Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
A First Shroom Experience - Insight into and beyond Reality
    #5659422 - 05/22/06 08:36 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Wow.

My First mushroom experience was a very fun, unique and philosophical experience - accompanied with only minor injuries, but well worth it for the development of a new way of thinking.

Whilst I was at work, a friend of mine - who was off his rocker at the time, handed a Blue Meanie to me (Whilst some girl in the car showed me her boobs - wtf!).

I decided to eat this shroom at a friends house party, in which we were planning on swimming in her indoor heated spa, playing pool, drinking and generally having a good time.

Early in the night, I downed the mushroom along with 1 of my.. err.. magical muffins (hehehe), then I grabbed a Carlton Draught and headed on down the road with my friend to get pizza.

-----------CHAPTER 1 - The Search for Pizza----------------

On our way I saw a few of my friends from High School in a subway, so I ran in to say hi! As I talked, I started intensly watching my friends keys.. they seemed to be becoming more and more interesting as the seconds went by.. then I clicked back as my friend asked "Are you high?" to which I burst out laughing, ran outside, saw ALI G, ran back inside told them about that then bolted down the street.

Next thing I remember was buying more grog at the local safeways, nothing much happened there.. so on we went to buy pizza.
Buying Pizza has never been so hard!! Not only did I feel like everyone was looking at me, I felt dodgy and like bursting out laughing at every single thing I saw!

Eventually my friend made me go buy the pizza and I managed to straighten up completely for aprox 15 seconds.

We then went and sat at the back of a fish and chip store and chilled and chatted about everything..... this is when i started to realize that I was living in a movie - as my friend explained his situation with his pregnant g/f, no job and no money.. I felt really sad - but externally sad - like i was watching a sad movie.
My friend went and grabbed the pizza as i quietly contemplated and drank more.
When he came back, he managed to slip down an embankment whilst holding a drink in one hand and pizza in the other - it was a good 2 metre drop and he kept the pizza AND the drink up! Although he did injure his coksyx.. it was quite entertaining to watch!

We made our way back up to my friends house and i can't really remember what happened.

---------------CHAPTER 2 - THE PARTY--------------------

When we got back, heaps of people were there and I was feeling pretty odd.
I started to realize even more so that everyone was actually in their own movie, acting it out with everything that they do - and I was the audience, sitting, waiting for stuff to happen, and watching it all happen.
I then made the best entrance ever into my friends Pool(billiards) room.
I accidentally removed the sliding door from it hinges as i opened it, knocked over some beers, fell over, laughed a bit, stuffed up the game of pool and then left again saying "let me try that again..."
Trying it again probably would have been more disastrous.. so I just sat down on a seat outside and pondered while chatting away to myself.
I then got a call from God.. or at least who I thought was God.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the conversation, and later I realized that God is not a tangible being of sorts, but more a Universal energy - which probably explained why I can't remember what we talked about.. I also realized that someone had actually called me and God expressed itself through this person.
After I had got off the phone to God, a few more people arrived - so I filled them in on what was happening.. ie. that they were the stars of a movie, and I was their first task.

I then started on one of my adventures as I leapt and bound my way down my friends yard in the dark, tripping, falling.. not sure why or where I was going - All I knew was that I had to get away... get away from them... get away from IT!
I jumped a barbed wire fence and ducked in the grass.. then i noticed I was near some randoms back door..... then i started to get nervous so i decided it was time to go back..
This was when I came to another realization...

I was inside my consciousness... and I was inside reality.... In fact

I WAS ON THE EDGE OF REALITY (The quote of the night)

There were two seats, one closer to the house, one further away in the dark.. this represented my conscious and subconscious.. when i ventured outside this, it was actually me venturing out to the edge of reality.... unfortunately even when I thought i'd come back - I was still stuck in the mindframe that was on the edge of reality, and I could only view my consciousness and subconsciousness externally.

This whole thing started to freak me out a bit and i started getting really stressed that i'd never get back from the edge... then I realized that this was LIVING IN THE MOMENT.......:
Living in the moment is when in every single second, you see all of eternity, you go through each possibility of what to do with the next second, seconds last forever, the chances of what to do are infinite, ideas stretch everywhere and there is no answer to any question.. just more questions.
Although living in the moment was interesting.. it was not the kind of place you would want to be forever - this is why I now fell sorrow for the insane.

At The Edge Of Reality you are:

Living in the moment.
Constantly realizing new things.
Nearly seeing over the edge of reality into an infinte consciousness (shall we call this God?) that is where everyones realities reside - like bubbles floating in space... but bubbles with edges to trek to the edge of.

-------------CHAPTER 3 - The Trip to Mobil-------------------

Suddenly, we were off to the local servo.
The music in my friends car was the most powerful, reverbrating music I had ever heard or seen... and I don't think i've ever seen music before.
We hit speeds of what I thought were 200km/hr, but were actually 140... considering the speed limit was 70 and I hate speeding.. this was pretty creepy!

Once we got there, I got nervous and hid round the corner - whilst I told everyone around me to stay away from mushrooms (at this stage I didn't want anyone else to find themselves at the edge of reality.. because I thought I couldn't get back). Some random guy got angry at me and tried to start a fight (I think), but he was far far too drunk (the kind of drunk where one tap to his head, and he'd be down).
My friend then suggested I drink some orange juice to "neutralize" the effects of the shrooms... bahaha my arse!

We left after a while of hanging around, and things were getting blurier and blurier by this stage.

----------------CHAPTER 4 - The End of Night and Walk Home------------

I had planned to stay at my friends house.
I don't remember much of what was going on in the last bit, coz I ate another muffin and had drank a lot by this stage.
I did become aware of some events that had occured throughout the night..

First of all - i didn't end up going swimming.. mainly coz i forgot about it!
Nearly everyone else went swimming though, and my particulary drunk friend decided to smash a bottle for no particular reason, which meant the end of the pool for the night.
This was a pivotal event at the party, as he got depressed and everyone started hating on him. I had no idea what was going on.

The last thing I supposedly said to people before I disappeared was "C'mon guys, let's go down and have a chat with the Hare Krishna's in Belgrave".. there are no Hare Krishna's in Belgrave and it was about 2-3am.
I then left the party, walked across the road, realized I was half way home (when really I was barely home at all) and decided to walk the rest of the way.

------------CHAPTER 5 - Going to Sleep-----------------

The house was locked, so i woke up my sister and got her to let me in, i then informed her i was on the edge of reality, and went into my room.
By this stage i was pretty much brain-dead, tired drunk etc.. but still active.. so i played GTA vice city whilst eatting thins.. then i put on Monty Python and went to sleep.

About 2 hrs later, 2 of my drunk friends turned up for no good reason and, since there was no where else to sleep, they passed out on my (single) bed with me.. awkward.

What a trip..

--------------------
We are the Divine Universe, Incarnate!

Edited by ZenXi6 (07/18/06 04:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: A First Shroom Experience - Insight into and beyond Reality [Re: ZenXi6]
    #5659833 - 05/22/06 11:38 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like a crazy time. shrooms alcohol and weed tends to be the insane party mixture that dumb high schoolers like to embark on. I would have just taken the shrooms and smoked a few joints, and outted the drink. Alcohol seems to mess up my trips and make them more confusing, but thats just a personal view. ganja is fairly synergistic with shrooms, to help deal with the anxiety of the trip, and to help smooth it out and dull your senses from freaking out when it gets harsh. Alcohol escalates all those things.

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: A First Shroom Experience - Insight into and beyond Reality [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5659974 - 05/22/06 12:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Cool trip report!  I'll agree on the alcohol part...it's just not a drug that fits into that category, but whatever, you'll learn if you haven't yet :smile:

I like your descriptions of being in a movie.  I have a theory on this.  We are so programmed socially and educationally by television and movies that people end up acting out behaviors they learn from these institutions.  Suddenly, you're on shrooms and your consciousness is heighted to levels that allow you to step outside the normal every day mentality, and everyone you see seems like they're apart of this movie, because in reality, they're behaving in such systematic ways (almost entirely subconsciously) that it seems like you could have seen it a thousand times before.  The most interesting people I meet immediately strike me as people that don't make me feel like I'm watching a movie, they transcend time and societal programming and usually are very in tune with their mind body and spirit.

These perceptions can gradually be adapted into your behavior with practice and successive trips.  Good luck :smile:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: A First Shroom Experience - Insight into and beyond Reality [Re: kake]
    #5660212 - 05/22/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The biggest recurring theme of my shroom trips is feeling like I'm in a movie, though usually not because of the people around me, but because of the location I'm in, whether it be a forest, a school, the bus, whatever.
How much shrooms did you actually do? Just one shroom? Were the magical muffins made with weed?

OfflineZenXi6
Illuminate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: A First Shroom Experience - Insight into and beyond Reality [Re: DrGeek]
    #5663408 - 05/23/06 09:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, they were weed muffins - not much weed in em - but made juuussst the right way (even if they were two weeks old and rock solid.. not wasting weed!).

It was only the one shroom and my first experience with them - so you can imagine my shock when i'm reading people are taking 10-20.. but I dug a little deeper and found out that I had a rather potent one (Blue Meanie - Melbourne Australia).

As for alcohol.. yeah i worked that out! lol - you seem to end up on the ground a lot, with no pain at all and everything moves to quickly.

Weed and shrooms I can imagine being particulary good without the alcohol.

Also - I'm reading George Orwell's 1984 at the moment and studying all kinds of social/political subjects at tafe at the moment (in prep for hopefully starting an Arts Degree next year).. so i think all that stuff in my head just added to the trip - 1984 is making me feel paranoid as about shit......

Does/has anyone else ever had a kind of strange hangover which includes your mentality being left of centre and extreme feelings of paranoia? This may have been due to lack of sleep (only 3 hrs worth) and that I had to work that night (from Midnite - 6am - the graveyard.. lol)

--------------------
We are the Divine Universe, Incarnate!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies