Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Coughing Up Shit
    #5597670 - 05/06/06 12:43 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i have been smoking weed heavily for 2 years now. i have only smoked about 10 cigs my whole life and that was more than a year ago. as of the past 3 months i have been coughing up shit.

i'll start coughing and then this shit will come up into my mouth. i spit it out and it's like a big blob of sometimes just yellow shit, or greyish/blackish/yellowish shit, or sometimes just grey shit.

i am wondering what the hell this is and will i ever not cough up shit? if i quit smoking weed for a little while would it stop?

when i stopped smoking for 5 days it didn't seem to stop or get any better. and i have lately the past month or so not been smoking nearly as much as i used to. probably only around .3-.7 a day instead of a gram or more.

this shit gets annoying, especially when i am in class and i can't really spit it out, which forces me to swallow it (YUKKKK!!). help meeeeeeeeee :sun:.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: mushiemountain]
    #5598056 - 05/06/06 03:52 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

try to smoke as little as possible. maybe try try an vaporizer.
i noticed when i used to smoke alot that after a few days of smoking i also would start getting like a bile buildup in my throat....
and all my smoking friends always cough up some shit and spit it as as we're walkin down the street... kinda gross.

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: eligal]
    #5598215 - 05/06/06 05:02 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I'd goto a doctor, you may just have an infection.

OfflineFractal_Sun
Stranger
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: eligal]
    #5598274 - 05/06/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I find if you are coughing up yellow/black/bronw/grey stuff, it's just leftover buildups of mucous from smoking pot. I get it sometimes too, and it's not fun, but as long as it's not green (which would indicate an infection) I usually get better in a week or so.

But if it continues for a while I'd see a doctor.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: Fractal_Sun]
    #5599913 - 05/07/06 01:55 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

no green shit that's for sure. it looks like stuff that would come out of my nose.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
    #5600034 - 05/07/06 02:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quit smoking for awhile and see if it goes away.

InvisibleWIZOLZ
Poor with Needs
Male User Gallery

Loc: Monte Carlo
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: gregorio]
    #5600303 - 05/07/06 07:45 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

OH GEEZZ! !!! Aint none of you ever heard of Chronic Cough ?!?! Seriously..Ive been through that, its not that bad, of coarse it isnt good ether. The worst is if your talking to a cute girl or somone and then you hack up this knarly yellow gew, and make it sound as flemy as possible. Bad news. Id say cut it off completely, its definately to do with the gange. Good news, it goes away quickly enough. Its just the bodies natural way of dealing with excessive resin buildup. I actually liked the taste of it after awhile. Im not sick, its just having coughed it up repreatedly for months, you get used to it. Also, dude... .5 to a g is WAYY to much smoke for one day. I usually make a g last me a week if not more. Stabilize that addiction soon.

--------------------
---------o----o----o-------o------------------------o--o-o-
----------------------------------------------------------------
Requim for a Dream - Paul Oakenfold
---------------------------------------------------------------
"The mis/abuse of any form of power, is the worst form of ignorance"
-------------------------------------------------------------
WIZOLZ - Lover with a Killer's Smile

Edited by WIZOLZ (05/07/06 07:49 AM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #5600496 - 05/07/06 09:34 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mushiemountain said:
i have been smoking weed heavily for 2 years now. i have only smoked about 10 cigs my whole life and that was more than a year ago. as of the past 3 months i have been coughing up shit.

i'll start coughing and then this shit will come up into my mouth. i spit it out and it's like a big blob of sometimes just yellow shit, or greyish/blackish/yellowish shit, or sometimes just grey shit.

i am wondering what the hell this is and will i ever not cough up shit? if i quit smoking weed for a little while would it stop?

when i stopped smoking for 5 days it didn't seem to stop or get any better. and i have lately the past month or so not been smoking nearly as much as i used to. probably only around .3-.7 a day instead of a gram or more.

this shit gets annoying, especially when i am in class and i can't really spit it out, which forces me to swallow it (YUKKKK!!). help meeeeeeeeee :sun:.

It is probably the tar.

..ever seen a dirty Glass bong?

that is the same shit, that gets in your lungs, if/when you smoke..

It can even be dust! :P

I do not see why you make it/let it be YUK'y..
But then again, I can see why, I guess..

:wink: :thumbup:

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: Gomp]
    #5603383 - 05/08/06 12:04 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i have stopped and when i stop i still cough shit up. some days it's seriously like big blobs the size of a golf ball. disgusting!

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: WIZOLZ]
    #5603979 - 05/08/06 03:59 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

WIZOLZ said:
OH GEEZZ! !!! Aint none of you ever heard of Chronic Cough ?!?! Seriously..Ive been through that, its not that bad, of coarse it isnt good ether. The worst is if your talking to a cute girl or somone and then you hack up this knarly yellow gew, and make it sound as flemy as possible. Bad news. Id say cut it off completely, its definately to do with the gange. Good news, it goes away quickly enough. Its just the bodies natural way of dealing with excessive resin buildup. I actually liked the taste of it after awhile. Im not sick, its just having coughed it up repreatedly for months, you get used to it.

OK, whatever you say.

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

#5603981 - 05/08/06 04:00 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

How long did you stop for?

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: gregorio]
    #5604587 - 05/08/06 11:18 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It won't go away if you keep smoking. That's that. There are some good things you can do to help your lungs out, though. One thing is exercise. That will force your lungs to work hard and all of that crap will get filtered out pretty quickly because you'll hock it all up while you're exercising. Showers help, too.

And honestly.. if you live a healthy lifestyle then this shouldn't really be a problem. You will be hocking up stuff every now and then, but if it's a big deal then you are obviously smoking more than your lungs can handle. A bong is your friend. Screw pipes, joints, especially blunts. You should think about your lungs and do them a favor in that regard.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #5607118 - 05/08/06 11:48 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i'm trying to get some $ for a vaporizer. i cutdown my smoking. i don't even smoke cigs at all.

i stopped for 17 days once and 6 days the most recent. and lately i have been smoking 5 days out of the week instead of 7.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlineredrum187
The Man Who Sold The World
 User Gallery
    #5696114 - 05/31/06 06:56 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

this post is a bit old but i thought i would throw my 2 cents in here... when you cough up grey/brown looking stuff 9/10 times its blood.... i always thought it was resin buildup too because i've smoked both weed and cigs for about 7 years now... i finally went to the doc for the first time about it about a year ago and it turns out i have chronic bronchitis from smoking and by not having it checked out when i should have it had developed into pneumonia... so i quit smoking weed and cigarettes for the most part... i still indulge every once in a while but dont smoke habitually anymore... i would definately get it checked out though

--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Coughing Up Shit [Re: redrum187]
    #5696175 - 05/31/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

good for you in getting a vape.

you are just plain foolish if you smoke yourself to death or disease when you can get a quality vape for about the same price of a bong.....

heck you can even get bongs fitted to be vaporizers, i'm not sure how it works though but looks cool.

and try cooking, please do. vaporizing is absolutely the only way to consume marijuana if you are going to inhale it..... it will save you much misery.... but don't think that it's healthy though.

anyone who has a lightbulb sitting around can attest to the tar and gunk that has built up in it over time.
(and get something better than a lightbulb lol)

So the best it to ONLY cook. The next best is to get a really good vaporizer, probably about $80-100 ... I'm not sure what product..... and use really quality buds to cut down on the vapor you have to inhale.

And keep yourself exercised...... practice deep breathing meditation. You should probably be okay with vaporizing once in a while.

Cooking is great though and you should look into it. That's the safest way, virtually no harm done at all.

THC isn't bad for you. It has benefits for you even according to recent studies...... might make you a healthier person. But smoke is terrible and will destroy your vitality. Vaporizing is better. Cooking is the best.

I'll tell you guys it's taken me about a solid month of abstinence to improve my lungs.... and my doctor said it would take me a year for them to go back to normal. I've only been smoking/vaping a year! So be careful.

Mucinex and tons of water will help. In fact tons of water is real important to loosen up all that stuff lodged in your lungs that you don't even know about yet...... it's not fun to cough a huge slimeball of that up and gag on it all the way.... sticky like glue and doesn't want to leave your throat.

gros stuff :x

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (05/31/06 07:15 PM)

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #5697046 - 05/31/06 10:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hmm, i only get that when i smoke a lot of blunts. did it start happening after you smoked a lot of blunts? sometimes after blunts i'll get that shit for a week or two. it goes away after i smoke glass with no blunts for a couple of weeks.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains