Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesoulcircus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5734528 - 06/10/06 02:56 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by soulcircus<p>Reason for deletion: .

Edited by soulcircus (03/31/08 06:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: False Memories / Dream Memories / Past Lives? [Re: soulcircus]
    #5734546 - 06/10/06 03:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i have a hole bucnch of moemroes i dont konw if tits ffrom past lives or future or just daydreams/plans that i wanted to happen and they are still in my brain. fuked up, i think about them all the time when i try and decide what to do with my fuckied up likfe

OfflineXanthas
Blaspheme,blaspheyou, Blaspheverybody

#5734597 - 06/10/06 03:17 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I myself have manufactured memories that I am quite sure never happened. I have also had dreams that have modified my actual memories. Memory is a very fluid, organic thing, and as such, is nowhere near set in stone.

There have also been numerous cases of psychiatrists building false memories in their clients, especially with hypnosis. Often about either sexual abuse or "satanic ritual abuse."

I highly doubt the existence of past lives. What I do understand is that one can experience very, very intense feelings, and that one can also create memories. If you combine these two, you get effects which seem to suggest memories of past lives, or clairvoyance, or alien abduction, when, in actuality, your assurance that this event actually happened stems from the same fluid processes that can alter memories and emotions, making your assurance as unreliable as those same memories/emotions.

It's often a bit scary to think about. A more extreme form of this would be the various kinds of amnesia or true hallucinations.

--------------------
If you don't ask the question, you always get it wrong.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #5734896 - 06/10/06 05:20 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Most of them happen when I take shrooms, it's like more then half of my trips have been based on memories, tons of them. Still I can't figure out where they come from, but I remember perfectly about places, specific places, persons, buildings, conversations... everything is there and it feels amazing, it's like all the these moments are coming back to me compressed in a moment. I can't describe the feeling cause it's too hard but it's somehow like I've been existing forever and I remember all.
But it also happens to me when I'm sober but they don't last that much because I realize what happens and then get out of that feeling. Only twice I managed to stay there and "remember", see as much as I could. Maybe they are indeed memories from a past life, from a dream, as well as they could be connecting to somebody else's memories and feelings.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineEvan_1107
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: False Memories / Dream Memories / Past Lives? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #5736629 - 06/11/06 12:41 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Talking about different realities I guess this experience would fit in here.

Okies well at night times before i go to sleep everynight i enter the void through the infinity breathing technique.

For about two weeks now i have been playing the Mind safari Cd on loop while i sleep..After about the first night i started having these dreams, not too vivid, but enough to know i was dreaming in them.

At night times the dreams got gradually and gradually stronger. At the start it started off pretty negative. As in me being in violent situations, then the started turning neutral and a means by which my brain was helping me out in situations.. The other night i had a dream that someone gave me money for the train, and i kept chasing it because i kept missing it from stop to stop. And i see that as my life at the moment, if i dont step up to the mark and get motivated i am going to miss the train to get me where i want...

Anyway yesterday when getting a hair cut i was speaking to the hairdresser and we were both speaking out we are getting over going out clubbing at night time and how it seems such a game when you do, (she reminded me of what i used to think, when i went out) instead of being at your friends house actually being able to have proper conversations. Long story short went clubben haha (yes i know i am over it, but it was with a mate i dont see enough of, so i was happy to go as it was his work function....) last night and i kept telling myself "This is all a game" This is all a game" over and over....Had a great night, until 2am then i was over it...Thats where the story starts......

Leant a friend the Mind Safari Cd yesterday, so when i hopped into bed, did entered the void but without the CD this time, then started dreaming...Ok now this dream was different...I didnt know i was dreaming.. I usually can make the connection that im dreaming but i couldnt... What was my dream about????

I was living a normal life in a hotter climate, where i was chosen to be a host in a television game show..I can remember everything being the most vivid its ever been as it seemed like i was living a separate dreaming reality..It was funny because i had the same laid back attitude that i have now, i was that laid back i kept forgetting the name of the show, anyway i kept asking someone whats the name of the show??? And someone tells me the show is called Schizophrenia- it was a game show designed to trip people out and get them to experience different reality when they watched it.

That wasnt the weird part funnilyenough, the weird part was doing the infinity breathing technique and reaching the void in this dream...

Previously when in the void, worlds are created in my mind and picture me on them doing the infinity breathing technique on these "imagined worlds" and i collapse them and go even deeper... a nice little cycle

As i was in the dream while hosting the gameshow, while on my break i was in the indoor pool/spa and i imagined me on different worlds as i breathed in and out. It happened so quickly for about a split second as i breathed in for the first one the world i created was actually the one im in now, and it still didnt click, because it seemed familiar ..but i still didnt know it was my own..It was like my whole life in a single thought...As i breathed out another world but less familiar, then i stopped doing it and i was back on Tv, Thats when i asked what the shows name was and they told me.

I got woken up from the dream, somehow..but when i woke up i felt different because i dont know how i got from that dreaming reality to waking up, normally i would remember the last bit of the dream but somehow i escaped from that reality to waking up, it was weird as……….As in the dream was that real, and it was my reality i was suprised to wake up in my bed and its like i entered the reality that i thought while in the dream...

As soon as i woke up i felt like i had crossed from that reality into this one which was only a single thought in my dream...So when i did, i applied the concept of infinity to all these other reality's that i just made up in my head like i did in the dream.. So now it seems i am living the reality from my dream..And for some reason me looking over at myself in this reality it really seems as im dreaming now, and this reality now is all a dream as well.... it can feel like its gone in a split second, as fast as a thought....Its tripped i know...i hope you follow....

Im thinking now that if i have cued myself to have a dream about being on a game show, im wondering if i can cue myself with other thoughts and experience those realities (yes in my dream) as well.....

But i just noticed something... If i am dreaming a reality, and then i wake up and experience this reality, and because i think this reality is also a dream, then there must be someone else dreaming this dream who is also experiencing their own reality just like me, and appying infinity to that, then, ummm, really thats as far as i can comprehend at the moment....

So if i cue myself a reality that i want, and experience that reality in a dream say for the future, am i some how able to relate it to this reality now to experience some of the benefits of it????? Hmmm thats going to be fun to figure out...

I feel so different now its pretty tripped, i actually cant stop smiling and have all this energy and literally buzzing and just knowing this makes me want to experience this reality for all its worth....I dont see any reason for negativity especially the way i am feeling.....

What if we are all thoughts and dreams of someone elses reality? Does that mean he can control us or we as thoughts can control the way he thinks..

Just say our lives are thoughts and dreams of his, if our life is positive then we influence positivity into his life and gradually he will be happier and happier and in turn us being his thoughts get better and better...that is pretty way out i know..

Maybe that other person in that high dimension really is our higher self and we are thoughts of what he/she thinks..So like the saying goes the world mirrors back to you your thoughts are...But then who is influencing our higher self if they are in another reality to us?

To wake up in this reality, i cant remember how i got from my dream reality to this reality as in i was cut off and forget the end somehow, and that was the most important part to remember because i felt it would of been the key to getting to the next reality/perception above us.

Appying the infinity breathing technique to this thought...When in this reality if a macro thought and in breath is my higher self..And a Micro thought and out breath is a dreaming reality

Then say while im in my dreaming reality and a macro thought and breathing in, is my current reality and breathing out is that persons own dreaming reality...(within my dream)

Then that must mean when that person dreams or thinks in my dreaming reality his thoughts and dreams create his own life, which therefore are thoughts and dreams in my life. If he is only a single thought in my dreaming reality and there is an infinity of possibilities of these to experience many different reality's which will effect me and my thoughts. But if i create thoughts/lifes which become real in my mind through thoughts or dreaming, then they are likely to affect me now which in my dreams reality is my higher self.

That would mean, that i can do the same thing in this reality and treat myself as a thought or one particular reality of someone elses or my higher self, then that means whatever i do will influence my life and create a better life for my higherself and the spiral of happiness just keeps spinning upwards and upwards and upwards, which i really dont think there is an end to..

But hang on, infinity is just a loop and by experiencing dreaming realities and those people dreaming their own dreaming realities, and those people dreaming and thinking and creating there own dreaming realities...And vice versa where my thoughts effect my higherself and my higher selfs thoughts effect *coughs* i dont know maybe my higher higher self, and how each reality effects the other and how they all influence the way we think...That must mean that all these realities when realised collaspse into one and then that will be the one we are on now...

What ways can we think to make all these realities crash into one?

OfflineEvan_1107
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: False Memories / Dream Memories / Past Lives? [Re: Evan_1107]
    #5736789 - 06/11/06 01:16 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Ok another tripped out experience.

I had a experience last month that was quite weird and I have been wanting to share. It's actually doing my head in just thinking it about it. It started with me sitting down watching Tv in the afternoon and I was expecting my friend Chet to come over...

A knock on the door, and I get up from my chair and look down the hall to see this person looking through the window.. Chet is of Indian of origin and was wearing a red top..(why do I need to state his origin, hehe you will find out)

As my brother answered the door and opened up, I was still was watching the front door..Chet appeared to be there for a split second (but it seemed like forever)

Then all of a sudden, Chet disappears and my other mate Jared who isn’t Indian, all of a sudden appears.. There also was a split second where I heard Jared's voice before Chet disappeared. It was like as soon as I heard Jared’s voice, he tried to walk around Chet, but ended up walking right through him..(There has been a couple of times where you think someone is someone else and when you realise its not, it changes and you shake your head in disbelief, but this was really clear and no way I could of got them mixed up because of the different nationalities.)

Jared walked right through him into the house...that’s when I tripped out...It was completely mind blowing.

Because I was expecting Chet to arrive I believed him to be looking through my front door window. And when I believed and saw him looking through the window, and when my brother opened the door I saw him for a split second before it seemed my reality crashed right in front of me into another person that I wasn’t expecting...

That experience has definitely got me thinking, Chet did end up turning up in the clothes i saw him wearing at the front door about 10 minutes later..

But what I am interested in is the exact moment where Chet, disappeared and Jared appeared. Because I believed it was Chet at the door so much, and when it wasn't my reality my mind tried to cover up it's mistake by trying to make Jared walk around him, it didn’t end up like that, because by the time this could happen Chet had already disappeared and Jared walked right through him..

By the way the exact moment between where Chet disappeared, and Jared appeared seemed to last forever and i was very at peace in this time.

The more I think about that exact moment, the more it trips me out. Has anyone else experienced this or want to give some insight?

Peace
Evan
P.s I was not wasted or on any mind altering substances/medications either.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: False Memories / Dream Memories / Past Lives? [Re: Evan_1107]
    #5741595 - 06/12/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i get tons of false memories from tripping, mainly from acid. i made a post about it a long time ago, never got a satisfactory response.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale