Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
thoth
    #5646620 - 05/18/06 02:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hail thoth!

the creator of writing!

The establisher of many societies including Greece, Sumeria, and Atlantis!

Thoth lived on earth for thousands of years, completing many grueling tasks for God.

Now, he has achieved a way of living that is far beyond our understanding.

All hail the Ascended Master Thoth!

for whenever you read or write, you are using his greatest invention.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: thoth [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5646773 - 05/18/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thoth invented the PC?

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#5646899 - 05/18/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

At the Egyptian city of Naucratis, there was a famous old god, whose name was Theuth; the bird which is called the Ibis is sacred to him, and he was the inventor of many arts, such as arithmetic and calculation and geometry and astronomy and draughts and dice, but his great discovery was the use of letters. Now in those days the god Thamus was the king of the whole country of Egypt; and he dwelt in that great city of Upper Egypt which the Hellenes call Egyptian Thebes, and the god himself is called by them Ammon. To him came Theuth and showed his inventions, desiring that the other Egyptians might be allowed to have the benefit of them he enumerated them, and Thamus enquired about their several uses, and praised some of them and censured others, as he approved or disapproved of them. It would take a long time to repeat all that Thamus said to Theuth in praise or blame of the various arts. But when they came to letters, This, said Theuth, will make the Egyptians wiser and give them better memories; it is a specific both for the memory and for the wit. Thamus replied: O most ingenious Theuth, the parent or inventor of an art is not always the best judge of the utility or inutility of his own inventions to the users of them. And in this instance, you who are the father of letters, from a paternal love of your own children have been led to attribute to them a quality which they cannot have; for this discovery of yours will create forgetfulness in the learners' souls, because they will not use their memories; they will trust to the external written characters and not remember of themselves. The specific which you have discovered is an aid not to memory, but to reminiscence, and you give your disciples not truth, but only the semblance of truth; they will be hearers of many things and will have learned nothing; they will appear to be omniscient and will generally know nothing; they will be tiresome company, having the show of wisdom without the reality.

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: thoth [Re: moog]
    #5646953 - 05/18/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Procol oh procol este profani. Barlasti ompala. In the name of the Mighty and Terrible One, I proclaim that I have banished the shells unto their habitations. I invoke Tahuti, the Lord of Wisdom and of Utterance; the god that cometh forth from the veil. Oh thou, majesty of the godhead, wisdom-crowned Tahuti, Lord of the gates of the universe. Thee, thee I invoke. Oh thou of the ibis head. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou who wieldest the wand of double power. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou who bearest in thy left hand the rose and cross of light and life. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou whose head is as an emerald, and thy nemyss as the night sky blue. Thee, thee I invoke. Thou whose skin is a flaming orange as though it burned in a furnace. Thee, thee I invoke.

Behold, I am yesterday, today, and the brother of tomorrow. I am born again and again. Mine is the unseen force whereof the gods are sprung, which is as life unto the dwellers in the Watchtowers of the Universe. I am the charioteer of the east; Lord of the past and the future. I see by my own inward light; Lord of resurrection who cometh forth from the dust, and my birth is from the house of death. Oh ye two Divine hawks upon your pinnacles who keep watch over the universe.

Ye who company the Bier to the house of rest, who pilot the ship of Ra, ever advancing onwards the heights of heaven. Lord of the shrine which standeth in the center of the earth. Behold! He is me and I in him. Mine is the radiance wherein Ptah floateth over the firmament. I travel upon high. I tread upon the firmament of Nu. I raise a flashing flame with the lightening of mine eye. Ever rushing on in the splendor of the daily glorified Ra, giving my life to the dwellers of earth. If I say come up upon the mountain, the celestial waters shall flow at my command. For I am Ra incarnate, Kephra created in the flesh. I am the idolar of my father Tnu, Lord of the city of the sun. The god who commands is in my mouth. The god of wisdom is in my heart. My tongue is the sanctuary of truth and a god sitteth upon my lips. My word is accomplished every day, and the desire of my heart realizes itself as that of Ptah when he created his works. I am eternal, therefore all things are as my designs. Therefore do thou come forth unto me from thine abode in the silence, unutterable wisdom, all light or power.

Thoth. Hermes. Mercury. Odin. By whatever name I call thee thou art still nameless to eternity. Come thou forth I say, and aid and guard me in this work of art. Thou star of the east that didst conduct the magi. Thou art the same all present in heaven and in hell. Thou that vibratest between the light and the darkness, rising, descending, changing ever, yet ever the same. The sun is thy father; thy mother the moon. The wind hath borne thee in it's bosom and earth hath ever nourished the changeless god head of thy youth. Come thou forth I say, come thou forth and make every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, upon the earth and under the earth, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and of rushing fire, and every spell and scourge of God the Vast One may be obedient unto me.

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#5647454 - 05/18/06 07:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

BTW, thoth is mainly silent these days. 

he's talked and written enough for one lifetime :lol:

have a happy retirement, old friend.  bang the missus good for me. 

you will not be forgotten.

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#5647543 - 05/18/06 07:58 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

really? i've spoken with him several times

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: thoth [Re: Taco Chef]
    #5647891 - 05/18/06 09:33 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

lucky you

he only speaks when necessary.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
THOTH (KEEPER OF THE EMERALD RECORDS) [Re: DoctorJ]
    #5649015 - 05/19/06 03:02 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

All hail Thoth. Keeper of the Emerald Records. I'm sure many of you have heard of the Akashic Records that Humans, Gods, and even Ghosts have the abilities to access .. these infinite records of all that ever was, is, and will be.. memories from a God's life as He's reflecting at the end

for sometimes even Gods do in fact die. Many are thousands of years old. Many Shaman and Celestials in an astral body are blessed with the Divine Wisdom and infinite memory and intelligence of Lord Thoth (Keeper of the Akashic Records).

-D R A G O N

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: THOTH (KEEPER OF THE EMERALD RECORDS) [Re: spacedragon]
    #5649047 - 05/19/06 03:21 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

gods do not die, they ascend.

same as people.

when you have gone beyond the octive, you become the octive.

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#5651552 - 05/19/06 09:00 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

well, have you tried invoking him?

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#5651586 - 05/19/06 09:21 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yes, but I wish not to disturb his rest.

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#5652042 - 05/20/06 12:44 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

oh, those guys aren't resting; they're more active now than they have been in a thousand years...ever since the cario working of 1913

nuit/hadit/ ra hoor kuit

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

#5652899 - 05/20/06 10:46 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

only to be understood by the master of the temple :wink:

OfflineTaco Chef
Male User Gallery

#5653393 - 05/20/06 01:49 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

in lvx

in nox

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #5654509 - 05/20/06 08:48 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

thoth has spoken to me through a friend thats a full trance medium. amazing expeience help me to see the shit that i needed to sort out in my life in that time. awesomly wonderful being.
thanks for bringing that up.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: thoth [Re: spudamore]
    #5657288 - 05/21/06 05:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

"jam another dragon down the hole?"

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
THOTH [Re: psyillyazul]
    #5659179 - 05/22/06 04:23 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gods do not die, they ascend.

same as people.

when you have gone beyond the octive, you become the octive.

Yes, that's a wonderful desciption but becoming a lower octive would do the same thing for a fallen entity. Others, like the incarnation of the God Avalokiteshvara (The Dalai Lama) choose to reincarnate in this 3D realm to help those that are suffering although they could be chillin' in blissful, higher-dimensional planes. Eastern spirituality talks of Gods preparing to die; and their consorts sometimes throwing flowers at them... and knowing that its probably not a good idea to disturb them.

I'm not talking about Thoth here necessarily. A very powerful God who was worshipped even in Atlantis. They referred to Him, as I said, as the Keeper of the Emerald Records. He oversaw the creation of Earth's civilizations and is still helping us as we ascend to the fifth density (5D) and even "higher".

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Re: THOTH [Re: spacedragon]
    #5660313 - 05/22/06 02:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

the highest place has no number associated with it. you know this, as do I.

but not everyone here is ready for that. We need to respect the plight of those beneath us, and let them go at their own pace. A generous promotion will do little for those who are not advanced enough to handle it. Lets not collapse the whole of humanity into a singularity, mmmkay?

OfflineEarthDroid
Old Crank(Veteran)

#5660321 - 05/22/06 02:04 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

nov, I got that invocation on an Israel Regardie cd. I am just learning the bornless one ritual right now from liber samech.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: thoth [Re: Rono]
    #5663048 - 05/23/06 05:12 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Thoth invented the PC?

Don't tell Al Gore!  He might get jealous.  :wink:

Quote:

oh, those guys aren't resting; they're more active now than they have been in a thousand years...ever since the cario working of 1913

Sorry, but 1913 was not even 100 years ago, let alone 1000 years ago.

Quote:

but not everyone here is ready for that. We need to respect the plight of those beneath us, and let them go at their own pace. A generous promotion will do little for those who are not advanced enough to handle it. Lets not collapse the whole of humanity into a singularity, mmmkay?

It must be nice to be so much more advanced than everybody else.  My humble ego takes off it's hat and bows down to your superior, more advanced, ego.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order