Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleC-Dizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside)
    #5810063 - 07/01/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Im wanting to grow a plant that will calm down my nerves or help these symtoms:

Details of my feelings:
My body feels really tense, sometimes i get an uneasy feeling, like i wanna lay down to sleep, but i cant.. I feel very shitty, like mixed feelings i dont understand are making my body feel very... weird..... hard to explain im sorry...

So could anyone help me with this.. Im needing a seed bank to buy seeds from, doesnt mattr how long it takes to grow, because ive had these feelings since i can remember, and i knwo ill probley have them forever, so anyone got any suggestions?

--Maybe even the catnip would help me?

Edited by calab (07/01/06 03:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: C-Dizzle]
    #5810084 - 07/01/06 03:19 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

kratom

InvisibleC-Dizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: durban_poison]
    #5810089 - 07/01/06 03:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Bouncing Bear Botanicals doesnt handle seeds for Kratom.. do you know a supplier?

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: C-Dizzle]
    #5810127 - 07/01/06 03:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Valerian
Passion flower
Hops ( only if your not depressed )

Lime flowers from the 'lime tree' (not citrus) are suppost to be very good but ive never collected them myself.
They need to go through an aging process, ive tried them in a herbal tea before and they made me relaxed and very giggly.

Offlinengnyus
the madherbalist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5810194 - 07/01/06 04:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Go here, http://www.botanical.com/products/bulkherb/bulkherb.html, and get some valerian root, if your looking to get loaded as well I'd def. say kratom, theatrum botanicum has 'em, but ya might get lucky and find one on ebay cheaper, don't bother with the seeds, waste of money, by the time they're shipped to you 9 times out of 10 they're not viable any more (I think they're only viable for like a week or two)

--------------------

You reap what you sow

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#5810196 - 07/01/06 04:06 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

If you really dont know what your doing, save the hassle, shell out some extra cash, and hunt down an actual kratom cutting or plant.

Much easier to work with.

But dont expect to get much of a leaf harvest the first year or so, until the plant is well established.

Do you live in a warm climate?

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5810197 - 07/01/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

have u been tested for ADD?
i have ADD and it sounds kinda like what i get when i eat too much sugar.

ure problem might be helped by something as simple as a diet change,
but you have to understand what the problem is, otherwise your just fighting symptoms, and your success will be varied at best.

have u seen a doctor etc? what do they say?

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #5810237 - 07/01/06 04:24 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Eat more fish and sea creatures in general. Should help somwhat with most of those problems.

InvisibleC-Dizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: Legoulash]
    #5810554 - 07/01/06 06:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

(Rah) okay ill start getting some fish food when i eat
(Vertigo) they said i had ADHD but i quit taking the pills and have been less hyper, but yeah these feelings were a sideeffect of quitting the pills..
(Schwip) yeah starting plants from seeds are sometimes difficult for me, i often have to try many times.., and I live in Missouri.. And im gathering moeny now...
(durban) thanks for the PM :wink: thats where im getting it :P
(ngnyus) your right, and im gunna order a 49.99 live kratom plant
(Mikeyyork) Nah, im not depressed, but thanks for the plants, but i think im gunna go Kratom, but I am also ordering Passion flowers too, but i didnt plan on smoking them, it was for when a special lady comes in my life :P

Anonymous

#5811625 - 07/02/06 03:40 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

indica

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#5811791 - 07/02/06 06:52 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I would reccommend skullcap and blue lotus. Skullcap is a GABA inhibitor so it will act on you much like alcohol but slightly different. Blue Lotus feels like a cross between pot and opium with a slight body buzz, it takes about 3-5 times smoking blue lotus before full effects are realized.

InvisibleC-Dizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Looking for a special ethno plant to grow for... (read inside) [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5812305 - 07/02/06 12:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:P thats pot man :P but i have some of that growing already, now im working on getting that Kratom

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf