouldn't be necessary. I never really feel a sitter is necessary except for mental support. They can act as an anchor to reality, you know if anything happense or if you're doing anything drawing too much attention they will be there to tell you to stop. Other than that though I find they're more just a responsibility you find yourself stuck with and just 1 more thing stopping you from letting loose.

While i mostly agree, i feel a good sitter can serve a much better guide through the experience. They must have some sort of experience in psycedelics though. It is a pain when they start to continually ask if your ok, but if your really experienced, you can try to make it as you understand the tripper and that he's not so alien from you. The person is tripping and you must act like you understand what he is going through. Dont act as though they are a weird person tripping. That will cause a huge alienation feeling and discomfort, and will ultimately make you not have a good time. A good sitter will enjoy the same things that the tripper does. He will feel for the tripper and be one with them. It is also great if things go awry to turn to this sitter for guidence. The sitter can assure the tripper that his physical body is ok. This can be very comforting to people. If i didnt have a sitter for my trip, it would have been terrible.

It's good to know there is someone there for you.  :rocket:

Invisiblejohndoe277951
Re: A Few Simple Questions *DELETED* [Re: Phishe]
    #5828213 - 07/06/06 04:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Reason for deletion: Concerned about potential employers digging up this thread.

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
    #5828232 - 07/06/06 04:18 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

TrueDarkman, that seems very messed up that the roomate would be doing that. Such an asshole to do that to a tripper. Especially when emotions are exagerated so much.

Invisiblejohndoe277951
Re: A Few Simple Questions *DELETED* [Re: Phishe]
    #5828257 - 07/06/06 04:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #5828388 - 07/06/06 05:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say that if you tripped balls off of 1.7g, then you should probably try 2.5g before stepping up to a whole eigth (3.5g). If you feel adventurous, take the whole eigth, but if you have reservations, then just try 2.5g or maybe 3g.

the vitamin C thing is probably bullshit. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

tripping outdoors in a free area is awesome! The woods can get kinda freaky at night if you are afraid of the dark, but can be a blast if you like treading bravely into the unknown. If you don't want to get lost, just make a campfire and stay in sight of it.

Go ahead and smoke a little bud, but sometimes it can make you lightheaded to the point of fainting/seizures in some people. It definitely helps with body load right during the come-up, and really helps one chill out on the come-down. Everyone has a different opinion though...

And if your trip sitter has no tripping experience then it is pretty much pointless, and possibly dangerous to have them there.

Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
Re: A Few Simple Questions [Re: dr0mni]
    #5828558 - 07/06/06 05:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

IMO no need for trip sitter until you at doses that make you physically incapaticated and/or blow you way out of your head. 3 - 3.5 g is not generally need for a sitter. do NOT grind up and put in lemon juice, that is something i would reverse for experienced trippers and at a less than normal dose.
Good luck and enjoy :smile:

--------------------
sometimes you can get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order