Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

The outdoor life cycle of cannabis
    #5700885 - 06/01/06 06:51 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

How long is the outdoor life cycle of cannabis in your experience? Specifically how many weeks from planting to onset of flowering and finally, harvesttime? Please specify your climate zone because sun exposure matters a great deal.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: The outdoor life cycle of cannabis [Re: Asante]
    #5700929 - 06/01/06 07:06 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

This could help.

http://www.mellowgold.com/grow/mjbotany-removed/

But as far as I know you plant the seed in the spring, it sprouts, grows all summer long and you harvest sometime from august-september depending on strain :lol:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Re: The outdoor life cycle of cannabis [Re: Asante]
    #5701082 - 06/01/06 07:43 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Seedling about 4 weeks

Veg growth: this is gonna vary according to strain and when that strain starts prebudding.

Prebudding : 2 to 7 week period of time where the plant stretches like a mother fucker. people often think they are doing a hell of job cause the plant is growing so fast.

Budding : 6 to 14 weeks depending on strain usually with most strains used in the US they finish around the end of Sept.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: The outdoor life cycle of cannabis [Re: Magash]
    #5701645 - 06/01/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
people often think they are doing a hell of job cause the plant is growing so fast.

:rofl2:

Quote:

Budding : 6 to 14 weeks depending on strain usually with most strains used in the US they finish around the end of Sept.

I've had sativa dominant strains go well into oct-nov :crazy2: :rasta:.

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Re: The outdoor life cycle of cannabis [Re: MrMaddHatter]
    #5701917 - 06/01/06 10:52 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

"I've had sativa dominant strains go well into oct-nov " .

Exactly the reason most use the strains that finish earlier.  :bongroll: :bongload: :gethigh:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds