Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineraceyboy
Weird Dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oklahoma
2nd mushroom Trip
    #5600220 - 05/07/06 06:00 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I took my second trip last night and it was a borderline bad-good one. The first one was amazing, and colorful, and strangely easy and the reality almost felt like a gift to me. But last night, the three other experienced guys I tripped with got sick and everything, which was different from the first time I tripped (the same guys.) I ended up standing on my front porch dry heaving for awhile, and calling some people I knew, not even able to put sentences together. I felt insanely sleepy. I went into my bed room and put the trashcan next to my bed in case I puked, and turned off the light and just laid down. Laying down felt like the most amazing thing ever. Yet, as soon as I did, I felt I was sinking into the mattress, and when I looked up I almost thought I was on a hospital bed with doctors around me. This whole time feeling that I might throw up.. like a knot was in my stomach, that just wouldn't leave me alone and let me have a good time. It passed eventually, and I felt more socialable, and went and hung out with my friends.. I fluxuated between feeling good and socialable and going outside and standing in the rain and gagging.. I was even having chest pains.. Yet, all in all, I think back at it with some understanding. I see the consciousness it puts you in is close to death, and that's why it is beautiful and yet terrifying. It's only terrifying because your ego doesn't want to let go, but the feeling that I was apart of something infinite was so, so beautiful. I don't want to do shrooms again if this stuff starts with my stomach.. I think maybe we got some bad shrooms.. or I might have taken much more than the first time I did it. 3 grams both times, I thought. It's hard on the body to perceive the infinite, I guess. If anyone has ever had an experience like this, let me know what I could do better on not having so many bodily pains. Thanks.
-Race
Have you freaked out?
You may choose many

Votes accepted from (05/07/06 05:57 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTurn
Hey Its Free!

Loc: The fabled catbird seat
Re: 2nd mushroom Trip [Re: raceyboy]
    #5600748 - 05/07/06 11:12 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Weird, when I eat an eight my stomach never hurts. But I don't know enough about that to give any advice. How much did you eat?

Offlinegoliath_91710
King Dumpster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
    #5601225 - 05/07/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Ginger Root Capsules. That is all.

--------------------
"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of life." - Joseph Campbell

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
Re: 2nd mushroom Trip [Re: goliath_91710]
    #5601749 - 05/07/06 05:03 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Your post hurts my eyes. Make sure your house is clean, you are ain a good mood and either are alone or have people you trust around you (NO STRANGERS!)

Trip away.

--------------------
:heart:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: 2nd mushroom Trip [Re: theuser]
    #5601799 - 05/07/06 05:16 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Most of my mushroom trips are a mix of good and bad. Some times mushrooms send my stomach in loops, other times I'm 100% fine - there seems to be no real rhyme or reason.

However, I find if my stomach is feeling upset, the best thing you can do : simply throw up. Chug back a glass of water or two, bend over the can and heave untill something comes up.

Sure, the proccess of throwing up can, and most likely will be highly unpleasent. But, I'd rather have 5-10 mins in the bathroom of heaving, then spending 30-60 mins laying in bed fighting the urge to throw up.

But for me, most of my trips are 'part good, part bad'. A mix of euphoric bliss, combined with times of fear/confusion/lonliness/dread. I value both aspects of the trip, and almost feel cheated if I get the euphoric part only and dont go through a bit of hell first.

OfflineAngeloWish
Sr. Mydriasis

Loc: MEXICO-Mushroom Capital
Re: 2nd mushroom Trip [Re: kaniz]
    #5602121 - 05/07/06 06:47 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

That's what shrooms do... they show you thing in ways only you would understand. I have never had issues with my belly but once my GF had terrible nause and was tripping real bad. She was looping her mind with parent related thoughts and things she didn't wanted to comfront (her parents splitted sum years away in terrible drama). I was trying to help and the she just puked, had a time alone and then came with me with a smile on her face explaining me how she managed to send away (by vomiting) all of the negativity and how she went over her issues.

So i guess your body has strange methods to metabolize anything you throw in, and mushrooms "know" the bussines.

Try a Mush Tea next time it is softer with your stomach and some say to experience a much more mild trip.

Good luck

--------------------
+'this' reality is the one i like the most+

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #5602148 - 05/07/06 06:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I've never had pains in my stomach from mushrooms, ever. I've thrown up once. Everything was normal, we were coming down, and suddenly I leaned over and puked on the side of the street... then everything was normal again.

Although I guess a lot of people do. :shrug:

PS: that's got to be one of the shittiest poles I've ever seen.

Edited by HeavyToilet (05/07/06 06:59 PM)

Offlineraceyboy
Weird Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: 2nd mushroom Trip [Re: theuser]
    #5603625 - 05/08/06 01:07 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, yeah.. I noticed that since my room was very cluttered, it freaked me out a little.

--------------------

Offlineraceyboy
Weird Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: 2nd mushroom Trip [Re: kaniz]
    #5603633 - 05/08/06 01:11 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

kaniz said:
Most of my mushroom trips are a mix of good and bad. Some times mushrooms send my stomach in loops, other times I'm 100% fine - there seems to be no real rhyme or reason.

However, I find if my stomach is feeling upset, the best thing you can do : simply throw up. Chug back a glass of water or two, bend over the can and heave untill something comes up.

Sure, the proccess of throwing up can, and most likely will be highly unpleasent. But, I'd rather have 5-10 mins in the bathroom of heaving, then spending 30-60 mins laying in bed fighting the urge to throw up.

But for me, most of my trips are 'part good, part bad'. A mix of euphoric bliss, combined with times of fear/confusion/lonliness/dread. I value both aspects of the trip, and almost feel cheated if I get the euphoric part only and dont go through a bit of hell first.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Looking back, it was beautiful. I think it's only beautiful if you get the contrasts of hell and euphoria. I think the puking thing was just my body trying to go through the transition. I guess it's a bumpy ride until you get to outerspace.

--------------------

Offlineraceyboy
Weird Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: 2nd mushroom Trip [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #5603652 - 05/08/06 01:15 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:

PS: that's got to be one of the shittiest poles I've ever seen.

So which one did you pick?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order