Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Better to mistake... or not?
    #572665 - 03/07/02 04:28 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I know alot of people here get real high, and have psychedelic experiences.
Example:

bong hits, then, I will be cooking, and my waist hits a pan with hot grease, my hand reaches out and catches the pan in midair without spilling it. I could not duplicate this event if I tried, because my hand left before it fell, otherwise I could not catch the pan, right? So i was psychic for a moment, not my mind, but my subconscious was psychic. So would it be better to be sober, and not make the mistake of hitting the pan?

bong hits, then, I pick up something, and put it down, while I am thinking of something else, I picked up that something for a reason though, because I need it, a lighter or a pen, but while thinking about something else, I put it down for later, because i don't need it immediately, a minute later I have no idea where I put it... cannot find it. Months go by then I find it again. So , I practice this alot, rather I make mistakes like this often, sometimes I can find it, after a couple minutes, in which I am frustated. So is it better to mistake like this, or not, maybe getting high is practicing with your subconscious, training it, so it is almost another person, a capable another person, maybe... Anyone experience these type of events?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemr crisper

Re: Better to mistake... or not? [Re: nugsarenice]
    #572780 - 03/07/02 06:22 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

if you had never bumped the pan, you wouldnt contemplating the event now and maybe gaining more understanding about yourself.
glad you didnt spill boiling oil all over your nads tho. maybe that was the whole point - dont fool with hot fat after a billy (hot fat girls is another equation)(or even hot fats).
as for "better to mistake or not?"
i once read - learn from other peoples mistakes, life's too short to make them all by yourself.
ever listened to the opening of butthole surfers album - locust abortion technician?
boy - daddy, what does regret mean?
daddy - well son, a funny thing about regret is...its better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you havent done.....and by the way, if you see your mom this weekend be sure and tell her....satan!

Edited by mr crisper (03/07/02 06:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom