Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Alex Jones' new movie: Terrorstorm (video)
    #5795084 - 06/27/06 08:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I think this goes hand-in-hand with the 9/11 poll thats been getting so many replies lately. This isn't so much about the physics or anything of 9/11, but the politics, and the history of the tactics used, in similar context.

also, since previous videos, he's stepped the game up! 3d graphics, professional transitions, etc. plus it probably doesn't hurt he worked with the creators of a Scanner Darkly a while ago, he was actually in Waking Life, also using their propriotary software, Rotoshop.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3710767957407328313

TerrorStorm By Alex Jones

The long-awaited arrival of Alex Jones' latest trend-setting documentary has arrived! TerrorStorm delivers a ... all ยป powerful sucker punch to the architects of global terrorism and how they stage false-flag events to achieve political and sociological ends.

Alex journeys from the depths of history from the Gulf of Tonkin, the USS Liberty and Gladio through to the Madrid and 7/7 London bombings and robustly catalogues the real story behind the government induced fable.

This film contains viable solutions on how we can reclaim human dignity and freedom and prevent the global population from becoming the slaves of a prison planet.

"A state of war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: Alex Jones' new movie: Terrorstorm (video) [Re: kotik]
    #5795755 - 06/27/06 12:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

No time to watch it all but @37 minutes theirs some great info..

Remindes me of Enemy Of The State the movie.. Drills and people not knowing they are doing something illegal.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Alex Jones' new movie: Terrorstorm (video) [Re: kotik]
    #5796051 - 06/27/06 02:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Looks interesting, thanks for the post.

btw when does A Scanner Darkly come out?

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Jump to top Pages: 1