Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAA2277
Resident DiphHead
Male User Gallery

WBS b+ grow ?'s
    #5799704 - 06/28/06 03:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

my spores came. Im going to do a WBS grow with b+. just a few last questions:

1. where on a postal box does tyvek exist?
2. temp/light situation for different stages
3. is it worth it to do just one jar?
4. best way to do step after full colonization

sorry im still recovering from last night, so sorry if this post is just a little mishaped.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: WBS b+ grow ?'s [Re: AA2277]
    #5799832 - 06/28/06 03:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1. tyvek doesn't exist on boxes, it is what priority mail envelopes are made out of.  it feels/looks sort of like what you get when you cross paper and plastic

2. theres already about a thousand places on here that has that information

3.  probably not.  do as many as you can.  if you've spent the effort and money to get this far, its negligible to do a couple jars versus a single one, and when you buy jars they come in a dozen anyway. :smile: if you do one and it fails, you got nothing.  do one and it succeeds, you have very little.  do several and even if only a couple work, you can still look forward to a decent yield in the end.

4. again there's lots of different things you can do after colonization, which is "best" depends on your situation, and comfort level, and personal preference... and you'd do best to do some research.  you'll have plenty of time to read up and decide while its colonizing.  maximum yielding would be to spawn the colonized wbs to a bulk sub (and you guessed it, there's many choices depending on what you can get your hands on: poo, compost, coir, straw, etc), then case it (and there's lots of things to use as a casing... so again.. read read read and get a gameplan, see the trend here?)

good luck but i suggest a wee bit more homework :thumbup:

Offlinefungusonthebrain
Stranger
Re: WBS b+ grow ?'s [Re: creamcorn]
    #5799975 - 06/28/06 04:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

you def wana do more than one jar.

Offlinesplifner180
Student
 User Gallery

Loc: USA, East Coast
Re: WBS b+ grow ?'s [Re: fungusonthebrain]
    #5800027 - 06/28/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

AA2277 writes:
"where on a postal box does tyvek exist?"

"temp/light situation for different stages"

Read this.

"is it worth it to do just one jar?"

Think of it like making pancakes. Sure, you could make just one but you can -- with just a little more effort -- make a dozen. I find it takes about 2-3 jars of WBS to colonize enough hpoo to fill a 12"x9" monotub to 4" depth.

And if you really don't need more jars, make them, knock them up, wait for them to colonize 100% under incubation temps and then put them in the fridge. It'll last months.

"best way to do step after full colonization"

See, now you're just looking to start a fight. =)

I won't claim it's the best way but it is the way I did it. But I won't spell it out for you here, just click on my grow log in my sig.

I'm having FANTASTIC results.

splif

--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale