Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluehawk
Get High
Male User Gallery

Salvia + Shrooms
    #5669552 - 05/24/06 05:50 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Any one done Salvia and shrooms same time. Must be a crazy trip. Lets hear your stories on it.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelsdandfrisbee
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: da projects
Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: bluehawk]
    #5669852 - 05/24/06 07:06 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Had my first and only bad trip. The salvia made it too intense, and ruined my buzz. I freaked the fuck out and thought I was in a car crash. The whole room turned like a wheel and I saw my friend on the ceiling. Not to mention I moved my hand from my face, and my fucking hand was 4 feet wide.

crazy shit. I hate salvia and ill never do it again.

stick with the shrooms buddy, sell your salvia to the high schoolers its worthless and a paranoid drug.

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: bluehawk]
    #5669958 - 05/24/06 07:27 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I closed the bathroom door to lay down on a dark, cool floor. As i started to puff the familiar scenery was replaced by forest. The sink, bushes. The tub, a pond. The wallpaper, leaves. The tiles, moss. Then i notice the woods folk and creatures; they seem to be dancing around me in circles, weaving a fabric of daisies around my body. There she is, dressed in an 1800s green, poofy dress. I went into the experience with a question, and was told i could trust the person. All the wee-folk seemed to be entering a spot right about where my chest should be, the last one is the woman in a green dress, she lets me know that they'll be there anytime i need them and zips the spot closed.

That was off a quarter gram rye/Texas and two or three puffs homegrown leaf, i wouldn't suggest going there unless you need some serious advice.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Offlineultrafeel
fun-da-mental
Male
Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: lsdandfrisbee] * 1
    #5671558 - 05/25/06 04:34 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lsdandfrisbee said:

stick with the shrooms buddy, sell your salvia to the high schoolers its worthless and a paranoid drug.

that seems to be slightly exagerrated...Salvia, like all other entheogens are not toys - they can bring out some very dark parts of our psyche. :frown:

but isn't exactly that one of their main qualities? Without them one needs 10 years of psychotherapy to confront the dirt lurking in our minds and souls...

--------------------
The future of the internet is 3D

Offlinetrippinalice
Yes
Loc: nz
Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: ultrafeel]
    #5671597 - 05/25/06 05:04 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Never done salvia on shrooms and never will after what happened when i did it on mescaline.
It pretty much just blew my mind out of the universe!
If planning to do salvia on any other drugs i would strongly avise to have a sitter present.

OfflineSpaceMushrooms
Stranger
Male

Loc: North, FL
Re: Salvia + Shrooms [Re: trippinalice]
    #5697688 - 06/01/06 12:27 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Salvia + Shrooms was excellent!

Had a very interesting trip, i was on a medium to light dose of shrooms, and after going on a bike ride I came back home, relaxed a bit and filled a big fat bong bowl of salvia. Rather than getting the greatest spirit propelling rip of salvia i could, i focused more on putting as much salvia in my body before i metabolized all of it. I smoked a large bowl in the span under 10 minutes and layed down with my eyes closed. My room mate was playing a tribes of neurot cd and there was a bit of intermitant conversation, which to a degree prevented me from going too deep into trance. Closed eye visuals going in tune to the sounds and my emotions. Felt the salvia spacetiume displacement. Visuals gradually getting more intense. I ended up seeing my DNA and eventually something like a vivid live action movie screen popped up behind my eyelids and showed me some interesting cryptic visions of the ancients.
Will defently do it again.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag