Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemightyjoepipe
stoner

Loc: ontario Canada
stupid moments in our lives lol
    #5786138 - 06/24/06 09:10 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ive been growing for 5 years and this year/last year if found some pot plants ..looked like clones since it only had a couple peddals not 5-7-11-12 lol, so i was happy to find about 20 of them...i transplanted them and grew them unitl they started to bud(flower), to my surprise about 3 months into the process i slap myself stupid ....these were only dumbass bush plants hahahaha, i spent alot of time on these and it was fun to grow it but it wasent marijuana..i guess the growing is a hobbie that i like and not just for criminal activity(not), i never felt more stupid when i showed a buddie he was laughing his ass off since the similaritys were identical espescially the leafs,man what a crock of shit ...i had big plans to transplant and make a couple grand but not anymore!!!!

--------------------
my name is joe!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: stupid moments in our lives lol [Re: mightyjoepipe]
    #5786209 - 06/24/06 10:13 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

So you stole what you thought was someone else's marijuana plants? Thats fucking lame man, and being a grower yourself I think you would realize the way that makes people feel. I have been ripped a couple times and it is one of the worst feelings in the world to put all that time and energy and love into these plants and then have someone like you go and take them.
Grow up and grow your own. Im glad that you spent all that time on plants that werent even marijuana, at least maybe you will know the feeling. Im also kind of confused as to how you didnt know they werent real marijuana plants in the first place :confused:.

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinebongoboy2000
Bongoboy2000
Male
Loc: Seattle
Re: stupid moments in our lives lol [Re: Kerr]
    #5786217 - 06/24/06 10:19 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RyanKerr said:
So you stole what you thought was someone else's marijuana plants? Thats fucking lame man, and being a grower yourself I think you would realize the way that makes people feel. I have been ripped a couple times and it is one of the worst feelings in the world to put all that time and energy and love into these plants and then have someone like you go and take them.
Grow up and grow your own. Im glad that you spent all that time on plants that werent even marijuana, at least maybe you will know the feeling. Im also kind of confused as to how you didnt know they werent real marijuana plants in the first place :confused:.

I second that  :thumbdown:

--------------------
...I got nothin..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag