Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
wanna see human garbage ?
    #5724157 - 06/07/06 07:50 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YyjrhvmDM8

i guess if you have a relative die on 9/11. i guess the republican party is the only party allowed to use 9/11 for political gain. i hope someone punches this bitch in the mouth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5724208 - 06/07/06 08:05 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sorry but I won't watch your link. I cannot stand to watch that bitch talk. I just want to reach into the TV and strangle her.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5724215 - 06/07/06 08:07 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

She is about as smart as tits on a boar

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5724620 - 06/07/06 09:28 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'd love to spend one night in bed with her. She'd be much, less of a bitch.

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5724685 - 06/07/06 09:38 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

on fox news this morning they read a small passage from the book, and she actually denied it, and then asked "is that really in there?"

haha, amazing. i would totally tickly her adam's apple with my phallus in a gag-like fashion.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #5724821 - 06/07/06 10:10 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, her ability to twist things is always amazing.  :eek:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5725075 - 06/07/06 11:12 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Shine on!  :gd_icon:

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: Silversoul]
    #5725161 - 06/07/06 11:36 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:

Shine on!  :gd_icon:

i wonder what happened to her, what turned her into such a funless evil bitch. i bet it was some hippy guy she fell in love with back in her dead days. the guy probably dumped her manish ass and she vowed to destroy everything he stood for.

OfflineRosettaStoned
Stranger

Loc: North America
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5725330 - 06/08/06 12:32 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
I'm sorry but I won't watch your link. I cannot stand to watch that bitch talk. I just want to reach into the TV and strangle her.

That about sums it up!

--------------------
"Government big enough to provide you with all you need is also big enough to take everything you have." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Without stupid, faggy potheads we wouldn't have wars." - Zappa

OfflineAndy21
Armchairanarchist

#5725692 - 06/08/06 03:37 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

She makes me want to scream. Coulter needs to do some serious self reflection, she is heading for a fall.

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: Andy21]
    #5726246 - 06/08/06 10:42 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Andy21 said:
she is heading for a fall.

she is heading toward a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ That girl is a marketing genius.

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineMarchHare55
Stranger

Loc: Wonderland
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #5727176 - 06/08/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

What that girl does is put the Energizer Bunny to shame. Whew--pull the plug someone, please!!!!

A marketing genius...perhaps being in the right place at the right time qualifies her for that. As far as her continued "success", she has quite possibly alienated the ones who allowed her to get where she is today. Too bad (sigh)...

Rattle on, Bitch.

--------------------
It was all so different before everything changed.

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: MarchHare55]
    #5733315 - 06/10/06 05:37 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

The guy (Williams ?)that was interviewing her should have let her answer his questions fully before he started interrupting her every five seconds.

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: gregorio]
    #5733321 - 06/10/06 05:42 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I listened to her talk for 40 seconds and wanted to commit an act of murder...

Wow what a disgrace to women.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #5733391 - 06/10/06 07:30 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

She should be president.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #5733414 - 06/10/06 07:44 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Of teh KKK?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #5735092 - 06/10/06 06:17 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

> Of teh KKK?

I don't think they would take her... she is a bit too extreme for them. She fits in well with the sin free, burn the witch, crowd.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #5735279 - 06/10/06 07:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
She should be president.

Thankfully all the forest compounds in America account to only .0001% of the American population

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: wanna see human garbage ? [Re: Basilides]
    #5737301 - 06/11/06 07:22 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, but they own 30% of everything.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinequillini
one meanmotorscooter
Male

#5738077 - 06/11/06 01:58 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I've always been a fan of Ann Coulter. I can't help it. Even though for my political beliefs I'm sure she would label me a traitor, she is one of very few conservatives who will actually own up to their beliefs without trying to sugar-coat them with a load of bullshit. The only difference between Coulter and myself is that we start from a different set of premises, in this particular case:

Coulters starts from the premise that the single biggest enemy to honest discourse in this country is "political correctness". I, on the other hand, do not believe such a thing as "political correctness" even exists. I posted my rationale for this some time ago in this forum, so I won't go into it now. Let's just assume, for the sake of argument, that Coulter is right and that "political correctness" is indeed stifling free speech.

Coulter is not saying "fuck the 9/11 widows", which is just a cheap straw man argument to demonize her character without consideration of the content of her comments. What she's saying is that just because somebody's husband died in the 9/11 attacks (or in Iraq for that matter) does not make that person an expert on foreign or domestic policy. Who's to say, for example, that Cindy Sheehan's opinion is the one we ought to listen to? Why? Because she lost a son? That's very sad and my heart goes out to her, but that tragedy does not lend her any real expertise; it merely gives her a wider forum in which to state her opinion, which is as equally uninformed as everyone else's, and it makes it harder for critics to respond. This is where the issue becomes sticky.

Coulter's claim is that, because of the pathos involved in a human tragedy such as a war or a terrorist attack, critics are unable, powerless, to respond to the opinions of the survivors of these tragedies' victims. Just as the guy interviewing her said, well, that can't be true because you responded anyway. He's right. Coulter, or anyone else, was never unable to respond; they refrained from doing so out of fear. One thing that has always gotten on my nerves about politics in general is that everybody who discusses it goes to great lengths to avoid saying what everyone knows they are thinking. This applies to conservatives and liberals alike, but because I am liberal, I find it more annoying when conservatives do it. Well, mostly because I am liberal. Part of it is that when conservatives walk on eggshells, they refuse to admit that they choose to do so out of fear, and they try to blame it on this insidious compulsory (and inadvertently leftist) force they have invented and named "political correctness".

So in protest to this percieved abridgement of free speech, conservatives tend to overcompensate by being as offensive as possible. It's their way of saying "hey! I have a voice too you know, and I'm not afraid to use it, sensibilities be damned!" So they write books like "Deliver Us From Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism" (Sean Hannity), "How To Talk To A Liberal (If You Must)" (Ann Coulter), "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder: Savage Solutions" (Michael Savage). Just from these titles it is obvious these works have a defensive tone. Instead of offering original conservative ideas they attack the deficiencies of liberal ideas. Meanwhile liberals see all this and say "okay, so obviously your are pissed. Do you have a point?" Of course conservatives have a point, but they don't want to make it before tearing apart the intellectual status quo, for fear that in doing so they will be demonized.

So Coulter is asserting herself by openly questioning the infallibility of 9/11 widows, but she does so preemptively. That is, no one ever said that 9/11 widows were infallible, but just in case they ever do, Coulter wants you to know she has something to say about it. Unfortunately, it didn't occur to her that a preemptive strike, by definition, makes her the aggressor, and what once could be excused as defensive now can only be seen as offensive, and unnecessarily so. She just comes across as a bullyish fool. O well.

I believe that Sean Hannity and Michael Savage, as well as most conservatives, secretly agree with Coulter. But they are too pussified to own up to it. Coulter might be offensive, but at least she's honest, and dammit, that's why I like her.

--------------------
No; truth, being alive, was not halfway between anything. It was only to be found by continuous excursions into either realm, and though proportion is the final secret, to espouse it at the outset is to insure sterility.

Only connect...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder