Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Peruvian Torch trip question ?
    #5676141 - 05/26/06 07:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I have a friend who's about to embark on his first mescaline experience.

He's abit worried about the 18 hour long aspect of it though !

Is there any chance the visionary cacti can create a bad trip, in the same way shrooms can ?

and he's wondering if it really is 18 hours worth of full effects, if he has to talk and be around people at some point tripping will he seem ok  :smile: ?

Thanks for any replys !  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMezcal
Re: Peruvian Torch trip question ? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5676287 - 05/26/06 08:35 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Imagine the feeling of a 4 hour roll stretched out to 12 hours. That's what a medium dose of mescaline feels like emotionally. Less rush, same general sense of euphoria. The trippy aspects are very easy to handle until you get to really high doses.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Peruvian Torch trip question ? [Re: Mezcal]
    #5676576 - 05/26/06 10:38 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hmm its fun i mix torch with ayahuasca the other day i tripped all day then woke up everything was normal but when night hit i started to trip again

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: Peruvian Torch trip question ? [Re: Mezcal]
    #5676883 - 05/26/06 12:01 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

snyder said:
Imagine the feeling of a 4 hour roll stretched out to 12 hours. That's what a medium dose of mescaline feels like emotionally. Less rush, same general sense of euphoria. The trippy aspects are very easy to handle until you get to really high doses.

Thanks, thats just what i was looking for.
Ive never read any bad trip reports ( besides the vomiting ), but i thought i'd still ask just incase i missed something.

Thanks again !

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Peruvian Torch trip question ? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #5678512 - 05/26/06 09:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Chances are, you won't trip for 18 hours.

At worst, might not be able to fall asleep for that long.

It's certainly possible if you take enough. But most people around here manage to only eat enough to feel slight effects in the first place.

Even if you get to 18 hours, don't worry about it being anything like an 18 hour mushroom trip (in theory).

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Peruvian Torch trip question ? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5678962 - 05/26/06 11:35 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hmm i dunno man i took some with ayahuasca 2 days ago i felt it the first day and night had trouble sleeping and my fire alarm went off then second day felt after glow then second night it hit me with euphoria and trails and random sparkles then even tonight it see those sparkles and random colours i love that stuff my first time was pretty cool i ate 65g of powder in mashpatatos bad idea might i add but good trip

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
Re: Peruvian Torch trip question ? [Re: thedudenj]
    #5679854 - 05/27/06 08:52 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

mecaline - depending on the form.
is basically a exstasy feeling that lasts about 6-12 hours along with visuals (depending on the dosage of course) however, for the most part - its a more body high then anything :wink:.

most people mix it with some shrooms mmmMMmMmMmm

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Peruvian Torch trip question ? [Re: RemainRandom50]
    #5680002 - 05/27/06 10:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i dunno man the first time i had it it was more visual then then body high

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale