Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDucky
Governor ofRhythm
Male

Loc: on a boat somewhere
Different tryptophan approachh
    #5648505 - 05/18/06 11:51 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, so I've read endless postings on the old Tryptophan question, and I've even posted. I have a new thought regarding it, of course it's probably been mentioned somewhere elese.

Tryptophan + glycine + Vitamin B2 + Pyridoxine + Chromium Pic.

Even SAMe could be added by some crazy kid if he thought mehtyl donation would be an issue.

Adding the above regimen, in an unspecified amount, to a regular substrate with an already high enough level of carbohydrate just might give the necessary supplements for P. Cubensis to enhance the production of those indoles we're all seeking here. My main thought stemmed from adding glycine with or even without L-Tryptophan to the substrate, as glycine is an amino acid which is most commonly used for stealing one-carbon fragments in the production of other amino acids and neurotransmitters, in particular Indoles.

Any thoughts?

--------------------
"Whoa! ...did you just see that too?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Different tryptophan approachh [Re: Ducky]
    #5648781 - 05/19/06 01:19 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This topic has been discussed to death. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Plenty of people have suggested a lot of different supplements. But what's really needed is some actual, well designed experimentation.

See my 2nd post in this thread for my ideas on how to do a study on it...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=Forum4&Number=4770633&page=0&fpart=all

I assume that we'll be discussing this years down the road. Hopefully someone will do some experiments and add some fuel to the fire. All we've had so far is a lot of smoke.

-FF

--------------------
It drinks the alcohol and abstains from the weed or else it gets the hose again. -Chemy

The difference between the substances doesn't matter. This is a war on consciousness, on our right to the very essence of what we are. With no control over that, we have no need to speak of freedom or a free society. -fireseed

"If we are going to have a war on marijuana, the least we can do is pull the sick and the dying off the battlefield." -Neal Levine (MPP)

I find the whole "my drug should be legal but yours should be illegal" mindset disgusting and hypocritical. It's what George Bush and company do when they drink a cocktail and debate the best way to imprison marijuana users. -Diploid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate