Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBooke123
Stranger
First Trip
    #5684572 - 05/28/06 08:46 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to debate whether or not I should trip with my friend on shrooms tomorrow. I am not against the use, I just don't know if it something for me personally and wanted some advice. I've smoked weed a few times with this guy, and we go drinking every other week or so. After a bit of both I feel great and been told I'm completely happy and passive and somewhat talkative.

Can't say I will freak out or not, thats definitely up in the air. I do worry and guess I enjoy mellowing out once and awhile. The only problem I've ever had is the first time I smoked with friends I had a terrible ache in my abdomen for a few days, nothing any more though.

So anyways, thats it. I'd appreciate some feedback, I'm sure you read this a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinehEAtOniKgun
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Wa.
Re: First Trip [Re: Booke123]
    #5684725 - 05/28/06 09:40 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldnt if i were you dude. I dont think you realize what your getting yourself into. Shrooms are NOT like weed or beer, although you can have great fun on shrooms, you can also have hell.

If your going to trip, be extremely excited about it and have NO SECOND thoughts about doing it or you will have a bad trip, AND NEVER do it to where you need to go home to people that wont know your on them when you do them, you WONT be able to act normal.

Any negative thoughts while you do them then this is what will happen: you will keep thinking about those negative thoughts as your trip progresses and u will overwhelm yourself in the negative thoughts and you wont have a good time.

Some people go extremely crazy when having a bad trip on shrooms dude, so be careful, my bad shroom trips were absolutely terrible and i felt like dying, but in the end i did know that i ingested shrooms, so i didnt do anything stupid like yell out to my mom that was in the other room or go outside and try to kill myself, etc.

Just be careful, have the right setting, and have a positive mindset and u could possibly have the best time of your life.

If your in the wrong setting with the wrong mindset, you could have the worst time of your life.

Make sure you dont have to be anywhere the next 8-10 hours after doing them.

If i were you i would bring weed, and just in case you start having an unpleasant trip, smoke it.

I wouldnt do more than 2.5grams if i were you.

Good luck and i hope what i said will help, and if you need more advice IM me on aim my aim sn is: hEAtOniK

Edited by hEAtOniKgun (05/28/06 09:41 PM)

Invisiblelsdandfrisbee
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: da projects
Re: First Trip [Re: hEAtOniKgun]
    #5684738 - 05/28/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

The above statement is some pretty good advice. Do some research on www.erowid.org so you know what do expect. If you feel uncombatble at all, just tell yourself that it is just a drug, and no matter how high you are YOU WILL COME DOWN.

Offlinevegitative
Stranger
Re: First Trip [Re: lsdandfrisbee]
    #5684750 - 05/28/06 09:49 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with the scond poster, your getting yourself into something you will likely regret. If you think there's going to be a problem, there will probably be one. Plan far far ahead for an event like this, give yourself atleast a weeks notice and make sure it's a very unstressful week. Some time when your not doing anything that could be unpleasant, that way when it's time to trip your clear headed and have no regrets or worries about the past or what could come in the future. Then you'll be much better off.

OfflineBooke123
Stranger
Re: First Trip [Re: vegitative]
    #5684770 - 05/28/06 09:56 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i think we'll just put it off for a week. not stressful but graduation and all, lot of emotions.

thanks for being so helpful, i'll probably come back and talk about my first experience since i'm pretty determined to have one eventually. i've asked a few people and everyone talks about the right timing.

peace.

Invisiblelsdandfrisbee
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: da projects
Re: First Trip [Re: Booke123]
    #5684856 - 05/28/06 10:21 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I trust you will enjoy the experience. Post a trip report of your experience.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom