Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesidrain
Stranger
Recent Problems with Weed,but not Shrooms or Acid
    #5759294 - 06/16/06 11:52 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I smoked pot for about 2 years the first year was great, but the secound year i seemed to get stoned alot easier and would start to feel like i was tripping some times *(in a bad way tho) I felt like i was a puppet and the worlds joke. Now *about a year lateR* i get the same feelings, but feel very well on mushrooms or acid. I don't understand why pot has such a bad effect for me now but shrooms and acid are in a sense smooth sailing. //I have great trips on about half a 8th but want to step it up to full 8ths..although i am afraid i might fuck my self over with shrooms also.

Edited by sidrain (06/17/06 12:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: Recient Problems with Weed,but not Shrooms or Acid [Re: sidrain]
    #5759379 - 06/17/06 12:10 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

That sucks man. To me weed is a drug I can do anything on, drive, go to the pool, hang out with friends, anything... The only time I get what your talking about is if its total shit weed.

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

Offlinesidrain
Stranger
Re: Recient Problems with Weed,but not Shrooms or Acid [Re: MustardMan]
    #5759396 - 06/17/06 12:15 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah its really shity that i cant smoke anymore..There's no fixing that, but im most concerned that in larger doses of acid or shrooms ill ruin those for me also..*My conclusion to the pot sitauation is that i think i may have been smoking pcp laced weed for a bit causing very bad highs that just stuck with me..Now i associate with that.

Offlinetocuhe
spiritfingers
    #5759525 - 06/17/06 12:53 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

take a break from smoking weed for a while. Im talking like months. come back to it. if its all better, good. If it starts to get worse, slow down your consumption until you find a frequency that works for you. I get the same problem with weed and started to get low quality acid trips, but i took a long break from it all and now i just use with much less frequency and its all golden.
hope that helps

--------------------
sometimes you can get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #5759717 - 06/17/06 03:28 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

weed can be powerful...I highly doubt u had anything laced...sounds like good sativa too me

Offlinemightyjoepipe
stoner

Loc: ontario Canada
Re: Recent Problems with Weed,but not Shrooms or Acid [Re: sidrain]
    #5759987 - 06/17/06 08:34 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I have the same problem..i was always known for being the biggest stoner since iwas selling and all...to me smoking almost a 1/4 everyday seemed to be alot back in the day and since i stopped smoking for about a yar than got back on it the buzz just wasent the same and it makes me feal like an outsider..too stoned to talk without sounding stupid....anyways i gave it up for the better since i dont like the buzz anymore...saves me money as well as brain cells not a bad deal lol...i smoke the acasional doob here and there but thats like once a month thing hahaha it just sucks now and i was geeting premium weed so i was just my own choice and it works for me...

--------------------
my name is joe!!

OfflineDr_Mcgillicuddy
Stranger

Re: Recent Problems with Weed,but not Shrooms or Acid [Re: mightyjoepipe]
    #5760020 - 06/17/06 08:51 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I smoked for a while and it was great then one day I either smoked

too much or there was somthing in it..it is very strange though
|
because there was about 2 grams only and 5 people everyone smoked off

it but I had a pretty intense time and actually passed out landing

face first on the hardwood floor it was wierd I also could not feel

anything.That experience sort of ended my good times on marijuana but

occasionaly Ill take a small hoot just to take the edge off,

that is my experience Good luck though dude

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5760060 - 06/17/06 09:10 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sidrain said:*My conclusion to the pot sitauation is that i think i may have been smoking pcp laced weed for a bit causing very bad highs that just stuck with me..Now i associate with that.

i dont know about you, but where i come from, pcp is extra. I cant think of a single reason a dealer would give you free pcp with a bag of weed, unless he was a good friend.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies