Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Weird..
    #5672329 - 05/25/06 11:07 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Well, had some shrooms tonight.. the coming up was a bit crazy, lots of talking, lots of stuff happening.. then things started to get weird.

Right now I feel fine - but not fine at the same time. I feel sober, not bemushroomed i don't feel like I am in any way underthe influence of anything..... but there is a sense that keeps coming back, I keep getting really really anxious, there's some things making me sad, I was thinking about the nature of things.. watching people and wondering about them - why they are the way they are... are they deep down repressed and sad? Are a lot of people?

My friends who had the same amount as me were getting visuals and some other weird shit.... but I felt mostly level.. except...
I felt like I was level with reality (as opposed to on the edge of it), like I could see, feel and understand things.. but it was like I knew this all along anyways, and that I wasn't bemushroomed at all, it still feels vaguely like that.. only 4 hours later.

This has been a strange trip.. I think I didn't have enough and.. i dunno things are strange in this world.

--------------------
We are the Divine Universe, Incarnate!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemorphius2661
Basic Psychonaut
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NC
Re: Weird.. [Re: ZenXi6]
    #5673549 - 05/25/06 03:49 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

How much did you take, out of curiosity...

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

OfflinePsychdlcMes3
dirk
Male User Gallery

#5673825 - 05/25/06 05:11 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I keep getting really really anxious, there's some things making me sad, I was thinking about the nature of things.. watching people and wondering about them - why they are the way they are...

ya i feel like that to but im not sad i juss b like what the fukk n why would someone do that..or what where/are they thinkin...only i get them thoughts in a somewhat happy way like damn at least im all goood ...

--------------------

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
    #5674023 - 05/25/06 05:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ZenXi6 said:
Are they deep down repressed and sad?  Are a lot of people?

Absolutely.

I learned this on my last mushroom trip.  The majority of people are lost souls caught up in the expectations and bounderies of society, not really knowing where they are going or how they're going to get there.  We neglect our instinct and our opportunity to truly enjoy life for the sake of a shallow and materialistic existance that breeds worry and concern.  Life is unbelievably complex for the average person, and this leaves no room for the things that are truly important in life; the raw positive and powerful emotions that we are all capable of feeling, even if we don't realise it.

Most people aren't even aware of this.  It's possible to change once you're aware of it, as some of us obviously are, but it still takes a lot of will and effort in the modern world of today.

Just my take on it of course, I could be totally wrong. :smile:

Edited by TurricaN (05/25/06 05:58 PM)

Offlinefreezepooter
Rainy DayMushroom Pillow
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Weird.. [Re: TurricaN]
    #5674843 - 05/25/06 09:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I feel ya, sometimes while tripping I just wish that I lived in some sort of tribe, away from all the useless material goods.

--------------------
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Weird.. [Re: freezepooter]
    #5674964 - 05/25/06 10:23 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You needed to do more, because its not worth going through that unsettled feeling unless your going to get rewarded after comming out of it. Or maybe drink tea, tea is a little smoother in my opinion, to me its best not to even focus on it, its ill and people suck but there's nothing to gain by contemplating it.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #5675076 - 05/25/06 10:51 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

What you've said was beautiful. I think you've set yourself upon a path of truth and realization, which at times is painful, but in the end you will empower yourself beyond the wrongs you are currently observing which are making you sad.

Just flow with it, and dont forget it. Acknoledge the feelings you have..

It'll get comfortable after awhile.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Re: Weird.. [Re: PDU]
    #5675905 - 05/26/06 03:47 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the replies guys.. i didn't have that much - we were drinking tea, i had about 2 and a half cups and the mix was with a bout 5 chopped psilocybe subaeringurosa (smallish-mid sized ones).

It was a weird trip, mainly coz I felt level.. like not bemushroomed at all, but at the same time it was still there, buzzing away - I also got a little anxious/nervous coz i started getting worried thinking "What if I accidentally got some really deadly shrooms in the mix n we're all gona die?!" - That was just paranoid thinking though coz i did full ID, spore prints and had the shrooms turning nearly completely blue by the time I was chopping them! (lol).

I'm reading George Orwell's 1984 at the moment and it's really bringing up a lot of thoughts in my mind about the nature of people, reality etc.. I am also studying a lot of social, philosophical etc.. subjects in TAFE at the mo and all the ideas from that crop up.
I've been thinking a lot about the true underlying melancholy of the world - and I have an idea for a movie which I will probably not be able to adequately describe here.... but basically..

I want to make a movie on the nature of US.. how we all are on a deeper level.. or at least how I feel a lot of people are.....

--------------------

Offlinemike225
Stranger

#5675964 - 05/26/06 04:24 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe you know im glad you said that cause sometimes i feel like in this world there are Open Minded People which are lucky to be this way cause we look at things in every way possible and try to understand things and think about things more. And then theres people who are stuck in this reality of themselfs and there whole life revovles around tehnology and materials and the biggest thing MONEY! MONEY MONEY!. lol Thats why i Admire the Mayans and older civilizations so much cause they studyed the earth and became so smart on there own through Nature.

OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Re: Weird.. [Re: mike225]
    #5676050 - 05/26/06 06:03 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hehe - mike225, I was talking to one of my regular Taxi Driver customers at work recently (Some of the Taxi Drivers out there have some pretty interesting stories to tell!) and he was telling me about all these theories and how some people are tunnel visioned... ie. they don't see out their peripheral (metaphorically and realistically) because they are so concerned with what's in front of them.
These people miss small things, miss problems, often don't care about others and are very egotistically self-focussed.

Those who see beyond that are more in touch with the spiritual world (if you believe in one) and more far-fetched or ccmplex metaphysical ideas..

Our societies drive force is the drive for better goods to entertain our family and friends with, better cars, houses, higher-paying jobs etc... rather than to try and better ourselves, our society, our families and friends through non-materialistic ways.

BUT.. we are a part of this.
I admit that I love owning lots of movies, having a computer, TV, my video camera etc......
Just try to use what you ahve to your advantage to change things for the ultimate better rather than to opress people etc... I need more sleep, sorry if i'm making little sense!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags